Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Is there a reason why the pregnancy tag is on this project then?
Because pregnancy is theoretically in plans. Practically real addition of new content is so slow that without some dramatic changes in dev team it will take years to implement playable version of pregnancy mechanic.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I am definitely ignorant to how much work it takes, but it really bummed me out. They have the images for pregnancy so I was super excited when I got the new files. Is there a reason why the pregnancy tag is on this project then?
Well.. honestly speaking, I believe that if they wanted to, they could easily turn this feature on in no time, but since their main priority is the engine of the game that keeps updating it, modifying it and so on..

dudebroman

Jun 22, 2017
@TCMS hey bro, for some reason Mega wouldn’t let me dl the file, so I tried the torrent and the setup.exe appears to be for Prison Queen v2.0 :)

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
@TCMS hey bro, for some reason Mega wouldn’t let me dl the file, so I tried the torrent and the setup.exe appears to be for Prison Queen v2.0 :)
Removed the torrent. Check their official page (linked in the OP) for the dl links there. They might be different from ours (kinda on a rush atm so can't really go and see)

Reactions: dudebroman

dudebroman

Jun 22, 2017
Removed the torrent. Check their official page (linked in the OP) for the dl links there. They might be different from ours (kinda on a rush atm so can't really go and see)
Cheers, and no worries, I got it :) OP Mega is accurate to official page.

tan3dead

Oct 21, 2017
I'm looking for a guide all the events in the game right now, cuz I'm stucking with the panties exchange club, I skippted too quick and don't know what to make for them, also I don't know how to make drug in che chemical lab. Thanks

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
I'm looking for a guide all the events in the game right now, cuz I'm stucking with the panties exchange club, I skippted too quick and don't know what to make for them, also I don't know how to make drug in che chemical lab. Thanks
Well for panties club, the girl (Nightshade) wants... you guessed it, panties. There are several occasions where you'll get a girl's panties. The first ones you'll probably get are the cheerleader ones. Ginny will make a teddy bear with them, which you can give to anyone that trusts you enough. then talk to Nightshade again and keep bringing her more panties.

for the drugs, just keep reading the chemistry book until you maxed it out, then do research in the lab. You'll run out of supplies a lot though and they take a while to restock. Once you're high enough level in chemistry you'll be able to design a drug.

tan3dead

Oct 21, 2017
Could I ask how much reputation is good enough to stall, cuz I seem get down from 70 to 20 so quick and don't know how to stall it long without doing ero things...

Burningman

Feb 17, 2018
Is there a guide to manage classes? seens too hard to follow the stat guidelines i was thinking i just needed to max everything...

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Is there a guide to manage classes? seens too hard to follow the stat guidelines i was thinking i just needed to max everything...

As a general rule at the start of the game i:
No new students(seems bugged at the moment so i only allowed students i approve of then reject them all)
Make 4 classes and split the students up between them.
The reason for this is that few students learn faster and with no new students your stats skyrocked as you dont need to teach new people.
I hire 4 teachers and asign eatch to one of the following lessions:
History: this will increase your education, it also increases your income when the state comes to check on your preformance.
Religion: Increases loyality, meaning i can get away with alot. It also decreases corruption but early on corruption is worthless.
Art(need art room): Increases happyness(aka they will not cause trouble and i get to keep my job)
School sport: Needed for several corruption events(sarria hardman & Hana friend of rie parrier)
It also increases happyness and health.

The first ingame month is to learn skills.
The second is to master skills.
The third is to start researching alchemy....sorry chemistry and start corrupting the school teachers, parents etc.

General speaking you dont want to open the school to more students until you have already compleetly corrupted it.

Jacko

May 7, 2017
Is there a way to fix the ages so I don't see them? Like, remove them from the roster of names and maybe just report student or parent? I understand why the ages are all above 18 and half my students are 20. Just wondering if there's a way I don't have to be reminded of it on the main screen.
I don't know about hiding the ages, but you can edit them in the config file; it's in Schools\NormalSchool\Config. There's a global minimum at the top and ranges for students and parents. That way you can make all your students 18 and lower the parents age to max at 36, for example.

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
If you edit the config you can make the characters as young as you want, by editing the global minimum age and student age ranges.

There's a loli mod with loli paperdolls on a different forum, you might be able to find it by googling...

Imo making the girls/boys 14/15-18 is perfect, everyone being 18+ bothered me a lot. Can also use the ingame editor to change ages and looks.

Reactions: Teize

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
If you edit the config you can make the characters as young as you want, by editing the global minimum age and student age ranges.

There's a loli mod with loli paperdolls on a different forum, you might be able to find it by googling...

Imo making the girls/boys 14/15-18 is perfect, everyone being 18+ bothered me a lot. Can also use the ingame editor to change ages and looks.
i just found it strange cuz they use loli images for certain random scenes lol

MGStarFire

Jul 18, 2017
Location\Classroom Shared\DildoPlay.ve.xml [EXEC] caused an exception at operation SeqAct_TextReplacePersonContext (ID: 127).
Value cannot be null.
This started in 1.9.2 r1923 Release pls help me

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
There will be a new bugfix release soon-ish, where the issue has been fixed (along with other issues that have been caused by the new inventory system added in the last version). The next version will almost certainly require to start a new game, though. So if you just started playing, you might want to hold off for a bit longer.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes