DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
so basically this new update 1.10 just improves all the main features and engine tweaks as well as modding compatibility is improved???

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
you know there was a game just like this one but you are someone going to school not running it if anyone feels like they know what i am talking about tell me what the name of it was cuz i forgot

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
That's a fair amount of games, all of them bad and deeply unfinished like this with no hope of recovery. That said, if it's recent it's probably the aptly named School Game.

Axterx

Jun 19, 2020
p.s there was a kidnap event on this game anyone remember how its done?
You mean when one of your students goes missing? I believe the first thing you need to do is read the newspaper, which you get by eating at the restaurant off Downtown, then reading the paper, and finally taking it with you. Then after that, you need to go to Behind School off the Schoolyard, and waiting for the right event where you can warn a student about the dangers, but not warn her. And then when one gets taken, you need to investigate at the lounge off, I think, Red Corner? That can require certain stats, like being in good enough shape, and also has wacky time restrictions. But that can in turn lead to finding an alley with a door. And that has a lock you need to pick, which is where you find the student.

ekusonas

Aug 9, 2020
Seems like simple modifications to the population generation options is no longer possible, they split those out into multiple files now and on top of that even making changes to all the population configuration files doesn't apply those to the "special" characters.

Umgah

Sep 26, 2016
I get this whenever I try to hypnotize someone.
Just me ?
View attachment 1837176
It's necessary to apply fix from here:

And the apply this:

Installing Updates into an Existing 'Live' Game:
This is applicable to any and all updates that state 'Works in an existing game'
  • After copying in the update file (or files if doing multiple at once): Load your last game save
  • Open Debug >> select tab Reload Events >> click Add Changed Events
  • Select the event/s that appear >> click Refresh Files
  • Click Remove >> Close Debug >> Save your game
Source:

Reactions: JustLittleTinyMe

Axterx

Jun 19, 2020
I don't get, if it's completed or not :unsure:
It isn't. Very little new content gets added, and much of the ones that have a bit of a story seem to have been abandoned a long time ago.

Mostly, they make "engine improvements", which are under the hood, for the most part, rather than doing things like improving the UI, which it really needs. To see your character's stats, for example, you have to hover over your name on the bottom right of the screen. The way entrances/exits are handled is also lackluster, as the buttons are rather tiny and where the entrance button was to where the exit button is can vary quite a bit, making it annoying when you want to enter and exit a room to trigger events (since the smallest time skip is 10m, and exiting/entering a room often takes less time than that. Saving is done by clicking on settings, which brings up a pop up window that requires clicking on the X to close, and so on. The whole UI could really use an overhaul.

Anyway, hopefully, at some point, they'll get some of those content creators they're looking for.

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
You mean when one of your students goes missing? I believe the first thing you need to do is read the newspaper, which you get by eating at the restaurant off Downtown, then reading the paper, and finally taking it with you. Then after that, you need to go to Behind School off the Schoolyard, and waiting for the right event where you can warn a student about the dangers, but not warn her. And then when one gets taken, you need to investigate at the lounge off, I think, Red Corner? That can require certain stats, like being in good enough shape, and also has wacky time restrictions. But that can in turn lead to finding an alley with a door. And that has a lock you need to pick, which is where you find the student.
Fairly close: You'll need your Basement. The student will be at the school gate around lunchtime. There are a bunch of requirements to see if the event will trigger (like there needs to be a non-futa girl alone at the location). If everything works out, you'll hear a couple students talk about a missing girl; go behind the school, find matchbook, which will lead you to the bar (where you'll need high stats to talk or fight through the event). You'll wind up in the alley, where you'll find her ID.

You need to break in (IIRC) Midnight-1AM. Probably several times, as you tend to fall asleep in the middle of breaking into a kidnapper's den. Eventually, you'll stay awake, and get to take her home. THIS IS A POTENTIAL GAME OVER SITUATION IF THE GIRL DIES. In earlier versions of the game, you could go to the Teachers' Conference and she would starve to death while you were away - don't know if it's been fully fixed, but to be safe, don't accept any multi-day events while you have a "guest".

Reactions: hentai charley

roliluri

Nov 6, 2019
-----------------------------
[General Info]

Application: HHS+
Version: v1.10.0 - r0, Release
Region: English (United Kingdom)
Date: 29/05/2022
Time: 03:47

User Explanation:

User said ""

[Exception Info 1]

Top-level Exception
Type: System.ApplicationException
Message: FunctionLibrary\Suggestion\ProcessSuggestionOptionsFromFolder [EXEC] caused an exception at operation SeqActLat_RemoteEvent (ID: 146).
called by ExtensionLibrary\Suggestion\Options\20_GiveOrder_Category at SeqActLat_RemoteEvent (ID: 3)
called by FunctionLibrary\Suggestion\ProcessSuggestionOptionsFromFolder at SeqActLat_RemoteEventDynamic (ID: 44)
called by FunctionLibrary\Suggestion\Main at SeqActLat_RemoteEvent (ID: 362)
called by Interactions\MindControl\HypnosisStandard at SeqActLat_RemoteEvent (ID: 57)
Source: hhs+.exe

Inner Exception 1
Type: System.ArgumentException
Message: Unable to find Remote Event 'FunctionLibrary\Suggestion\CleanupOptionList'
Source: hhs+
Stack Trace: at hhs_.SeqActLat_RemoteEvent.VB$StateMachine_18_ActivatedAsync.MoveNext() in D:\Torrents\DONE\dun\HHS+ Source\hhs+\_Editor\_EventModules\_EventActions\_EventActions_Events\SeqActLat_RemoteEvent.vb:line 163
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
at hhs_.EventRunner.VB$StateMachine_107_ExecuteAsync.MoveNext() in D:\Torrents\DONE\dun\HHS+ Source\hhs+\_Editor\_EventModules\EventRunner.vb:line 987

[Assembly Info]

mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0
System.Xaml, Version=4.0.0.0
log4net, Version=2.0.14.0
PresentationFramework, Version=4.0.0.0
PresentationCore, Version=4.0.0.0
Microsoft.VisualBasic, Version=10.0.0.0
System, Version=4.0.0.0
System.Drawing, Version=4.0.0.0
WindowsBase, Version=4.0.0.0
Xceed.Wpf.Toolkit, Version=4.2.0.0
FontAwesome5, Version=2.1.6.0
System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0
System.Windows.Forms, Version=4.0.0.0
Microsoft.Msagl.GraphViewerGdi, Version=3.0.0.0
Microsoft.Msagl.Drawing, Version=3.0.0.0
WindowsFormsIntegration, Version=4.0.0.0
System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.115.5
System.Xml, Version=4.0.0.0
OxyPlot, Version=2.1.0.0
System.Runtime.Caching, Version=4.0.0.0
System.Data, Version=4.0.0.0
ExceptionReporter.NET, Version=3.0.1.0
FontAwesome5.Net, Version=2.1.6.0
OxyPlot.Wpf, Version=2.1.0.0
Microsoft.Msagl, Version=3.0.0.0
System.Xml.Linq, Version=4.0.0.0
XamlAnimatedGif, Version=2.0.0.0
OxyPlot.Wpf.Shared, Version=2.1.0.0

[System Info]

Operating System
-Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
--CodeSet = 874
--CSDVersion =
--CurrentTimeZone = 420
--FreePhysicalMemory = 8425032
--OSArchitecture = 64-bit
--OSLanguage = 1033
--ServicePackMajorVersion = 0
--ServicePackMinorVersion = 0
--Version = 10.0.19043

Machine
-IHCXNT4_39
--Manufacturer = Micro-Star International Co., Ltd.
--Model = MS-7C88
--TotalPhysicalMemory = 17114869760

[Contact Info]

Email:
Web:
Phone:
Fax:

i got this error when use mind control

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
I've been following this game for more than a decade at this point, and in that time very little has actually changed. One or two minor events added, but that is about it. Each revision number they muck about with stuff under the hood, but never get around to actually working on the game content itself.

Which is all a bit frustrating really.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes