Furrin Gok

Apr 21, 2022
Problem is that aside from those 2 side characters being traps all other yaoi content is bara, even on lexville

Shit sucks man
Big part of why I'm hoping that crossdressers/femboys become their own, fourth "gender". Just as Futa uses the female models (except for balls and penis, of course), femboys can use the male one but with female clothing (when low enough inhibition and such), join clubs like SPE (crossdressers would wear panties too, and the cum-stained futa panties are already acceptable), and generate their own imaged events.

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
its kinda frustrating to pull all mods back up with from the gutter with archiveorg after accidentaly deleting the game hope the dev/modsite is up again soon or a replacement :-(
Another resource for collected mods is this spoilered section in OP.

And the Flash link in your sig is now no longer downloadable.

Issues with the official forum and mod mirror:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*New game is required
Note: mods written for 1.9.5 may not be compatible with the 1.10 beta yet

Reactions: Rex_mopserson

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Has anyone gotten practical sex education? Can someone advise me on how to do it?

EDIT: I fixed it by having only Keller teach theoretical, but I'm still having trouble with the Carmen blackmail/fan club chain, I have gotten her to get groped without openly complaining and did the Dixon event chain too, but I'm stuck beyond that
1. Practical Sex Ed requires Theoretical to be taught for a week AND Keller to have enough Corruption (70, I believe). In fact, in one of my playthroughs I kept delaying hiring Samantha and eventually one of my hired teachers came to my office to tell me she has been teaching Theoretical and students need something more, something she lacks the expertise for - basically, a "reminder" event about Practical.

2. As for fan club: use the guide. You need to finish her corruption quest before you can properly start the fan club chain.

Reactions: Daxter250

Sanguis_Sanies

Apr 4, 2020
Allows ages below 18 (I do not alter my age range, too much work), though no models to compensate for the age range extension.
You can do that in the default game; simply edit "*\Schools\NormalSchool\Config\DefaultGameConfig.xml" and make sure that the adult age is ABOVE (not equal too) the child age.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You can do that in the default game; simply edit "*\Schools\NormalSchool\Config\DefaultGameConfig.xml" and make sure that the adult age is ABOVE (not equal too) the child age.
You can, but Lexville does this by default, that was my point and I should have made that clear, my fault.

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
I'm remaking the beta threads on the new site, just wondering since the 'Bugfix' link says something different from 'Update to current version' link:
Does the main 1.10 download on here include SP 1-4 + 2 updates, or should I link those too?

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
I'm remaking the beta threads on the new site, just wondering since the 'Bugfix' link says something different from 'Update to current version' link:
Does the main 1.10 download on here include SP 1-4 + 2 updates, or should I link those too?
I can verify F95zone download contains SP 1--4, but not the two updates referred to in this post (linked in OP), as evidenced by my downloaded game running r2377 but having .exe dated 28 Oct 2021. The two updates have files incl .exe dated 30 Oct & 31 Oct.

Being now aware, I will soon update my running software; are there any tests or information you want first?

Shilo, the OP could use update of "version" to SP 1--4, as well as some edits for restored sections of new site .

Last edited:

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
I can verify F95zone download contains SP 1--4, but not the two updates referred to in this post (linked in OP), as evidenced by my downloaded game running r2377 but having .exe dated 28 Oct 2021. The two updates have files incl .exe dated 30 Oct & 31 Oct.
Ok, thnx, I think I'll combine those 2 updates (+ whatever small fixes I remember) into a 'SP 5' on the site - that way we at least have something to use the SP section for.

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2018
re: random freezes in the 1.10 Beta:

I’m using W11 ARM on a virtual machine (guest OS Mac Monterey). I understand, probably not the best environment to run the game.

I changed the "Unresponsiveness threshold" field to 5000 and played the game for hours… sometimes it freezes for 5-10 seconds but then it becomes responsive again. No log is produced. Maybe the "Unresponsiveness threshold" did the trick? Anyway, I do have some logs from the period when it became so unplayable that I gave up playing it, but I don't know if they're specifically related to the freezes. I can post them if you want.

Also, you wrote: “a freeze during an event”, well in my case freezes never happened during “scripted” events (e.g. corruption chains…) but always after “voluntary” actions (phone calls, classroom visits, chatting with parents/students) that modify a lot of general/player stats.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
re: random freezes in the 1.10 Beta:

I’m using W11 ARM on a virtual machine (guest OS Mac Monterey). I understand, probably not the best environment to run the game.

I changed the "Unresponsiveness threshold" field to 5000 and played the game for hours… sometimes it freezes for 5-10 seconds but then it becomes responsive again. No log is produced. Maybe the "Unresponsiveness threshold" did the trick? Anyway, I do have some logs from the period when it became so unplayable that I gave up playing it, but I don't know if they're specifically related to the freezes. I can post them if you want.

Also, you wrote: “a freeze during an event”, well in my case freezes never happened during “scripted” events (e.g. corruption chains…) but always after “voluntary” actions (phone calls, classroom visits, chatting with parents/students) that modify a lot of general/player stats.
On freezes, there's something from 1.9.5 that you could try as I know that it works in 1.10 as well.

Debug -> Debug Events -> put a check mark in the Ignore Static Events and Disable Multithreading boxes.
For added security you can enable Show Event Name as well so debuggers can know where the spaghetti code is choking the thing.

REDay

Dec 10, 2021
1. Practical Sex Ed requires Theoretical to be taught for a week AND Keller to have enough Corruption (70, I believe). In fact, in one of my playthroughs I kept delaying hiring Samantha and eventually one of my hired teachers came to my office to tell me she has been teaching Theoretical and students need something more, something she lacks the expertise for - basically, a "reminder" event about Practical.

2. As for fan club: use the guide. You need to finish her corruption quest before you can properly start the fan club chain.
I did do that but grabbing Carmen's ass doesn't trigger the sale of the picture or anything
EDIT: And I do have the picture in my inventory

Last edited:

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
I did do that but grabbing Carmen's ass doesn't trigger the sale of the picture or anything
A different photo is required for the blackmail route, one you get from story choices (when you make the decision to help, or not), not from the ass grab.
If Smith no longer has the ! after the good end, then you failed the blackmail route (were too nice).

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
For whatever reason, the option to take the photo when Carmen trips is there, and you do get the photo, but that achieves nothing as the Fan Club chain is on hold until you finish the corruption quest (or enable (not just pass by the PTA) the Student-Teacher relationship policy - not sure, unable to check at the moment). At the very least, if Carmen and Oliver had sex in the office with you watching, you definitely achieved conditions for the Fan Club chain to start.

P.s. I never even considered "being nice" a possibility myself, actually. :rolleyes: Could be that, I suppose.

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
P.s. I never even considered "being nice" a possibility myself, actually. :rolleyes: Could be that, I suppose.
Well, I might've missed some alternative way to increase member count, but the one in ass grab seems to require taking the other photo.

Did you ever get the blackmail route without exposing her breasts when agreeing to help?

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
barteke22

Obligatory warning: I did not play the routes myself, everything below is based on "I poked around the Event Editor, and hopefully understood all the branching and dependencies correctly":

1. You are correct - adding more members to the club requires having both photos**.

2. About the blackmailing: I assume you mean the "Play nice boss/Play tough boss" branch? The "tough boss" choice ends the corruption quest. "Nice" leads to the next branch: "PTA support" and "PTA support...and..." (which is what nets you the second photo). Not having the photo not only prevents the Fan Club quest from starting, without the photo Carmen gets mad when you grab her ass, netting you a hard slap along with at least -10 Rep.

**I am confused as to whether "Take a photo" when Carmen trips is actually a requirement for anything: the "incriminating" photos required for the Fan Club are the one you get from PI investigation + the one you asked about, the blackmail photo of her breasts. I am leaning towards "not required" since the option is there from the beginning (instead of, say, locked behind the quest progress) and can only be used once. Seems like just a "random bonus pic" to me.

Reactions: DougTheC

Irish4tune

Jun 27, 2018
I'm not very familiar with editing events but can anyone tell me if there is a way to increase relationship gain from events like completing requests, flirting etc. A blanket increase for all events would be great but just increasing for 1-2 main ones would be fine. I find gaining relationship a bit of a grind.

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
**I am confused as to whether "Take a photo" when Carmen trips is actually a requirement for anything: the "incriminating" photos required for the Fan Club are the one you get from PI investigation + the one you asked about, the blackmail photo of her breasts. I am leaning towards "not required" since the option is there from the beginning (instead of, say, locked behind the quest progress) and can only be used once. Seems like just a "random bonus pic" to me.
Yea, you're right, only the chain photo is required (not trip one), I re-checked it now. Corrected my previous comments.

REDay

Dec 10, 2021
For whatever reason, the option to take the photo when Carmen trips is there, and you do get the photo, but that achieves nothing as the Fan Club chain is on hold until you finish the corruption quest (or enable (not just pass by the PTA) the Student-Teacher relationship policy - not sure, unable to check at the moment). At the very least, if Carmen and Oliver had sex in the office with you watching, you definitely achieved conditions for the Fan Club chain to start.

I did that! I got the photo of her boobs and all (incriminating photo 2), she still has the exclamation point, I watched her and her boytoy fuck, so what gives?

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
The only other thing is that you need a hetero/bi male student to be in the schoolyard at the same time as this happens.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes