CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
yea i did that but after that? i dont seem to get any new pta vote options except the exhib club and medical club stuff
then you go to change the uniform, and when the girls get a sufficient stat towards decreasing their inhibitions and morality and such they'll start appearing nude.

Jacob S

Nov 2, 2017
Dang, it looks like you need an account to download absolutely any of the releases or updates now? Because none of the download links are showing up for me.
But the accounts need approval, so a temp email won't work (I tried that a while back with no luck) and I don't want to use any of my current emails for this, and the emails I know require a phone number.
Does anybody have any advice?
Also, CodeMonkey, I love the Titans Test Team icon.

EDIT: I'm an idiot and missed the "Here" button. However, my problem still stands, as I can't download any of the updates or bugfixes (such as Service Pack 1 for 1.9.2)

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
does anyone know how to get the Sleeping Device. I want to mess around with all everything. I tried adding it thought the debug but it keeps saying there is no one called TO and no item called Sleeping.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
Dang, it looks like you need an account to download absolutely any of the releases or updates now? Because none of the download links are showing up for me.
But the accounts need approval, so a temp email won't work (I tried that a while back with no luck) and I don't want to use any of my current emails for this, and the emails I know require a phone number.
Does anybody have any advice?
Also, CodeMonkey, I love the Titans Test Team icon.

EDIT: I'm an idiot and missed the "Here" button. However, my problem still stands, as I can't download any of the updates or bugfixes (such as Service Pack 1 for 1.9.2)
thank you I have all the decals and some of them are customized, I suggest Protonmail, it doesn't require a number to setup and can be fairly secure, if you only do the free version that's fine, the other site I suggest is Mail.com which is pretty good for making one off disposable accounts you can close after doing what you need.

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
So I gave away a the cheerleader teddy bare away I don't know who and in debug every time I go to check what's in people inventory I get an error message saying it will shut down or something does anyone know how to fix this?

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
i got that but when i ask Stacy Slutsky for a new place for a bar for them nothing i do works i tell her a half a lie and truth she wont give me the room the same with a lie and the truth she just wont give up a new room for it
If you stuck there you need Ameli and the Maid Club at level 2 to the quest progress, if somehow you mess with Ameli quest, you'll have to start a new game and follow a certain "pace" with the corruption

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Hey guys, is the a way to delete students from you school? It's too much for me 2 classes with near 40 students each...
Or to change the starting ammont of students while schlool generates...

Also is there a way to check the current relations with other charachters? I've spoiled some relations with failure hypnosis attempts, while i've already finished those charachters interests quests and i don't understand if my spam of flirt on those charachers make relations with them any better...

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
Hey guys, is the a way to delete students from you school? It's too much for me 2 classes with near 40 students each...
Or to change the starting ammont of students while schlool generates...

Also is there a way to check the current relations with other charachters? I've spoiled some relations with failure hypnosis attempts, while i've already finished those charachters interests quests and i don't understand if my spam of flirt on those charachers make relations with them any better...
you can expel students. you can go into the school template xml in your school folder with a program like Notepad++, and adjust the Minimum by default it's 75 for you 50 sounds more managed. the other thing you can do is school policy you can either outright disable enrollment or set it to interview this will stem the tide of new students, I suggest interview that way you can still slowly gain new students but you also get to pick which ones join. oh and by default the max student Pop is 400, 400 split between 6 teachers is impossible to manage I suggest lowering that to about 240-320, depends on how big you want your class sizes and school in the future.

you use to be able to have access to the dev tools to really tinker with things in a less text fashion but that's passworded. but hey if you know what you are doing you can adjust gender diversity(sadly can't have all one gender.), population preferences etc.

Reactions: Kendra

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
How?

I know about that policy, thank you.

Edited Template.xml & DefaultGameConfig.xml a bit, got to start a new game again it seems...
I honestly don't remember if it's during student management in the computer, or when you call them into your office. either way you'd probably be better off starting a new game with the edits.

more easily managed that way.

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
How?

I know about that policy, thank you.

Edited Template.xml & DefaultGameConfig.xml a bit, got to start a new game again it seems...
You go in to manage school which you can do in your office or at home. On the first screen your on there is a button at the bottom of the class list saying distribute. next to it is a number and that's the number of class you have. just click up or down to increase or decrease the amount of class' you want to have. hope this help

coduss

Jan 17, 2018
so, i just found this game and have been playing it for a bit....has anything been taken out of it? havent seen anykinks like Loli, shota, or beast. dont have them black listed or anything

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
so, i just found this game and have been playing it for a bit....has anything been taken out of it? havent seen anykinks like Loli, shota, or beast. dont have them black listed or anything
the game is in constant flux I believe there were some things taken out for legal reasons ( some nations label Loli & Shota as CP even if it's completely fictitous I know canada does. and some countries frown on bestiality.) one of the ways to skirt around that is Neoteny but when you have a game called Hentai Highschool, it's kind of hard to justify a Lolibaba

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes