Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Aight, thanks, turns out direct double to int casting is only supported for Ops, not Functions. Both fixed in latest.
Would I have to start all over again or would overwriting the mod file be enough? That specific save was me just doing testing by that point, but good to know either way.

*possibly NVM: reload events after replacing right? I played a lot but usually when I played it was after a lot of the updates were done so I didn't have to update stuff as often and was fine with doing new game either way.

Shades123

Oct 15, 2017
Hello, i tried hipnotizing sierra in the principal's office and i got this error:

FunctionLibrary\Suggestion\ProcessSuggestionOptionsFromFolder [EXEC] caused an exception at operation SeqActLat_RemoteEvent (ID: 147).
called by FunctionLibrary\Suggestion\Main at SeqActLat_RemoteEvent (ID: 362)
called by Interactions\MindControl\HypnosisStandard at SeqActLat_RemoteEvent (ID: 57)
Unable to find Remote Event 'FunctionLibrary\Suggestion\CleanupOptionList'

It does not crash the game and the stats seem to have modified accordingly after the event resolved. Is it something to worry about?

Umgah

Sep 26, 2016
Hello, i tried hipnotizing sierra in the principal's office and i got this error:

FunctionLibrary\Suggestion\ProcessSuggestionOptionsFromFolder [EXEC] caused an exception at operation SeqActLat_RemoteEvent (ID: 147).
called by FunctionLibrary\Suggestion\Main at SeqActLat_RemoteEvent (ID: 362)
called by Interactions\MindControl\HypnosisStandard at SeqActLat_RemoteEvent (ID: 57)
Unable to find Remote Event 'FunctionLibrary\Suggestion\CleanupOptionList'

It does not crash the game and the stats seem to have modified accordingly after the event resolved. Is it something to worry about?
You have to apply patch from here AND follow the instruction that in the same folder:

Reactions: Shades123

Boudicart

Nov 14, 2018
Does anyone know were to get something formal and influentual for Stacy slutski i'v tried everything i can think of.
Go to the Clothing shop, press the buy clothes button but when the clerk asks you if you want something for yourself choose "no". You can buy the formal outfit in that menu.

Reactions: Lachoon

Kisthoria

Nov 29, 2020
I'm trying to follow the guide from years ago and I have some questions:

1) Is going back and forth between Annex Wing and Computer Room good enough to trigger the spycam event? The ladies bathroom and changing room took very little time but I just can't get the Computer Room

2) What exactly is the Ameli Coppers event? Two scenes involving her have triggered already, one of them about her complaining about a club and the other about food iirc

3) Why don't I see an event to do paperwork in the office?

4) I might have made the ratios for men and women like 60% women 30% men 10% futa - is that alright?

5) Is it possible to win the first lockpicking mini game?

Last edited:

louzof

Nov 16, 2017
How to change the new DefaultGameConfig for population generation (the lines code have some changes)
How can i change the range of age of student and the % of each gender

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
I'm trying to follow the guide from years ago and I have some questions:

1) Is going back and forth between Annex Wing and Computer Room good enough to trigger the spycam event? The ladies bathroom and changing room took very little time but I just can't get the Computer Room

2) What exactly is the Ameli Coppers event? Two scenes involving her have triggered already, one of them about her complaining about a club and the other about food iirc

3) Why don't I see an event to do paperwork in the office?

4) I might have made the ratios for men and women like 60% women 30% men 10% futa - is that alright?

5) Is it possible to win the first lockpicking mini game?

She'll cycle through the Cooking, Music, and Theater Clubs, whereupon you'll tell her that if none of the current clubs work, to make her own. eventually, you'll run into her in a hallway, and she'll be wearing a Maid outfit. Running into her again should trigger her starting the Maid Club.

Reactions: DougTheC
Jan 7, 2022
Playing for the first time, I see that game has been updated recently. Is lexville mod working for this new version or should I wait for a few days for mod update?

toasapin

Mar 31, 2021
In a new game, the Relationship interactions seem to have reset for two female special characters - Annette and Felicia - once their stats rose enough that I could ask for sex anytime. Now, the only two options under Relationship are virginity status and love interest questions. No flirt, kiss, sex, etc. For Andy though all those options are still there and work fine. Is this a mod conflict maybe? I'm afraid to poke too much at the Debug menu.

Edit re: ReShadowDancer - Lexville mod not updated to this release currently

Reactions: ReShadowDancer
Oct 18, 2018
Playing for the first time, I see that game has been updated recently. Is lexville mod working for this new version or should I wait for a few days for mod update?
Lexville has not been updated. The push for this release out of beta only just happened, so it will take a little time for the modders who were waiting to get stuff out.

Jan 7, 2022
Guys I played for hours but I’m not able to change school uniform dress code rule.

then I used debug to get high corruption for everyone. Now teachers also says uniforms should be exposing and in fact everyone is wearing slutty clothes but in the school management -> school policy, there is still no option showing for sluttier version of uniforms. How should do I make progress in this?

EDIT
Never mind, we got to do this through PTA.

Last edited:

hank.fryder

Jun 1, 2019
Guys I played for hours but I’m not able to change school uniform dress code rule.

then I used debug to get high corruption for everyone. Now teachers also says uniforms should be exposing and in fact everyone is wearing slutty clothes but in the school management -> school policy, there is still no option showing for sluttier version of uniforms. How should do I make progress in this?
You need PTA approval for new uniform variants. After you got approval, you can switch between approved variants as you like.

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
How to change the new DefaultGameConfig for population generation (the lines code have some changes)
How can i change the range of age of student and the % of each gender
This is now controlled by the files in the "PopulationData" folder. A rough rundown of the new system was given in .

Basically, the files in the "PopulationData/Groups" folder define groups of people. For example a family with two children. It defines what source template is used to generate the person and then assigns relationships between persons of a group.

The source templates are defined in "PopulationData/Sources". All groups in the base game will only refer to "StudentAny" as source, so it's enough to alter that file to change the gender ratio of students.
The parents of the group use either "AdultMaleFuta" or "AdultFemaleFuta", so you can also change the weight in those files if you want to increase or decrease the percentage of parent futas.
There are also single adults who use "AdultAny". Same with single students (orphans) who use "StudentAny".

The sources may delegate to other sources, but eventually they will end up at a source that delegates to a template from "PopulationData/Parameters". This is where things like stat ranges, age ranges, name source files, etc. are defined for the respective templates.

Last but not least, the scenario config file under "Config/DefaultGameConfig.xml" specifies how likely each group from "PopulationData/Groups" is to be used during population generation, so different configs may create different sociodemographic structures.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Honestly, after paperdoll system got added I've dropped this game and now I just check it from time to time looking for a miracle to happen.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes