Gam3Fr3ak20

Oct 30, 2017
how can you tell if you have corruption level 3
If you check your cameras, the students should be fucking each other. Do not mix this up with the blowjobs in the courtyard, that happens at level 2. you may have to cycle through a couple times as the students corruption and lust also factor into what picture is shown, and some may have lower corruption than others.

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
Is 1.92 version a stand alone?

Nevermind that. It's stand alone. Good.
I am kind of lost though. It's been a while since I last played this game and I don't even remember how to save.
I remember I used to savescum a lot especially failed hypnosis attempts.

Also how do I use the debug console commands, they're greyed out.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Might want to add the changelog or link to topic (even if its not quite equivalent, knowing that keeping track of the changelog might be tricky given the game updates).

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I have no direct control of the opening post here, though. Need to wait for a mod. ._.

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Wassup, I can update the OP, feel free joining discord if you want instant responses.
Good to know. :)

Someone suggested to add the corresponding to the OP, so people can see the changelog of the update.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Doubt there is much to put in a change log. Something like, "continued to improve sprites and reworked the class schedule" Been so long since there has been a meaningful update I have stopped even watching it on the original forum. Even the developer has said that there is not real focus on finishing anything, this is just about developing the platform.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Good to know. :)

Someone suggested to add the corresponding to the OP, so people can see the changelog of the update.
Added.

Doubt there is much to put in a change log. Something like, "continued to improve sprites and reworked the class schedule" Been so long since there has been a meaningful update I have stopped even watching it on the original forum. Even the developer has said that there is not real focus on finishing anything, this is just about developing the platform.
Truuuuuuuu

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
It's only if you didn't download the previous bugfixes and such, right? Since I've read that includes everything made up 25th of December. Or do I need to download it again, for the 98474593 times?
The files that get posted in between are just hotfixes for individual events.

Other improvements to events and anything that requires changes in the engine is reserved for full releases like this, where the version number actually changes.

If you don't like to download the game with every new minor release, then by all means feel free to skip it and wait for the next major update. This release primarily addresses issues that players have been reporting throughout the last month, so it's a release for people who want to play the current version with less bugs, less typos, some quality of life improvements and a few changes to events.

Reactions: Gaboris

masteraaran

Jun 10, 2017
Ok, so what is there actually to do in this game? I mean, I've tried playing it for a while and I struggle to even get off the ground, let alone get to any of the sexy content... for the list of available kinks, it seems like the actual content is scarce.... or am I doing something wrong?

Reactions: Yves69

ronney

May 6, 2017
I assumed after you broke her she would go back to school and be a free lust killer at school.
Edit* just remembered i did break her after which I could use her at school or home I forgot because I take long breaks from this game and I got stuck trying to break her for a long time which led to me quitting for awhile. The trick was only do one or the other treat with respect or torture her.

jafarian

May 25, 2017
Wait, who do you have to break in order to get a slave in the dark room? I have done a few playthroughs and hadnt figured that out yet.

ronney

May 6, 2017
You don't break anyone to get the slave in the dark room you do a event about a missing student which leads to you freeing or keeping her from the kidnappers. This is from the wiki. (At school, on a random event, you will see a girl sitting and eating lunch outside. Choose the ‘eh, she’s probably fine’ option, and then wait a while.)

Reactions: yogiking

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Way back it was also possible to get Mrs. Underwood to be your slave in the Dark Room (through her event line), but I don't know if that's still up to date.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes