barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
any of you guys got a link for lexville
There's a spoiler with mods in the main post.

One thing I dont know is what exclamation point next to some names means.
It means they have a story chain (or are temporarily part of one). NPCs with HasQuest are much harder to influence through other means (like hypno). HasQuest can be removed via Map options, however I think the vanilla one just removes it from everyone, the one in Pregnancy mod settings lets you pick specific NPCs (1.10 - not sure if 1.9.5 used HasQuest for anything).

Untolddead

Dec 22, 2018
Here is my mod. I have other mods in the work too. But finding a new place to live comes first.

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
Here is my mod. I have other mods in the work too. But finding a new place to live comes first. violentfemalepunishmentpeepers
Ohai, I think a player already linked this one on the discord. It was however a 1.9.5 version, and it seems this one is the same. By that I mean that it uses 1.9.5 logic, old image paths & GetPhysical - check out the modding guide on porting stuff to 1.10 about the differences :)
I've ported the other one to 1.10 and added it to the list, you can grab that one (since it's yours :)).

Reactions: Untolddead

Untolddead

Dec 22, 2018
Ohai, I think a player already linked this one on the discord. It was however a 1.9.5 version, and it seems this one is the same. By that I mean that it uses 1.9.5 logic, old image paths & GetPhysical - check out the modding guide on porting stuff to 1.10 about the differences :)
I've ported the other one to 1.10 and added it to the list, you can grab that one (since it's yours :)).
Ok, thanks for the work! It still ran with out issue so I figured it was fine. I did change it so it used the mod functionality.

Furrin Gok

Apr 21, 2022
alex2011 said:
No, if anything, just the website. Shilo has said they will look for an alternative if they can't get in touch with the person with actual ownership of the website, which is the current issue. He seems to have dropped off the map for an unknown reason.
That's good to read. As I checked the links I noticed they went to a dead website and got worried.

Does anybody have a list of which stats each class gives?

TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
I tried 1.9 with that Lexville mod for a while but those character list improvements in 1.10 actually make this game playable. Finally I can see who belongs to my classes and whos on favorite list. One thing I dont know is what exclamation point next to some names means.
Also theres Bitch sensei.
Yeah, now if only you can expel students, or at least transfer them to another school.

Reactions: QuickBob

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
Can anyone help me figure out how to make this game fun? I've put over 10 hours into it and it feels like I'm getting nowhere. It's just a hella long grind of the same scenes over and over again paired with rng to finally unlock one new scene weeks later that you'll then have to grind through as well. This is obviously a super popular game and there's clearly a ton of content, so it feels like I'm the one doing something wrong, but at the rate I'm unlocking it, the devs could say there's years of content available and technically be correct.

Plus there's no way to tell when you can move on to the next stage with a lot of these. If I invite someone over after they've given me a striptease in public are they going to be embarrassed for me or excited? God only knows.
I've read through all the tips and the walkthrough, the guide was the most helpful thing by far, but it only goes through the first week.
The debug option doesn't even let me cheat like I thought it might to reduce the grind.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can anyone help me figure out how to make this game fun? I've put over 10 hours into it and it feels like I'm getting nowhere. It's just a hella long grind of the same scenes over and over again paired with rng to finally unlock one new scene weeks later that you'll then have to grind through as well. This is obviously a super popular game and there's clearly a ton of content, so it feels like I'm the one doing something wrong, but at the rate I'm unlocking it, the devs could say there's years of content available and technically be correct.

Plus there's no way to tell when you can move on to the next stage with a lot of these. If I invite someone over after they've given me a striptease in public are they going to be embarrassed for me or excited? God only knows.
I've read through all the tips and the walkthrough, the guide was the most helpful thing by far, but it only goes through the first week.
The debug option doesn't even let me cheat like I thought it might to reduce the grind.
You can fuck them well before you can kiss them.
If you got them to strip for you then move on to the next level of flirt in my list and so on.
https://f95zone.to/threads/hentai-h...ic-beta-sp1-sp4-hhs.1016/page-39#post-1036127

Sanguis_Sanies

Apr 4, 2020
Something that is easy to over look is that most things, particularly sex-related things, increase your Grunge stat, and that can easily make the difference between a particular thing work or fail; make sure to take showers/baths!!

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Is there a new update for the new version? I really like how the added mods give the game more flavor. From what I hear, you can't use the old mods and have to wait for the mods to be changed to work with the new version of the game

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
I've been flirting and chatting on the phone for weeks with some girls, and even just asking for a striptease still gets refused by some, while others who agree to the striptease just laugh at me when I ask for anything else. I haven't bothered asking for a kiss (outside of hypnosis) based on that walkthrough.

Edit: I shower or bathe at least once a day, usually more. I also jog almost every day.

Furrin Gok

Apr 21, 2022
Something that is easy to over look is that most things, particularly sex-related things, increase your Grunge stat, and that can easily make the difference between a particular thing work or fail; make sure to take showers/baths!!
Washing off Grunge also seems to improve appearance by tiny amounts, which I assume also helps? You certainly get more appearance from working out or jogging, but those add grunge instead of removing it.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Stripping doesnt work from the start so I need to grind some stats somehow but I dont know what and how.
As far as code goes, Stripping does have lower requirements than the next step, Fondling; as far as actual gameplay goes, however, I have used Stripping only once or twice in 3 [in-game] year-long playthroughs - for me it starts with "a coy smile", at which point NPCs go "nah - maybe one day" (this still increases relationship by 1, bringing the value closer to the required minimum), and somewhere around "warmth in their eyes" Fondling succeeds. After that, throw in a couple 69 antics, and the path to penetrative sex is open. Kissing - the "you can fuck my brains out, but no smooches" of the bunch - I hold out on until they get the "in love" heart icon thingy, just to be sure.

...Or you could just go through all the "need anything" gifting and "compliment personality" flirting stuff.

Also, since gender preferences are a thing, gender of the principal matters - female principal is probably the most difficult playthrough in that regard: having an all-female PTA (poor Carl) is a clear advantage for males, futas have the tools [and reduced chances for balancing purposes] for both genders, and there is always hypnosis/drugs/quests to push the rare cases that resist over the edge.

Reactions: Seamonkey

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there a new update for the new version? I really like how the added mods give the game more flavor. From what I hear, you can't use the old mods and have to wait for the mods to be changed to work with the new version of the game
No, neither the game nor any mods for it that were waiting for the full release have been updated, largely due to the website being down. There are a few mods that have been updated for it, I think Barateke managed to collect them into a MEGA folder that is linked in the first post of the thread, either that or he collected all the mods he made there.

Can this run on mobile?
No

Reactions: Gojii
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes