spankbank

Feb 22, 2020
is there a way to convert all futas to female in one click? i'm having to go through individually and change them through debugger. and then save the game before i do anything so i haven't got to do it over when i start a new game

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
is there a way to convert all futas to female in one click? i'm having to go through individually and change them through debugger. and then save the game before i do anything so i haven't got to do it over when i start a new game
You'd probably be better off tapping into an event to do this properly. Debug > Debug Events > find one that's easy to start, like Location\Your Bedroom\Btn_Bookshelf > Hover over Execute output and press the Delete key to disconnect it.
Then ctrl + v this in and connect Execute to it (click and drag output):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you want the bookshelf to still work, connect 'Not Found' to where Execute went before you disconnected it. Afterwards close it, and click the Booshelf button in your room. It won't touch Sierra to not break her story. You can leave this in, it'll just be a bit of slowdown when opening the bookshelf.

EDIT: Actually, I can't remember, but wasn't there an option to convert futas to females in the Map options? You can check there first. Also, if you're gonna start a new game anyway, then you can just edit the game config to not generate futas.

Last edited:
Reactions: spankbank

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
somebody have cheat mod for 1.9.5?
The debug screen from lower right will allow most cheats. Click below "Console command" & start typing; most start with "add" or "set".
I haven't had success with console add energy to group all, which didn't affect Principal, but that can be changed in Debug-Persons-Player-Stats-dictStats dropdown.
Perhaps "all" is interpreted as "all NPCs." (Edit: Confirmed by barteke22 .)

Last edited:

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
So I'm playing the 1.10 Public Beta r2377 after maybe two years.
Is it just me, or is increasing overall Corruption a slow crawl?
I am currently using mostly hypnosis on alone students at school to increase it (drugs cost too much yet), but each success barely moves the meter (usually about +0.02).

And Felicia Titsbig quest is locked behind corruption test, with her mom on PTA...

What have people found to be fastest ways to increase corruption?

REDay

Dec 10, 2021
So I'm playing the 1.10 Public Beta r2377 after maybe two years.
Is it just me, or is increasing overall Corruption a slow crawl?
I am currently using mostly hypnosis on alone students at school to increase it (drugs cost too much yet), but each success barely moves the meter (usually about +0.02).

And Felicia Titsbig quest is locked behind corruption test, with her mom on PTA...

What have people found to be fastest ways to increase corruption?
I think the best you can do is focus on corrupting the PTA and pass policies that will corrupt students. Certain classes can also help, as well as the Peter Hooter phone call option you get through the Susan Hooter quest after you make him an ally/toy.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
DougTheC Same thing you would do with adults: make Corruptors, drop them in a place students frequent, enjoy the results whenever a new day begins. And the RNG factor of who picks it up is negated by the fact that you are fine with any student AND need to raise Corruption only a bit.

Another thing I would advise is to knock Religion off the curriculum. I have one lesson a day for each class, and Corruption is stuck between 11 and 12 despite +Corruption club [and random school] events. Planned in my case, by the way: I wanted to see how far I can push Inhibition without Corruption. Turns out, down to ~40 was a cakewalk. Either way, Inhibition and Corruption go hand in hand.

One more trick: once you hit max Reputation, it is but another resource to tap into. For example, during one of my no-hypnosis [female principal] playthroughs sex with Stacy during the PTA meetings resulted in a hit to Rep + increase in Corruption for all PTA members. That eventually pushed Sandra and June far enough to allow me to pass the gated policies.

Corruption is a "slow crawl" in the beginning, yes, but once the ball starts rolling...

Reactions: DougTheC

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
I installed 1.10 Pregnancy mod into an existing save and its bugged. Missing strings, references and some other stuff. Now I dont know how to remove it.

Sup3rbia

Jul 5, 2019
Sorry but what does the "!" in front of a name? I cant tell a diverence between a char with it and one without it.

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
I installed 1.10 Pregnancy mod into an existing save and its bugged. Missing strings, references and some other stuff. Now I dont know how to remove it.
You can't install New Game only mods onto existing saves (yet). The only way to fix it is:

Find every single event that doesn't replace a base game one in Debug > Debug Events (or external VEE) and disconnect its Try (by hovering over the connector and pressing Delete). To find out which overwrite base game events, you can select the mod in the exe's modules and Check for Overwrites.

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
You can't install New Game only mods onto existing saves (yet). The only way to fix it is:

Find every single event that doesn't replace a base game one in Debug > Debug Events (or external VEE) and disconnect its Try (by hovering over the connector and pressing Delete). To find out which overwrite base game events, you can select the mod in the exe's modules and Check for Overwrites.
Looks like hours of work so Im fucked

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I haven't been accompanying the news news of this game for quite some time. Is their site lost forever or is there a chance to save it?
Well, AFAIK there's nothing definite saying the servers died in a fire, Zythen had a stroke, or something like that. So I guess there might be a small chance of recovery.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There hasn't been word since the last time Shilo updated us, which could mean attempts are still being made to get the old site back, but that spoilered part Jman mentions sounds like the original site is a lost cause and the spoilered part is the alternative that Shilo said would come if there was no way to get the original site back.

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
Buying materials uses the same chem lab 'Research' button in my 1.10 Beta, and I think the same in 1.9.5. It automatically uses the phone to arrange later delivery of chemicals, and later you will need to resupply after using during multiple drug-making or research attempts.
There's no button of any sort in the chem lab room (secret one)

Freebird24 Off the top of my head: you need to Create (read: invent) your first drug - Corruptor -, at that point you order more materials (scripted), then you create Slut Maker - that unlocks automatic refills for materials (daily for production, 2 days for research) AND options to Research (leveling Chemistry) and Produce (synthesize more doses) in the same drop-down menu as Create.
My problem is that I can't even do that first step...

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
There's no button of any sort in the chem lab room (secret one)
My problem is that I can't even do that first step...
Some requirements for some of the Chem Lab buttons:
  • School money up to $500 for some buttons
  • "First time" must be between times 0700 and 1500
  • Up to 500 energy may be needed
  • Chem skill at least 15 (can check from hover over PC name in lower right)
  • Button event must be scheduled to run, starting with Btn_Research & Btn_CreateDrug (in Event Properties) -- change to 0 to run next time room entered
Past that, post a savegame & we'll see what we can do.
What version are you running?

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Freebird24 Just went through the process quickly:

1. Built the Classroom;
2. Built the Lab;
3. Grabbed and read the book until Chemistry 22;
4. .

There is one variable in this process: you need at least 15 Chemistry to unlock (until then you have no options in the Lab), and 20 to unlock Create Drug, but because the increases from reading are handled (picked from a range of values INCLUDING non-integers, rather than a fixed and/or integer value) you can sometimes end up with "should just sell it" at 19 Chemistry (and is how I ended up at 22).

Or we are simply overthinking it and you did not wait the 2 (or was it 3?) days it takes to deliver more materials.

...Or I agree with the "post your savegame" part :D

REDay

Dec 10, 2021
Has anyone gotten practical sex education? Can someone advise me on how to do it?

EDIT: I fixed it by having only Keller teach theoretical, but I'm still having trouble with the Carmen blackmail/fan club chain, I have gotten her to get groped without openly complaining and did the Dixon event chain too, but I'm stuck beyond that

Last edited:

Rex_mopserson

Feb 2, 2021
its kinda frustrating to pull all mods back up with from the gutter with archiveorg after accidentaly deleting the game hope the dev/modsite is up again soon or a replacement :-(

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes