Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Hii, can anyone please tell me which is the most recent version of the HHS.
I'm a little confused, thanks.
The current version is 1.9.1, but that's actually made up by the 1.9.0 base game and the 1.9.1 patch.
Also due to how the game is updated there are already 8 minor updates available for 1.9.1 that have to be applied afterwards by hand.

You'd be best off joining the HHS forums and checking out the release discussion thread on "installation".

Reactions: Ryota-001

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
hey can you give the students sexy Clothing
That depends on what you mean.
Can you buy a sexy outfit and give it to an individual to wear? No idea. Haven't tested that yet, but might do that later on.

Can students be made to wear sexy uniforms in school? Yes. There's a PTA option where you can vote for that type of uniform.

Will students wear sexy clothing on their own if their stats are right? Kinda. Actually almost all students turn into semi-nudists within a few months if you know what to do. I'm kinda annoyed by how many of my students walk around in their underwear and an open shirt just cuz I lowered their stats to oblivion... Seriously get yourselves together! I just need you to undress on a whim for me not show it off constantly. :p
I think there was an "enforce dress code" option added with the latest version so yay for me? :3

bear

Apr 27, 2017
The current version is 1.9.1, but that's actually made up by the 1.9.0 base game and the 1.9.1 patch.
Also due to how the game is updated there are already 8 minor updates available for 1.9.1 that have to be applied afterwards by hand.

You'd be best off joining the HHS forums and checking out the release discussion thread on "installation".
Is it even possible to join the forums anymore? I tried to register months ago but it just said it was awaiting admin aproval and nothing ever happened.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Is it even possible to join the forums anymore? I tried to register months ago but it just said it was awaiting admin aproval and nothing ever happened.
The same problem happen to another user here. Don't remember if in the end he/she managed to join the forum, but personally speaking I did! The account was activated almost immediately so for me there's no problem at all.
Is this one the site that you've, right?

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
The same problem happen to another user here. Don't remember if in the end he/she managed to join the forum, but personally speaking I did! The account was activated almost immediately so for me there's no problem at all.
Is this one the site that you've, right?
Same here. I only joined a few months ago and I'm not even sure if the approval was really needed to use the forums, just maybe for posting to protect against bots.
Did you even try to log in since then? Also did you verify your e-mail? Did you get any response messages right after you registered? These are all important things that are good to know before we answer. :p

Plus maybe is Shilo sees this they'll be able to look into the matter or at least answer if you might've missed a step. :)

bear

Apr 27, 2017
Yeah I received an automated email saying "Before you can login and start using the forum, your request will be reviewed and approved. When this happens, you will receive another email from this address." Can't do anything else o_O

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Yeah I received an automated email saying "Before you can login and start using the forum, your request will be reviewed and approved. When this happens, you will receive another email from this address." Can't do anything else o_O
That's strange. If I remember, for me the email was the default one, like "click here to activate your account" and then puff (?), account activated. Maybe they've added this thing recently - I joined the forum.. this summer? July/August? Something like that :WutFace:

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Well, a ton of spambots constantly try to register (but rarely ever make it past the activation step), so it may be possible that some legitimate user registrations went under the radar. If you tell me your account name, I may be able to forward it to Zythen for quick review.

Reactions: Gaboris

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
this game isn't a game, it's a game concept based on wasting as much time possible with Random Number Generating. I mean it either goes painstakingly slow, or tosses everything at you at once. between it's infuriatingly vague wiki, oddly placed help menu button (really top corner of the map hidden away?) either obfuscated event lines (with no resets -.-) or just dead end events (why even bother adding them in if they weren't going to be able to be completed from the get go?) really saps the fun out of it, oh and you have to somehow manage to keep your school population in a size that can be managed while still providing you results. good luck with that. seriously if you are going to make the chem lab a valuable part of the game, Don't make the ability to try and research something RNG, it's one thing if Research is RNG but to even get the chance to be able to be rng, is like saying "Fuck you, I'm going to waste as much time of yours as possible for no real damn good reason other then I can."

and ef the lock picking game even with 100% skill it's still a game of chance as the slightest miss step will send it to the red in such a fashion it's nearly impossible to salvage because it goes from mildly responsive to completely unresponsive. also in real life a master or relatively well skilled lock pick can blow through most locks between 10 secs to 3 mins, and there are picking devices that just utterly devastate locks in seconds
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the most irritating part is there is a good game concept hiding in that mess, but I dunno who would be able to salvage it.

Last edited:

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
This is a project that Cypress walked away from because it was convoluted and inefficient. Cypress, of all people. The guy from Snow Daze. The game that is developed with what feels like 2 CGs per month.

The truth is that HHS2 was the optimal game. It really was. Even the incomplete HHS2 left behind by Aztec, which was used as the template for HHS+, is more fun to me than the game in its current state. They should have just developed HHS2 from where aztec stopped.

Instead they made a complete change in the game engine that took them years to get to work properly, and the engine turned out to be a pain to work with AND to play with. The original guys were overly ambitious, imo.

destroying101

Jul 25, 2017
I can't make drugs in my chem lab. I think I bugged it out by artificially raising my chem stat. Does anyone know the item id for things like slut maker?

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
If you cheat your way to raise the chem stat BEFORE the prompt shows, the chem lab is locked forever. Be pacient, read the chem book, and when it appears the option to create drugs, you are safe to to cheat. Unfortunately, you need to make a new save for this to work.

destroying101

Jul 25, 2017
If you cheat your way to raise the chem stat BEFORE the prompt shows, the chem lab is locked forever. Be pacient, read the chem book, and when it appears the option to create drugs, you are safe to to cheat. Unfortunately, you need to make a new save for this to work.
Ah man, guess I'll just wait for the next major update to restart then

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
This is a project that Cypress walked away from because it was convoluted and inefficient. Cypress, of all people. The guy from Snow Daze. The game that is developed with what feels like 2 CGs per month.

The truth is that HHS2 was the optimal game. It really was. Even the incomplete HHS2 left behind by Aztec, which was used as the template for HHS+, is more fun to me than the game in its current state. They should have just developed HHS2 from where aztec stopped.

Instead they made a complete change in the game engine that took them years to get to work properly, and the engine turned out to be a pain to work with AND to play with. The original guys were overly ambitious, imo.
is it wrong the more I delve into the more I think it could be done better in RPG maker or Unity or a heavily Modified Renpy for that matter.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes