alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Disconecting will break the event, but you can connect both end to success node, or set variables that weight failure to always 0.
I found that out and replaced the broken one with the copy I made. I'll try setting the weighting once I figure out where to set that.

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Is flirting only good to use one time?
I had found a flirt option choice that seems to make one of the girls like you. Next day I tried the option again and she aks something on the lines of 'don't you get tired of using he same lines'?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is flirting only good to use one time?
I had found a flirt option choice that seems to make one of the girls like you. Next day I tried the option again and she aks something on the lines of 'don't you get tired of using he same lines'?
You can only use each one once before that happens so you need to move on to the next step.
Ask them what they want and get it for them and you should be able to get there phone number then start calling them several times a day and you will get there.

Sometimes you can return to the flirts option one more time but it really does not do that much after the first tiem.

Its a game and it move faster than real life but it works about the same way, flirt, give gifts then calling and your there.

klang

Aug 15, 2016
I can't get the detention to move out of the teacher room and into either classroom 1 or the school basement. Anybody know if there's something I can fix with the debugger?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I can't get the detention to move out of the teacher room and into either classroom 1 or the school basement. Anybody know if there's something I can fix with the debugger?
That is a known bug and it is either fixed or will be in the next update.
Its been a long time since I seen anyone say something about it.

ThatGuy69

May 10, 2018
Hi Guys, just one small Question. Is someone cabable of updating the Futamod to 1.9.5? It seems like it is Outdated :(

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi Guys, just one small Question. Is someone cabable of updating the Futamod to 1.9.5? It seems like it is Outdated :(
If your talking about the "Gender Reassignment" mod it is up to date.
Its more or less for single gender players but can be use to turn all to futa.
I don't really know if having all futa if it will break all the school quest or not because you must have about 50/50 male/female in the class and clubs for them to advance.

ThatGuy69

May 10, 2018
If your talking about the "Gender Reassignment" mod it is up to date.
Its more or less for single gender players but can be use to turn all to futa.
I don't really know if having all futa if it will break all the school quest or not because you must have about 50/50 male/female in the class and clubs for them to advance.
I mean this mod :) Its a mod for more Futa Events and Futa Content.

Reactions: Nessiah

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I mean this mod :) Its a mod for more Futa Events and Futa Content.
I doubt it no one on HHS has taken it up so if you want more futa you can use the drugs to make all you want.
The mod maker has not been seen since just before 1.9.5 came out and no one has heard from him/her since then.

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
Are relationships a thing in this game and how to use a chemistry lab?
Not really, once you corrupt/uninhibit enough, I don't think you can go backwards to them rejecting you, even if you ignore them for months on end.

After you've built the Chem Lab inside the Classroom Chemistry, find the book in the drawer, and read it once/day until you can't get anything else from it, then start Researching/Creating.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Any way to stop Annette from bringing guys to her room?

Edit: I blacklisted NTR in the settings page but it still happens.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Any way to stop Annette from bringing guys to her room?

Edit: I blacklisted NTR in the settings page but it still happens.
I got her to sleep in my bed when I use to play, it took a while but that's what I remember.
It seems that you can interrupt them before they do anything or so I seem to remember.

Its been way to long since I last played and will only play again once the new update comes out, when ever that will be.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
I got her to sleep in my bed when I use to play, it took a while but that's what I remember.
It seems that you can interrupt them before they do anything or so I seem to remember.

Its been way to long since I last played and will only play again once the new update comes out, when ever that will be.
It happens before she goes to sleep. Also there is no option to stop it. You go to her room after 22:00 and it happens few days a week. Anyway, thanks for the reply.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how to edit to get more money? also how to earn more? new to this game.
The higher the grades of the students and the more students you have the more money you make each month.

The first time you play I would not recommend you cheat at all and use all the resources in the game to make money like working at the restaurant when you need extra cash.

Cheating can break the game if you do not know what you are doing.
But if you are hell bent on cheating then only cheat as much money that will get you through to the end of the month when you will get more money for the students grades.

Untitled.jpg
1. Down in the lower right corner is the debug button.
2. This screen will pop up after you click on the debug button.
3. Start typing ADD and it will come up with all the commands you can use for the "ADD" option, click on ADD Money or type it in and enter the amount in the brackets but remove the brackets then hit enter. Here is how it should look like ADD MONEY 1000 this will give you 1000 to your account.
Just remember that cheating can break your game very easily.

Reactions: Blackrockomega

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Could someone tell where private detective is? I have once seen it walking around, but where i can hire to get information about teachers?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Could someone tell where private detective is? I have once seen it walking around, but where i can hire to get information about teachers?
Above the restaurant.
I am not for sure the exact time its open but it should be open between 8 am to 4 pm.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes