PublicUseOps

Jun 2, 2017
Cheating is Easy hit the Dbug in the bottom right side of the screen. explore and you can see you can change anything.

1.9.2 seems to have issues. I cannot make my chemistry stuff. As well as no button for Smart phone, Inventory, Map. Which those are important. Is there something I should bring over from the previous versions to fix this or should I just wait for the next hot fix?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I know this might sound dumb but how do I give myself better Chemistry skills. Iv done the book and grinded making drugs but its taking so long now and I was just wondering if I there was a way to speed things up? I also do that thing where I talk to people as smart as my self online not sure if that dose anything.
You can use the debug menu to that. Under the skill group for the player character, you can alter values. Although if you do this before you started on the whole chemistry quest line, you can screw it up, so only adjust it after it started and on the way.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Cheating is Easy hit the Dbug in the bottom right side of the screen. explore and you can see you can change anything.

1.9.2 seems to have issues. I cannot make my chemistry stuff. As well as no button for Smart phone, Inventory, Map. Which those are important. Is there something I should bring over from the previous versions to fix this or should I just wait for the next hot fix?
Restarted a game with this version, had no issues (using the last version with whatever fix applied to it). I once had a bug where I couldn't trigger the chemistry stuff, but that was due to I had boosted my chem skill before even started that quest line. The whole chem stuff start with the police woman quest line. You can't even start research drugs, even you got the chem lab before that quest line start to fire up.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Just don't mess with the debug too much, as you can literally broke the game system, if you put too much corruption most of the quests don't even trigger, like Ameli open the Maid Club, the best thing to do is follow the "natural course" of the game until you finish most of the available quests (photoshopping, susan corruption through the photo in peter's room, the 3 clubs and cabaret upgrades) and then, mess with corruption and other things in the debug

On one of my saves the SPE Club starts even before the Cooking and Theather Club move to the Cabaret, and after that Ameli joins a random club and the quest is over

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
now how do i find a suitable location for a restaurant for the cooking club?
Keep playing normally through the game, when you enter your office there'll be an event about a location on the red corrner at downtown, talk to the owner (stacy in the sex shop during school hours) and ask about the property

jamescun

Dec 6, 2017
i got that but when i ask Stacy Slutsky for a new place for a bar for them nothing i do works i tell her a half a lie and truth she wont give me the room the same with a lie and the truth she just wont give up a new room for it

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
i got that but when i ask Stacy Slutsky for a new place for a bar for them nothing i do works i tell her a half a lie and truth she wont give me the room the same with a lie and the truth she just wont give up a new room for it
Hypnosis and mind control is a great part of this game. Also persuation skills.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Does anyone know how to disable the story events*.
After playing the game so many times i feel they ruin immersion.

*With story events i mean stuff like the coppers event, shooters event, missing girl even(i really hate this one....stop stealing my property), etc.
Random events and the carbent i do want to keep.
I just want to get rid of those stories who seem to exist outside the rest of the game.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017

*With story events i mean stuff like the coppers event, shooters event, missing girl even(i really hate this one....stop stealing my property), etc.
I just want to get rid of those stories who seem to exist outside the rest of the game.
Cooper and Hooter is tied to the PTA and gain their votes. The missing girl, you don't have to do, it keep repeat with different girls if you ignore it though. You can use the editor and change the world as you want right?

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
As far i know you can get there vote's by good old fashion brainwashing.
I know how to deal with the missing girl(get sleep divice/70 stemina, let one get kidnapped, look for her myself(because cops being accauly comptent woud be insanity) find clue at the back of the school, go to red light district, beat/gas the idiot attacking me, go to the back ally, find evidence and call the cops....Yeah i could break in and kidnapped her but why would i want to do that. i am already sleeping with half the school and slaves require food, attationt and effort to keep alive)

I just prefeer not to have to deal with it.
I like the game but after playing so many times i just find that the story element are just getting in my way.
I dont know how the editor work.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
As far i know you can get there vote's by good old fashion brainwashing.
I know how to deal with the missing girl(get sleep divice/70 stemina, let one get kidnapped, look for her myself(because cops being accauly comptent woud be insanity) find clue at the back of the school, go to red light district, beat/gas the idiot attacking me, go to the back ally, find evidence and call the cops....Yeah i could break in and kidnapped her but why would i want to do that. i am already sleeping with half the school and slaves require food, attationt and effort to keep alive)

I just prefeer not to have to deal with it.
I like the game but after playing so many times i just find that the story element are just getting in my way.
I dont know how the editor work.
You can set her free, no need to lock her up as a slave. As I wrote above, you can edit the game world as you please. You have the means possible to do so, you just need to put some effort into make it happen if you desire it.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
You can set her free, no need to lock her up as a slave. As I wrote above, you can edit the game world as you please. You have the means possible to do so, you just need to put some effort into make it happen if you desire it.
That doesnt get the kidnappers arrested.
If you are refeering to me, explaining why i dont kidnap her: i was just pointing out how useless having a slave is in hentai highschool+ is.
I agree i could edit the game.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017

just find the link for such events in VE or as I like to call it Garbage Editor, and just sever the connections from the main game to them, the events will stop. which quite frankly would take more effort then doing // or /*.....*/

Gaxxe

Jun 26, 2017
how do i get nude girl uniforms and stuff like that? im kinda getting stuck every savegame

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes