delik

Mar 17, 2019
Hey i have problem witch i did evertyching form mod instruction instalation. (copy folder change name ect.) when im turning on game and i have error. "Nullreferenceexception"

Feb 2, 2022
Ok, I have a question. Did anyone has problems running this game on wine?

I using mac at the moment, so I run a lot of games through wine, majority of them work without an issue. However, this game just refuses to launch no matter what version of wine I use. Have anyone ran this game successfully on mac through wine? Or is it one of those games that is impossible to run this way?

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
Hey i have problem witch i did evertyching form mod instruction instalation. (copy folder change name ect.) when im turning on game and i have error. "Nullreferenceexception"
Lexville is not updated to the new version yet, are you sure you are using the old version of the game with that mod?

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
There is few such games but many got abandoned or are in development hell like this one here... that said i quite liked schoollife but devs are from russia and never bothered to do proper english translation a pity considering that it's similar to School Game but with more content that seems quite interesting.
my hero you found the one i was looking for for sometime

Antagonist969

Sep 22, 2018
Just a "heads" up since HHS+1.10.0 update exactly zero mods working. Every NPC and player included literally lost their "head" I think its something to do with this "ALL MODS NEED ME (GPCC)" but i am not sure.

Jan 7, 2018
Ok, I have a question. Did anyone has problems running this game on wine?

I using mac at the moment, so I run a lot of games through wine, majority of them work without an issue. However, this game just refuses to launch no matter what version of wine I use. Have anyone ran this game successfully on mac through wine? Or is it one of those games that is impossible to run this way?
No, I use crossover and I have a Parallels VM. I was only able to run it from the Virtual Machine.

Jan 7, 2022
Guys, playing for first time. I selected my character as Female Principal.

How do I get to fuck all the boys/parents/men in school/outside easily?
what stats do I have to change in Debug to have easy sex.

is it possible to make the principal school cumdump where people approach her for sex?

If possible, please share a high corruption save where its easy to fuck around.

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
Oh man cant wait till 2039 to see a new event or dare i say some story progression in this game! Hope to be still alive by then.
If you're looking for just 1 then this update has you covered (there's some small generic chain) :p

On a real note, I think the thread could use an update about what HHS+ is. HHS+ is the game engine (main focus of the engine team), what you're referring to is the Smallville Scenario (the story events and gameplay mechanics, aka what regular players look at). Currently that side only has 1 person making certain mechanics more moddable - the rest of the team got lost along with the site (MIA).

Though the whole team is simply random people from the game's community, so anyone could expand/provide content for events and story chains at any point (even by just providing text that those with more knowledge can convert into events). We've got a post detailing how to do that (efficiently, but other attempts are welcome too) along with a WIP summary of unfinished areas on the Discord.

I don't mean this in any insulting way (or whatever), because yes, there's little progress on scenario side, but that progress comes from the community. All but a handful of core 'devs' were simply people that put a bit more effort into it than average because they felt like it.

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2018
If you're looking for just 1 then this update has you covered (there's some small generic chain) :p

On a real note, I think the thread could use an update about what HHS+ is... HHS+ is the game engine (main focus of the engine team), what you're referring to is the Smallville Scenario (the story events and mechanics). Currently that side only has 1 person making certain mechanics more moddable - the rest of the team got lost along with the site (MIA).

Though the whole team is simply random people from the game's community, so anyone could expand/provide content for events and story chains at any point (even by just providing text that those with more knowledge can convert into events). We've got a post detailing how to do that (efficiently, but other attempts are welcome too) along with a WIP summary of unfinished areas on the Discord.

I don't mean this in any insulting way (or whatever), because yes, there's little progress on scenario side, but that progress comes from the community. All but a handful of core 'devs' were simply people that put a bit more effort into it than average because they felt like it.
I know man it was a joke, I seriously love this game and anyone who works on it.

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
Just a "heads" up since HHS+1.10.0 update exactly zero mods working. Every NPC and player included literally lost their "head" I think its something to do with this "ALL MODS NEED ME (GPCC)" but i am not sure.
The other mods are a 50/50 (0% if they change PD stuff, since there's a new system). Mine should all work, provided you downloaded the new versions (not beta) and didn't use a beta save or my old mods on the new one.

The conversion from beta to full is relatively simple, but I don't have enough time on my hands to do it for the other mods (as that would need proper examination to see just how outdated they are, to not be half-arsed) - mine were part of the internal testing process.

Antagonist969

Sep 22, 2018
The other mods are a 50/50 (0% if they change PD stuff, since there's a new system). Mine should all work, provided you downloaded the new versions (not beta) and didn't use a beta save or my old mods on the new one.

The conversion from beta to full is relatively simple, but I don't have enough time on my hands to do it for the other mods (as that would need proper examination to see just how outdated they are, to not be half-arsed) - mine were part of the internal testing process.
Oh i am not saying this just to give anyone a bad time i just wanted people to know. Also the mods work its just that the paper doll heads disappeared when you activate them.
Screenshot (5).png

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
Oh i am not saying this just to give anyone a bad time i just wanted people to know. Also the mods work its just that the paper doll heads disappeared when you activate them.
Yes, that's part of the new system, heads are no longer saved as it's all VEE driven now - so mods have to call the Function that applies them. Just to confirm, you have other PD mods besides mine, right? Cause that shouldn't be an issue with just them xD

Last edited:

Antagonist969

Sep 22, 2018
Yes, that's part of the new system, heads are no longer saved as it's all VEE driven now - so most have to call the Function that applies them. Just to confirm, you have other PD mods besides mine, right? Cause that shouldn't be an issue with just them xD
Yes i have .... Panty collection, Siblings Progression, Core Edits these are the ones i remember deleted them after getting scared of the headless people in town and only used the normal ones.

Reactions: barteke22

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
Is pregnancy actually in the game yet?

Seems like forever since there was an update / I played it. The incest is with student siblings or something, right?

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
Jamsalad Pregnancy is not, I suppose I could just accidentally drop it in xD But I'd probably have to check if some mechanics could be done better if it's part of base game - because I'm allergic to mods editing core files if not necessary.

ShadowKiller17 Do you have any mods that add/change subjects? Did you hire teachers + assign their subjects?

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
Btw, if anyone has tried the stuff in 'Other mods' folder for the full release, can you list which mods you found to be broken ones? I'll move them to a subfolder/add info when I have the time.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes