barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
I've updated the opening post. We should probably take some new screenshots to better showcase the new release version, though. Especially the new paperdoll and LookAroundV3 stuff.
Sorry, missed the post. Here's some decent screenshots, though showing off the layer stuff is hard - as we don't use it for much aside from Backhair and Sleeping masks. So included some pregnancy ones (black outline layer + shader) as that's really the only example I have that stands out.

EDIT: I also have these old screenshots of the multilayer + recolour tests I did long ago, which I guess showcase what mods could do.

Last edited:

sh10

Jul 16, 2018
The game looks very interesting, but I'm totally overwhelmed by the sheer size of it and have no idea where to start. Is there a wiki or a decent tutorial/walkthrough to get started?

Reactions: SteppenBro

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
Thanks for the update, I appreciate your time and effort. Now let´s wait for the update of the mod lexville... :)

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
Button "Debug", Tab "Game Objects", "Accounts -> Principal Salary", "Payment -> how many want", "Pay Period -> Daily".
Alternately, Debug, click in command line window, "SET MONEY [Amount you want in your wallet right now]" (remove square brackets)
Starting to type in the Command Line window will show all the options that start with it; be careful, as you can break a save pretty quick (but it doesn't alter the base settings).

Sep 21, 2019
Button "Debug", Tab "Game Objects", "Accounts -> Principal Salary", "Payment -> how many want", "Pay Period -> Daily".
Alternately, Debug, click in command line window, "SET MONEY [Amount you want in your wallet right now]" (remove square brackets)
Starting to type in the Command Line window will show all the options that start with it; be careful, as you can break a save pretty quick (but it doesn't alter the base settings).
Thank you!

Perveckt

Jun 18, 2020
How do i change the reputation and set the school to full instead of getting yelled at each week for not bringing more students in?

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
A step in the right direction. It only took 3 yeats lol
Yeats? Meant to type years, but sure. Why not.

"It only took 3 yeets" -D Stu

• Haha
Reactions: Rexaureus
Oct 18, 2018
Cool, so probably we will never see a completed base story. But modding and making new content is so much easier now that we will probably eventually see a variety of other scenarios come up that could see completion.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
barteke22 Trying the preg mod and while it definitely works/worked with NPCs (currently 08/07/2010 and seeing newly pregnant characters out and about), I have not had any success with the PC impregnating or getting pregnant. I've taken people's condoms, set mine to off, cheated to give everyone a 100 fertility and set the multiplier to 1.25 (dropped down to .55 now), but even after weeks of trying with NPCs not a single one has gotten pregnant or gotten my character pregnant.

I will say that, possible UI bug, is that if you update the mod settings in the Map the NPC/PC multipliers are swapped (i.e. if you click on NPC, set multiplier to 1.25, then back out, NPC's value won't have changed but the PC value would become 1.25, and vice versa). I don't think that 'should' matter if both are at 1.25 hypothetically, but still.

I will also say that I've seen my character with the "Afterglow" status effect in debug, but it wears off and nothing happens. I can try to add save if that helps (erroring out when I try now), but it should just be the new game, the "service pack" with 4 updates, and 3 of your mods (the "everything requires this" mod, Andy+Annette, and Pregnancy). After 'doing the deed' with some NPCs, I'd rest for 12 hours intervals for multiple days, and yea nothing.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Oh noe, gimmie a save - will check when back home.
Was able to upload this time, see attached. NPCs I tried with were the Hardmans (both post quest) and Andy (who... surprisingly doesn't have HasQuest?). Couple others too like the Slutzkys, but full on cheating and max multiplier was focused on the Hardmans and then I would pass days and check Status Effects.

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
How do i change the reputation and set the school to full instead of getting yelled at each week for not bringing more students in?
Debug button, Console Commands " SET REPUTATION 100 "

Too many students too fast, if you don't have the staff for them, will cause more issues than it fixes; go with "Needs Based" until you have a full teaching roster.

Umgah

Sep 26, 2016
The game looks very interesting, but I'm totally overwhelmed by the sheer size of it and have no idea where to start. Is there a wiki or a decent tutorial/walkthrough to get started?
Check this:

Reactions: DougTheC
Oct 14, 2018
It's necessary to apply fix from here:
Mega

And the apply this:

Installing Updates into an Existing 'Live' Game:
This is applicable to any and all updates that state 'Works in an existing game'
  • After copying in the update file (or files if doing multiple at once): Load your last game save
  • Open Debug >> select tab Reload Events >> click Add Changed Events
  • Select the event/s that appear >> click Refresh Files
  • Click Remove >> Close Debug >> Save your game
Source:
Awesome, thank you (y)

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Why not...bring more students in? What is your Enrollment policy? Easy-peasy way would be "needs based", that way the game adds some students every monday until all classes are full. Just keep in mind that that means every week your stats are going to drop, Education is the only concern late-game, though - I had filling a full class over the course of a month tank EDU by a total of 20-some points.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes