Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
No, neither the game nor any mods for it that were waiting for the full release have been updated, largely due to the website being down. There are a few mods that have been updated for it, I think Barateke managed to collect them into a MEGA folder that is linked in the first post of the thread, either that or he collected all the mods he made there.

No
Shame, guess I need to wait some more

Reactions: alex2011
Feb 29, 2020
pardon me for not backreading nearly 200 pages of thread, but is there a consistent way of mass corrupting the town? the opportunity to pollute the water supply happens so infrequently and the mod that makes the corrupted church spread corruption by visiting during service is still too slow

i don't mind cheating if there are no other options, but it almost seems like i'm missing something obvious here

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
pardon me for not backreading nearly 200 pages of thread, but is there a consistent way of mass corrupting the town? the opportunity to pollute the water supply happens so infrequently and the mod that makes the corrupted church spread corruption by visiting during service is still too slow

i don't mind cheating if there are no other options, but it almost seems like i'm missing something obvious here
The town tends to take a while just because of how many residents. Corrupted students will have an effect on those around them so it slowly spreads. To help speed things along, buy and then drop the following items around town where residents will pick them up: dildos, onaholes, and the various School of Sex books/comics.

negavamas

Dec 25, 2017

I think doing the newspaper assignments did boost the town's overall corruption.

Reactions: DougTheC
Feb 29, 2020
The town tends to take a while just because of how many residents. Corrupted students will have an effect on those around them so it slowly spreads. To help speed things along, buy and then drop the following items around town where residents will pick them up: dildos, onaholes, and the various School of Sex books/comics.
wait, so you're telling me these npcs walk up to the pile of 40 street dongs and think "i'm going to stick one of these in my cooch later" and yet I'M the weird one?
i didn't even know dropping items was a gameplay mechanic

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
Dropping drugs to be picked up & used used to work (I did mainly in school), but I'm not sure if it does now. Gifting drugs does, when NPC allows it.

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
Dropping drugs to be picked up & used used to work (I did mainly in school), but I'm not sure if it does now. Gifting drugs does, when NPC allows it.
Knew I was forgetting something. I also used to like going to areas like the beach and trying mass-hypno but the difficulty on that got turned up at some point. Dropping items is a lot safer since there's no backlash for a failure, the items just wait for somebody else to pick them up.

Reactions: Gojii

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Knew I was forgetting something. I also used to like going to areas like the beach and trying mass-hypno but the difficulty on that got turned up at some point. Dropping items is a lot safer since there's no backlash for a failure, the items just wait for somebody else to pick them up.
Hypnosis is simply the "targeted" way of corrupting the population. Dropping items has the disadvantage of not only having to deal with RNG of who picks the item up, but also the fact that someone fully uninhibited and corrupted can still pick the item up and use it, pretty much wasting it. And, coming from someone who did a no-hypno item-only playthrough, you do NOT have enough money to pull that off without cheats. :whistle:

Reactions: Gojii

REDay

Dec 10, 2021
Does anyone know how to load mods into existing saves? The website had instructions but it's down now so... For reference I'm using ThaiBoy's 1.10.0 mods

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Does anyone know how to load mods into existing saves? The website had instructions but it's down now so... For reference I'm using ThaiBoy's 1.10.0 mods
You should see a "Mods" tab in the Debug menu when playing on 1.10. After enabling the mods, you then need to use the "Reload Events" tab to let it detect any events that might have been added or changed and reload them into your game.
(Not sure if the public 1.10 release already includes the "Reload Gameobjects" tab, but if it does, you can do the same there as well. That is if the mod in question actually contributes any new game objects.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gojii and REDay
Jul 10, 2020
are the servers down for anyone else? When i try to click the links it comes back with a 404 and searing hentaihigh.com just says "Success your new web server is ready" but doesn't do anything?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hypnosis is simply the "targeted" way of corrupting the population. Dropping items has the disadvantage of not only having to deal with RNG of who picks the item up, but also the fact that someone fully uninhibited and corrupted can still pick the item up and use it, pretty much wasting it. And, coming from someone who did a no-hypno item-only playthrough, you do NOT have enough money to pull that off without cheats. :whistle:
This is why I usually make myself the Elon Musk of the game through cheats, so I never have to worry about money.

are the servers down for anyone else? When i try to click the links it comes back with a 404 and searing hentaihigh.com just says "Success your new web server is ready" but doesn't do anything?
Yes, the site has been down for a while now. As far as anyone knows, efforts are still being made to get it back by contacting the site owner, who dropped off the radar apparently, but at this point I think it is safe to say the developers are better off looking for alternative websites, which they said would be the backup plan, as I don't see them getting in contact with the original site's owner.

• Haha
Reactions: Gojii and Tsugumi

Dagoth

Aug 12, 2016
My personal suggestion would be to look at Gitgud.io for source control and issue tracker, moving forward with the project. Possibly even their wiki functionality, though I imagine it's pretty rudimentary; I haven't actually tried it.

Reactions: alex2011

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
The only Gitgud.io Wiki examples I have seen are for management of the coding.

Reinforced by GitLab's docs, referring to wiki's only for Projects and Groups. So not full-featured enough to serve as wiki for gameplay, probably.

Lunar_Wing

May 19, 2020
Since the site is down anyone wanna to make a short post about how to install mods?
Just found this game but I have no clue how to install mods yet.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes