May 5, 2017
I played this game over and over why i let you know because whenever i have done edting to my liking then and there in the net i found a mocking new update for the game i downloaded it again same steps followed and it became endless cycle of my hardwork being wasted:'( but game has to update and i support that and want it to but editing sucks:FeelsBadMan:
So dev or friends let me know how to change male or make all male gender female from the beginning of the game not like selecting each npcs and changing them,takes a troll on me.
It would help me alot ty:cool:

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Is there any way possible to raise the budget, i know it is part of the challenge but more money would make it so much easier.

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
Is there any way possible to raise the budget, i know it is part of the challenge but more money would make it so much easier.
what I did was use debug and lower all teachers and staff salary to 1 and gave my self tons of money so I don't need to worry about a thing to add money on debug at the bottom there is impute command by typing Add there will be an option to click to add money. type in the amount and your ready to fuck

Reactions: George Halstead

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Is there a way to cheat the PTA projects ? Through debbug or the xml files making the members accept my ideas more easily ?

Alos, how can i here more teachers ? With better proficiency in certain classes

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
@Imthatguy9924 Thank for your help and i found what you spoke of and it worked very well now i need to find just one more setting. At the top right you will see the money, i am thinking for school budget. Is there a way to adjust that as well ?

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
@Imthatguy9924 Thank for your help and i found what you spoke of and it worked very well now i need to find just one more setting. At the top right you will see the money, i am thinking for school budget. Is there a way to adjust that as well ?
Not that I know off. I kind of gave my self so much money it no longer a bother because I grinded for about 4 hours. I will look more into it and see. But if someone else has an answer let me us both know.

Reactions: George Halstead

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Not that I know off. I kind of gave my self so much money it no longer a bother because I grinded for about 4 hours. I will look more into it and see. But if someone else has an answer let me us both know.
I could find where to edit my salary, now just to wait for my salary, must be bi weekly or monthly as far as pay.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes