djtrumpster31

Jul 5, 2017
is there anyway to get parents or students to go on dates with you over to your house without hypnotizing them because every time i ask them out they say "Im busy right now" or it says they are embassessed for me
- Also has anyone found any good mods for this game the forums are a mess

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
I'm trying to get the upgrade to the strip club for the theater club, but every time I talk to Suzy, regardless of the option I pick (Truth, Lie, Half Truth), it always ends in her telling me to get lost. What am I missing?

kingbee69

Oct 6, 2017
So what's up with the Grim Reaper dream in the principals office? It hasn't come up in my latest restart, but it scared the shit out of me the first time.

fool013

Jan 24, 2017
I'm trying to get the upgrade to the strip club for the theater club, but every time I talk to Suzy, regardless of the option I pick (Truth, Lie, Half Truth), it always ends in her telling me to get lost. What am I missing?
She might not be corrupt enough.

Random

Mar 10, 2017
So what's up with the Grim Reaper dream in the principals office? It hasn't come up in my latest restart, but it scared the shit out of me the first time.
That is one of the bad events that can happen when chemicals blow up in your face. The effects from that are never immediate, and almost always end up with you hallucinating something that makes you freak out hurting your reputation.

Reactions: Cirro84

bear

Apr 27, 2017
Has anyone figured out how to continue the Peter Hooter chain? I snuck the camera into his room, grabbed the pictures, and showed them to him ages ago but the journal just says more or less to keep waiting.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
I have a question. What does the Custom option on the Content Filter means? Specifically on the Whitelist.

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I have a question. What does the Custom option on the Content Filter means? Specifically on the Whitelist.
The content filter tag list is filled by the individual XML files in the "data" folder of the game. Those are basically presets, so event authors and players are on the same page about what things should be filterable.

However, it's perfectly possible to also add custom tags to images that are not yet represented as XML files in that folder. For example: if a modder had an "armpit" fetish and some of his mod pack contained images with that specific content, then he could tag those images with "armpit" and tell the players that they can disable those images by manually entering "armpit" in the blacklist.

Generally speaking, any tags that can't be associated with an XML file will still show up in the "custom" section, so adding or removing an XML file does not result in any data loss in terms of tags associated with images.

The whitelist is just to override any matches from the blacklist. So if for example you have "bigbreasts" on the blacklist and "armpits" on the custom whitelist, then you would still get to see images that are tagged with "bigbreasts" as long as they are also tagged with "armpits".

The custom tags could also be used by mod authors to make it possible to toggle a mod on/off by using a specific filter tag.

Reactions: Rando Civ and skai

Malaka

Jul 12, 2017
Oh havnt played this in a couple of versions. Gonna give it a run again. Thanks for the upload

Glaoui

Donor
Apr 8, 2017
is there a cheat or mod for money?
When the game is launched, click on Debug on the right bottom part of your game window.
When the Debug Window opens type, in the Command field, ADD MONEY XXXXXX
XXXXX being any number you want.

Note than typing this command should give you hints on other commands available.

sui2k

Aug 19, 2017
those hints are great but i'm missing a command to add more students in generel

Glaoui

Donor
Apr 8, 2017
More Students will come. You even have an option in the School Menu to choose a way to filter the incoming students

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes