Vrkodlak

Nov 7, 2017
My version must be cursed... Only while browsing the net I found out there suppose to be a book in Chemistry Lab and Policewoman was suppose to harras me. Well, there wasn't and she didn't. Can anyone help please?

<edit> Please ignore. I realised that Chem Class and Chem Lab are NOT the same thing, TL,DR I'm a moron...

Last edited:

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
My version must be cursed... Only while browsing the net I found out there suppose to be a book in Chemistry Lab and Policewoman was suppose to harras me. Well, there wasn't and she didn't. Can anyone help please?
You have to build the 'back room' of the Lab for the Chem Book; IIRC you need to do that and Your Basement ("Misappropriating Funds") before Coppers gets in your grille.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I've tried that already dude, with calling and everything they all hate me because of the drugs and Hypno and keep asking about their hobbies, I did that thing with save before but it's quite annoying because it takes a while to load.

For the PTA Detective, i asked her what's her hobbies and she says "I'm not interested in nothing" so i talk about politics and she replied with looking embarrassed for myself, the anything part about this it is that idk if that's a good thing or not because after hundreds of trying with different NPCs as well the only 2 texts I got is that with embarrassed and "That's not me but thank you"
See how broke this is? with 0 indications from the game idk if i did something right or wrong. (The big one doesn't contain that stuff as well trust me, I checked. that's how i learn that everything i was doing got my NPCs loyalty/relation lower)

The game is really fun and i enjoy it but man... it's described very wrong, I think I'm gonna deleted for now and wait for V1.9.6 hoping for a more decent conversation system.

And I need to leave a true review of what people really get in
do you also need a walkthrough to play games like Super Mario Bros. 3? Start a new game and only go after susan hooter and sierra hardman while making a chem lab and upgrading it first. work with things as they come and stop trying to speed through it. I am 2 months in and most of the npc characters are female or futa... i already have most clubs upgraded to where i make money from them. if you even try, this game is so much fun... my rep is 86 and most students are corrupted beyond measure

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
do you also need a walkthrough to play games like Super Mario Bros. 3? Start a new game and only go after susan hooter and sierra hardman while making a chem lab and upgrading it first. work with things as they come and stop trying to speed through it. I am 2 months in and most of the npc characters are female or futa... i already have most clubs upgraded to where i make money from them. if you even try, this game is so much fun... my rep is 86 and most students are corrupted beyond measure
did you pay attention to what I said? I already did that and did the quests for some teachers as well the students are walking just in panties and the teachers in very slutty clothes but they keep refusing my proposal things because of the loyalty and to rise that I have to deal with that absolutely but ABSOLUTELY garbage system with 0 fucking needs to be that fucking garbage.

"do you also need a walkthrough to play games like Super Mario Bros" idk man, do Mario have hidden quests? it's open-world with a time limit per quests and hyper grind, with no way of telling if you pass something or failed with a secret combination who leads you to nowhere? and to rescue peach you have to give her some stuff and guess her personality to blindly flirt with her while continually having to do other stuff? and after that repeating the process for other peaches but with different things? while normal stuff like double jumping it's actually hurting the princess lowering her chance of wanting to be saved?
300px-Perhaps.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Pushinka

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
did you pay attention to what I said? I already did that and did the quests for some teachers as well the students are walking just in panties and the teachers in very slutty clothes but they keep refusing my proposal things because of the loyalty and to rise that I have to deal with that absolutely but ABSOLUTELY garbage system with 0 fucking needs to be that fucking garbage.

"do you also need a walkthrough to play games like Super Mario Bros" idk man, do Mario have hidden quests? it's open-world with a time limit per quests and hyper grind, with no way of telling if you pass a something or fail with a secret combination who leads you to nowhere? and to rescue peach you have to give her some stuff and guess her personality to blindly flirt with her while continually having to do other stuff? and after that repeating the process for other peaches but with different things?
View attachment 692726
I feel the same way. It is not about sandbox but about broken or/and badly designed system when you have to run in circles without a clue what is actually happening.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018

"do you also need a walkthrough to play games like Super Mario Bros" idk man, do Mario have hidden quests? it's open-world with a time limit per quests and hyper grind, with no way of telling if you pass a something or fail with a secret combination who leads you to nowhere? and to rescue peach you have to give her some stuff and guess her personality to blindly flirt with her while continually having to do other stuff? and after that repeating the process for other peaches but with different things?
View attachment 692726
first playthrough of this game, i knew how to find out their personalty by asking questions... if you have a problem with wasting time and/or failing to much.... save beforehand and reload when you get what you need or reload until you get the response if you failed too much to alter loyalty, then start a new game and don't make the same mistakes.... start a new game and have more patience.... if you are still having a problem raising then you not using advice and self experience to the T. I had to restart to incoorperate the pregnancy mod. with this mod and stuff i have to keep an eye on, Im still able to corrupt the school and staff.... if you try to get everything at once, youll prolly lock yourself out of the small stuff to progress... loyalty and corruption need to be constantly balanced... you can check this in the debug menu.... and don't be an SS when i am just throwing an easy comparison... think a little bit before you make your decisions. it's not hard or broken. if your the only one with this problem, it doesn't mean everyone else has to be blind to what you can clearly see... Just try it from a different perspective instead of the same one you have been

• Angry
Reactions: MachoGuy

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
first playthrough of this game, i knew how to find out their personalty by asking questions... if you have a problem with wasting time and/or failing to much.... save beforehand and reload when you get what you need or reload until you get the response if you failed too much to alter loyalty, then start a new game and don't make the same mistakes.... start a new game and have more patience.... if you are still having a problem raising then you not using advice and self experience to the T. I had to restart to incoorperate the pregnancy mod. with this mod and stuff i have to keep an eye on, Im still able to corrupt the school and staff.... if you try to get everything at once, youll prolly lock yourself out of the small stuff to progress... loyalty and corruption need to be constantly balanced... you can check this in the debug menu.... and don't be an SS when i am just throwing an easy comparison... think a little bit before you make your decisions. it's not hard or broken. if your the only one with this problem, it doesn't mean everyone else has to be blind to what you can clearly see... Just try it from a different perspective instead of the same one you have been
I did the same things as you but the result was different and my complaints about the game's flaws are 100% reasonable. Don't you think that the player should be informed when he does somethings that affect the game? or when he missed something? and the extra work like having to balance 4 different bars for the same reason is not necessary?

About the little comparison, you compared a platform game with only 2 ways of going with this monstrosity and I just point how different it is.

But it doesn't matter anyway, I'm gonna give the game another chance in the future when it will have better systems, I'm just a little bit angry that i wasted like a 1 week on this game.
thumb_meme-sad-meme-dexter-cartoon-cartoon-network-vintage-p-52162337.png

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
He is not the only one with this problem. He is just one of the few who bothered to voice it, all other just dropped the game and moved on. The convo system just has a very bad design. You either save scam it or use debug mode(nice one here, the game itself could tell you the changes the same way as it does with school statuses). Like where in the game can I learn what NPC stats depends on each other, where do I learn why sometimes hypnosis allows one options and next time they are not there?
The game position itself as self-discovery type but at the same time some mechanics are so all over the place that it is just bad.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
He is not the only one with this problem. He is just one of the few who bothered to voice it, all other just dropped the game and moved on. The convo system just has a very bad design. You either save scam it or use debug mode(nice one here, the game itself could tell you the changes the same way as it does with school statuses). Like where in the game can I learn what NPC stats depends on each other, where do I learn why sometimes hypnosis allows one options and next time they are not there?
The game position itself as self-discovery type but at the same time some mechanics are so all over the place that it is just bad.
oic; I said f the convo system halfway through first playthrough and only use it for a slight boost if i'm like a step away from full corruption

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
But it doesn't matter anyway, I'm gonna give the game another chance in the future when it will have better systems, I'm just a little bit angry that i wasted like a 1 week on this game.
View attachment 692743
This game development time might already be more then 10 years. Better to just forget about it and move on. Each time they have a "better system" and each time it is the same stuff. It feels like the devs making the game just for themselves in terms that they know all ins and outs and it does not bother them but for some who just piked it up it can be very frustrating.

Reactions: MachoGuy

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
This game development time might already be more then 10 years. Better to just forget about it and move on. Each time they have a "better system" and each time it is the same stuff. It feels like the devs making the game just for themselves in terms that they know all ins and outs and it does not bother them but for some who just piked it up it can be very frustrating.
I can play the game if i want to like the save and load again thing that it takes me 30 seconds every time and flirt once in 20 minutes and repeat this for several days but... I will just play the game not enjoy it, what's the point of a game if you don't play it with pleasure?

D

Deleted member 2412744

Anyone got the 1.90 version of the game, or can link me to it?

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I can play the game if i want to like the save and load again thing that it takes me 30 seconds every time and flirt once in 20 minutes and repeat this for several days but... I will just play the game not enjoy it, what's the point of a game if you don't play it with pleasure?
that's a hole other ball park.... if you don't enjoy it, then it feels like an obligation... just delete it there's prolly other games with a similar premise without the problems you have with this

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Sorry, but I just completely miss what are you trying to tell me here.
if you stat right..... you don't really need the convo system. there are different methods that lead to better outcomes than just talking to them.... convo system is just the generic way to progress

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
if you stat right..... you don't really need the convo system. there are different methods that lead to better outcomes than just talking to them.... convo system is just the generic way to progress
Ok, got it. And I do understand that there are other options, still hypnosis is also does not give ant useful info, as in my previous example: at one point it gives you options at other it wont, and you just don't know why and there is no option to learn why it is like that. The lats self-discover game I played was cultist simulator and it is made in the way that it just throws you into the game without any tutorial or decent explanation of what the f is going on. But there you can learn everything and there is always a pattern that you can repeat and the game will tell you what and why is happening. Unlike here where only devs knows what is what and why.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Getting sudden and random game closures in the current build, no warning, it just closes. Not exactly a productive thing to have happen, especially in the middle of an event where you can't save, at least as far as I am aware. In my latest playthrough, I was using the Lexville modded school, but this has happened with the default school as well on multiple occasions.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've tried that already dude, with calling and everything they all hate me because of the drugs and Hypno and keep asking about their hobbies, I did that thing with save before but it's quite annoying because it takes a while to load.

For the PTA Detective, i asked her what's her hobbies and she says "I'm not interested in nothing" so i talk about politics and she replied with looking embarrassed for myself, the anything part about this it is that idk if that's a good thing or not because after hundreds of trying with different NPCs as well the only 2 texts I got is that with embarrassed and "That's not me but thank you"
See how broke this is? with 0 indications from the game idk if i did something right or wrong. (The big one doesn't contain that stuff as well trust me, I checked. that's how i learn that everything i was doing got my NPCs loyalty/relation lower)

The game is really fun and i enjoy it but man... it's described very wrong, I think I'm gonna deleted for now and wait for V1.9.6 hoping for a more decent conversation system.

And I need to leave a true review of what people really get in
Since you have already screwed yourself with this game how about starting a new game and using what you have learned here and in your screwed up game.

You may find it is a lot easier to raise them up now.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Ok, got it. And I do understand that there are other options, still hypnosis is also does not give ant useful info, as in my previous example: at one point it gives you options at other it wont, and you just don't know why and there is no option to learn why it is like that. The lats self-discover game I played was cultist simulator and it is made in the way that it just throws you into the game without any tutorial or decent explanation of what the f is going on. But there you can learn everything and there is always a pattern that you can repeat and the game will tell you what and why is happening. Unlike here where only devs knows what is what and why.
if you truly want to know what an option will do, save it, look their dlstats up in debug menu, hypno them, and then chec the dlstats again. I mainly just use hypnotism to get my suggestion up... cuz yeah you kinda need that too to help you convincing them to date you and other stuff like that. suggestion is a great thing to have high

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes