Glib

Jan 6, 2018
If one could find textless versions, this could be an incredible resource for events:

edit: There are textless versions from page 23!

REDay

Dec 10, 2021
1) How do I build the school basement?
2) How do I get the PTA to open the medical internship etc clubs? I already have the medical club and anatomy class

Furrin Gok

Apr 21, 2022
1) How do I build the school basement?
2) How do I get the PTA to open the medical internship etc clubs? I already have the medical club and anatomy class
A lot of projects require investigating various staff members, which is only possible after you hire them, so it may be good to save game, hire a staff, start investigation, and then sleep the weeks away to see what you get.
1) Samantha Keller gets the basement.
2) When you select the option (at least on 1.10) it tells you what you need to succeed in the request before you verify it. Medical Internship should only require that your PTA members have a high education. Lydia, Susan, and Stacy I don't think you can up the education of, so just make sure you befriend them (And do the Hooter quest between Susan and Peter for Susan's friendship).

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
2) When you select the option (at least on 1.10) it tells you what you need to succeed in the request before you verify it. Medical Internship should only require that your PTA members have a high education. Lydia, Susan, and Stacy I don't think you can up the education of, so just make sure you befriend them (And do the Hooter quest between Susan and Peter for Susan's friendship).
For the Medical club... you need to convince/Corrupt the Sex Toys owner. She's usually the one most against it. Each PTA member has her own preferences, thus, some will strongly oppose dresscodes that are too liberal, while some will encourage it... same with internet regulation and club proposals... as well as lessons.

Furrin Gok

Apr 21, 2022
For the Medical club... you need to convince/Corrupt the Sex Toys owner. She's usually the one most against it. Each PTA member has her own preferences, thus, some will strongly oppose dresscodes that are too liberal, while some will encourage it... same with internet regulation and club proposals... as well as lessons.
I think in my case a couple of teachers were also abstaining or against it, but you have to actually have the teacher for them to get a PTA seat. Having a couple of Againsts or Abstains isn't to bad though, as long as there's no Vetos and more Support than Against.

Do students share their learning with their parents?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
While I do enjoy HHS, I've been following it off and on for *years*. Not consistently enough to know all the little adjustments to the game, but enough to get a general trend.

My biggest issue with the game is that content over those years... (we are talking like 7/ 8/ 9+ years here. This thread was made 6 years ago.. and the game had been in development long before that)... has taken a backseat to engine optimization. Which is important and all, but the "content can come later" starts to ring hollow when nothing new besides a handful of images get added to the game over the course of all those years. (Also HATE that someone changed Peter from "Sissy Trap" to "Buff guy in Panties")

Mods help, but I think for this game to get new life in it, the storylines need to be tied off... and then new mechanics with *new* storylines need to be added that utilize those mechanics.

Otherwise, it becomes little more than a programming exercise. Doodling with bits of code with no final goal or timeline. Until the stories can be finalized and the game can be completed, further checking into the game seems pointless for most users not participating in the actual coding and development. Anything new will mostly just be optimization or 'proof of concept' implementations of new mechanics that will eventually fall to the wayside, or get sucked up in the non-stop 'optimization' process.

Maybe they are afraid to finish off the storylines, because a finished game will have less drive to work on it. Maybe they don't know how to end the stories, because they've been idle for so long. Or maybe they feel like they are being disrespectful because someone else started a storyline and they don't want to be the one to "complete it" without the original writer's permission. Either way.. I don't expect this game to be considered in a truly finished state in the next 5 or even 10 years. Might sound harsh, and I'm not trying to disparage the creators, but its an important aspect to understand about this game, for anyone interested in it and hoping for something more.
I don't think there was ever a final goal in mind, at least not final in the sense that there would be a stopping point. To my understanding, development on this was open ended from the start as far as the current developers are concerned, never to stop so long as developers are willing to develop.

Reactions: Gojii

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
So I might just be a clown, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to start synthesising drugs. I've read the intro to chem book to the point where I no longer can, bought the classroom and accompanying lab, but when I did, I didn't have the money to buy 'research materials' or something. Well, now I do (assuming it was $500 anyway...), and I don't have the faintest clue how to actually buy them now. Anyone got any tips?

(Oh, also, making money in this game is a giga pain in the ass. If anyone knows how to work that arcane popup screen they call a "debug menu" into giving more of it, please do let me know... I'd appreciate it)
(Edit: Setting a salary to, like, -$1e10 should do the trick)

(And now that I think about it, a way to change the breast sizes of all characters by, like, 1/2 since they seem to be stored as numbers in the files... that'd be nice)

Last edited:

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
So I might just be a clown, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to start synthesising drugs. I've read the intro to chem book to the point where I no longer can, bought the classroom and accompanying lab, but when I did, I didn't have the money to buy 'research materials' or something. Well, now I do (assuming it was $500 anyway...), and I don't have the faintest clue how to actually buy them now. Anyone got any tips?
Buying materials uses the same chem lab 'Research' button in my 1.10 Beta, and I think the same in 1.9.5. It automatically uses the phone to arrange later delivery of chemicals, and later you will need to resupply after using during multiple drug-making or research attempts.

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Freebird24 Off the top of my head: you need to Create (read: invent) your first drug - Corruptor -, at that point you order more materials (scripted), then you create Slut Maker - that unlocks automatic refills for materials (daily for production, 2 days for research) AND options to Research (leveling Chemistry) and Produce (synthesize more doses) in the same drop-down menu as Create.

spankbank

Feb 22, 2020
okay so, im looking for the Lexville mod for this. However the link in the original post is no longer working, could someone kindly point me in the direction of this? I returned to this game and can't enjoy it without the Lexville mod

• Angry
Reactions: Tsugumi

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
okay so, im looking for the Lexville mod for this. However the link in the original post is no longer working, could someone kindly point me in the direction of this? I returned to this game and can't enjoy it without the Lexville mod
Check the links in this spoilered section of OP:

Issues with the official forum and mod mirror:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: spankbank

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Very late to the thread but I feel like adding more pictures to this game re: random events that occur when visiting classes will have me playing it for days on end. I like the randomized aspect of not expecting what kind of image you get, and ideally having a high variety of images with few repeats. But like was said earlier, that would require a pretty thorough trawl through the internet.

Still, an Ashford Academy type focus, with less attention to the convulted storylines (or preferrably, an overhaul of these storylines) would be greatly welcome. I would love to contribute but my day job typically leaves me exhausted on my days off, and between that and family, I just want to fap on my alone time :sleep:

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
Man this whole thing is really a mess right now. I applaud you guys for doing what you are to try to salvage things. Trying to piece together a workable game to play with the mods you've managed to save so crossing fingers it works!

REDay

Dec 10, 2021
There's already two other characters I'd argue fill the niche of traps, let's allow one person to have an obviously masculine body type for once

REDay

Dec 10, 2021
The guide says that you can ask Samantha Keller to monitor the pcs somehow, I'm at that point and meet the requirements, how do I get the event?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there a description anywhere of the changes lexville makes to the game?
I'm pretty sure that was lost with the site, but I can at least give you some of the functions:

Allows ages below 18 (I do not alter my age range, too much work), though no models to compensate for the age range extension.
Allows cheats, including the ability to max out certain stats across the entire save, including love.
Allows teleportation to anywhere in the game, including generic homes for those NPCs that don't have a specific place on the map.
Allows summoning slaves, which allows you to make them as you wish.
Allows enslavement of any NPC.
Gives more rooms to build, especially at home.

Those are all the ones I can remember and some may be a bit off, it has been some time since I really took a look.

xanon515x

Mar 16, 2019
There's already two other characters I'd argue fill the niche of traps, let's allow one person to have an obviously masculine body type for once
Problem is that aside from those 2 side characters being traps all other yaoi content is bara, even on lexville

Shit sucks man

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes