Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
barteke22 But...but...every single encounter had wine incorporated into it T_T...okay, except the very first one when I found out I juuust might need it :rolleyes:

Would that mean the number of encounters is the important factor, then?

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
Unless something changed since it first came out, it was either lots of wine, or that + every option at least once with wine.
There was also some loyalty system, but I don't remember how it worked, I think if you broke their rules, or something it would reset progress.

Reactions: Tsugumi

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Oh, "that + every option at least once with wine" actually sounds like what I saw today. Prior to that, just went "fuckfuckfuckfuck" (the option in-game...and sometimes my reaction to being stuck :rolleyes: ), and picking the other two once made the event progress after whatever the second pick was.

Glib

Jan 6, 2018
Just a quick observation: The preview images on the first page of this thread don't show the USP-feature (in my opinion) of this game: The paper dolls with dynamic outfit progession. Would suggest to add that.

Reactions: Irish4tune

Irish4tune

Jun 27, 2018
Gonna re-post this in the hope someone can help.

I'm not very familiar with editing events but can anyone tell me if there is a way to increase relationship gain from events like completing requests, flirting etc. A blanket increase for all events would be great but just increasing for 1-2 main ones would be fine. I find gaining relationship a bit of a grind.

brobrocop

Dec 30, 2017
so I have a bug that I can't figure out the cause of for some reason the game is only generating futa students tested with both my custom configs and the vanilla config

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
yes It's still there but but I did everything it said on the guide ignore the girl for a few days investigate it instead of calling the cops go to the back of the school pick something up go to the drive lounge make sure had 70 plus stamina go inside fight with someone and get thrown out so I don't know what to do at that point
The next thing your character should do is tell you to post your savegame here so we can try to see what's going wrong. :)

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
so I have a bug that I can't figure out the cause of for some reason the game is only generating futa students tested with both my custom configs and the vanilla config
"Custom config" implies you messed with the game, and the bitch of the problem is that there is no guarantee whatsoever that no other, non-config, files got changed as a result, whether intentionally by you or by the game itself. Anyone trying to troubleshoot your issue would pretty much need a 1-to-1 copy of all of your game files.

0. Just skip everything below and re-download the game - that would be the only "vanilla config". Best way to make sure there are no leftover surprises from modding.

1. Make sure you actually have selected.
2. If after that you still get only futas, go to "Schools/NormalSchool/Config", open DefaultGameConfig.xml and check .

No more ideas at this point, but most likely 2 is the problem: either the values in the default config file are not, well, DEFAULT, or something is overriding them (which is what 1 is supposed to help bypass).

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
I believe there was also a config error (or change) in one of the updates, so make sure you have the extra updates (from here, or the expanded version (SP5) from forum).

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
yes It's still there but but I did everything it said on the guide ignore the girl for a few days investigate it instead of calling the cops go to the back of the school pick something up go to the drive lounge make sure had 70 plus stamina go inside fight with someone and get thrown out so I don't know what to do at that point
That might be your problem right there. AFAIK your Stamina needs to be somewhere in the realm of 85.

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Nobody really knows yet. Most of the problem areas have been fixed but there was a lot to do left on the Mantis.
Shilo, do we have any idea what happened to Spinner?
Haven't heard from them in a while, even before the site went down.

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I've updated the opening post. We should probably take some new screenshots to better showcase the new release version, though. Especially the new paperdoll and LookAroundV3 stuff.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes