coduss

Jan 17, 2018
the game is in constant flux I believe there were some things taken out for legal reasons ( some nations label Loli & Shota as CP even if it's completely fictitous I know canada does. and some countries frown on bestiality.) one of the ways to skirt around that is Neoteny but when you have a game called Hentai Highschool, it's kind of hard to justify a Lolibaba
ah, i see. i wish there were an actual wiki i could check, instead of just a dev forum. could you help me with one more question? is it possible to be locked out of content? i tried doing the night club event, the one you hear about from some girls in the school yard, and had followed them when i found them in the Red Corner, and at the option the bouncer gave to get in i chose to blow him only for him to tell me to get lost. is it possible for me to get in now, or have i locked my self out permanently? if i have, do you know a way to use the debugger to restart the event?

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
ah, i see. i wish there were an actual wiki i could check, instead of just a dev forum. could you help me with one more question? is it possible to be locked out of content? i tried doing the night club event, the one you hear about from some girls in the school yard, and had followed them when i found them in the Red Corner, and at the option the bouncer gave to get in i chose to blow him only for him to tell me to get lost. is it possible for me to get in now, or have i locked my self out permanently? if i have, do you know a way to use the debugger to restart the event?
if you have access to the back alley going to have to play the horridly random lockpicking game pick the door to find the girl. as I generally play a male character I just got into a fist fight with the bartender and beat the clues out of him to find the back alley.
so going to have to have someone else answer that for you. the event is a re-occuring event with different girls so I wouldn't worry too much it should reset.

content is in constant flux as it can be added and removed and there's a lot of unfinished content due to people just disappearing for what ever reason and others just not touching and finishing the content out of some weird pseudo Respect, to me that's just trite crap because why should you respect someone's right to finish content for an open project if they just up and abandon their end? but yeah any body can add pretty much anything if one can figure out how to effectively use their garbage editor. to me it's just a confusing mess of shapes and strings that wants to fight with you when you want to do simple things, much like it's engine's creator.

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
If you stuck there you need Ameli and the Maid Club at level 2 to the quest progress, if somehow you mess with Ameli quest, you'll have to start a new game and follow a certain "pace" with the corruption
What do you mean by Ameli ? I can't get it (mb cause of my bad english), but buy Amili you mean Amili Coppers (cop) right? How can you mess with Amili if her quest is incompleted? I finished her and detective King corruption (as far as incompited quest line ends)
So you saying that if i finished Coppers corruption, all i need is to upgrade Maid Club, right? Correct me if i'm wrong pls.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Your wrong. Ameli the the cops daughter and she hops around several clubs before deciding to from a Maid's Club. She was a bit bugged for a while and could become the President of other clubs and that hung her progression.

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
Your wrong. Ameli the the cops daughter and she hops around several clubs before deciding to from a Maid's Club. She was a bit bugged for a while and could become the President of other clubs and that hung her progression.
Omg, thx mate! That whas another question i was wondering of. I thought that her quest line is incomplited.
So it's ok if Ameli is just a regular member of other club, when i'll open maids club she will become their president?
You rly hepled much!

Hm, if Ameli becomes the pesident of other club mb you should just close that club when other conditions are complited? Or just reopen that club, mb president will be changed automaticly.

Anyway thx for the info! :D

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
So I'm stuck at the following:
I'm trying to get the Sexy uniforms approved by PTA but everyone except stacy and claire abstain. How do I get around this?

(it's 16/03/2010, with stats 27.2 / 62.5 / 34.4 / 58.6 / 21 / 14.8 / 60.3)

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
@Jeno
Hmm yes I know about the corruption and I'm slowly working on them, but it feels strange that just for sexy uniforms they are all abstaining, despite everyone I talk to saying they want less prude uniforms... So did I break something ?

Iritani

Feb 20, 2018
Is there a way to fix the ages so I don't see them? Like, remove them from the roster of names and maybe just report student or parent? I understand why the ages are all above 18 and half my students are 20. Just wondering if there's a way I don't have to be reminded of it on the main screen.

O.Henry

Dec 23, 2017
I haven't seen this question asked for a while, but is pregnancy implemented yet? I haven't played this game in a LONG time because I'm waiting for this to be added.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I haven't seen this question asked for a while, but is pregnancy implemented yet? I haven't played this game in a LONG time because I'm waiting for this to be added.
As far as I know, not yet - and believe me, you're not the only one that is waiting for this feature.

Reactions: O.Henry

O.Henry

Dec 23, 2017
Better - in a couple of years. And it isn't joke.
I am definitely ignorant to how much work it takes, but it really bummed me out. They have the images for pregnancy so I was super excited when I got the new files. Is there a reason why the pregnancy tag is on this project then?

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes