TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Would Need more context on what you fucked up on to help you with this event.
I just want to restart it from scratch. Didn't have any hypnotism when I did it so I went down the boring path of threatening not knowing there was another path

bunder23

Sep 11, 2017
I just want to restart it from scratch. Didn't have any hypnotism when I did it so I went down the boring path of threatening not knowing there was another path
I'm not totally sure how the debug works but I think you have to load the event and then click the event and press the refresh file. That would start it again, If not the only other option would be to start over

Thjis

May 19, 2017
There isn't any built-in debug command for that. The requirements for sex in interactions are partly stats (like Lust), I think, as well as values in the Relationship Database. You can manipulate the database from the debug menu as well (there is a separate tab for that), but you need to know its structure and intended use to write proper SQL commands.
Also corruption stat, I believe

Alvera

Aug 23, 2017
How does one get the Mad Scientist chain going? I can't find a way to raise Chemistry at all.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
How does one get the Mad Scientist chain going? I can't find a way to raise Chemistry at all.
Have you made the lab and then the personal lab after? If so you go into that lab and there should be a book you can take and read to gain stats. You might already have the book Intro to Chemistry.

Alvera

Aug 23, 2017
Have you made the lab and then the personal lab after? If so you go into that lab and there should be a book you can take and read to gain stats. You might already have the book Intro to Chemistry.
Huh, I'm a doof, didn't think to check expansions: things are going smoothly now. Thank you. :3

Broster

Oct 14, 2017
Hentai High School+ ver/1.9.1 - Build 1891
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Added torrent to OP
Cheers
- Twistty
I checked out the torrent and it appears to be a different game. All i know is that there is a lot of chinese(?) and a program called "prison queen 2.0 by herencia" which tries to extract a game but ultimately fails in a runtime error!

Fortunately i was able to download the mega and the two zips are looking more promising! :)

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I checked out the torrent and it appears to be a different game. All i know is that there is a lot of chinese(?) and a program called "prison queen 2.0 by herencia" which tries to extract a game but ultimately fails in a runtime error!
HHS.png
It's the version I am running.
Not sure what the install runtime error is all about (think it tries to install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0? - but fails)
"DotNetZip.dll" is the bug.
Just ignore that.
Game runs fine.

Fortunately i was able to download the mega and the two zips are looking more promising! :)
Glad to hear you got one version working.

Broster

Oct 14, 2017
View attachment 48042
It's the version I am running.
Not sure what the install runtime error is all about (think it tries to install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0? - but fails)
"DotNetZip.dll" is the bug.
Just ignore that.
Game runs fine.

Glad to hear you got one version working.

Sorry for the false alert, but i'm glad that it's just an error on my side!

Thanks again!

Reactions: Twistty

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
How can i make older version saves work? I'm reloading new events but there are always errors.
Don't think you can. Maybe I'm wrong and someone else can tell you more, but... I'm pretty sure that you can't :/

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
How can i make older version saves work? I'm reloading new events but there are always errors.
Don't think you can. Maybe I'm wrong and someone else can tell you more, but... I'm pretty sure that you can't :/
As Nam said, you can't. For starters the engine is in a constant change and events are updated or shifted around all the time. It's a pretty messy thing and I'm also not happy about it since I had to restart the story 2-3 times(I only updated if there were important additions) in the months when I was active on it, but that's just the nature of the beast. :p

Check the release thread on the HHS forums. All updates tell what they do and if they can be used with current sessions. Nothing else we can do about it.

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Minor updates (change in the last place of the version number, e.g. #.#.X) try to remain compatible with existing saves, although you may need to start a new game to get the full benefits of some changes.

Major updates (changes in the middle place of the version number, e.g. #.X.#) are pretty much guaranteed to break old saves.

We intentionally postpone the big internal changes to the big updates, so things don't break as often.

Reactions: Gaboris

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
hey how can i chage everone stat
If you mean change every character's say corruption, or lust or the like...
I'd say look at this: and then this:

Ryota-001

Nov 28, 2017
Hii, can anyone please tell me which is the most recent version of the HHS.
I'm a little confused, thanks.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes