Syliron

Jun 21, 2018
I can't get any of the NPC pregnant... I have the mod installed (it has the check) but days are passing without luck. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
I can't get any of the NPC pregnant... I have the mod installed (it has the check) but days are passing without luck. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
Did you get the latest version? There was a bugfix yesterday-ish. There's also other factors depending on settings/rules.
If NPC has condoms and you have 'PC decides' off they'll use them, students rely on the relationship school policy.

Syliron

Jun 21, 2018
Did you get the latest version? There was a bugfix yesterday-ish. There's also other factors depending on settings/rules.
If NPC has condoms and you have 'PC decides' off they'll use them, students rely on the relationship school policy.
Yup I did installed the patch of a couple of days ago. Where do I change those settings? Maybe thats the problem.

ekusonas

Aug 9, 2020
This is now controlled by the files in the "PopulationData" folder. A rough rundown of the new system was given in .

Basically, the files in the "PopulationData/Groups" folder define groups of people. For example a family with two children. It defines what source template is used to generate the person and then assigns relationships between persons of a group.

The source templates are defined in "PopulationData/Sources". All groups in the base game will only refer to "StudentAny" as source, so it's enough to alter that file to change the gender ratio of students.
The parents of the group use either "AdultMaleFuta" or "AdultFemaleFuta", so you can also change the weight in those files if you want to increase or decrease the percentage of parent futas.
There are also single adults who use "AdultAny". Same with single students (orphans) who use "StudentAny".

The sources may delegate to other sources, but eventually they will end up at a source that delegates to a template from "PopulationData/Parameters". This is where things like stat ranges, age ranges, name source files, etc. are defined for the respective templates.

Last but not least, the scenario config file under "Config/DefaultGameConfig.xml" specifies how likely each group from "PopulationData/Groups" is to be used during population generation, so different configs may create different sociodemographic structures.
It doesn't seem like these overrides are properly applying to the "SpecialCharacters" like it did in previous versions.

For example, if I change the PopulationData\Parameters\StudentFemale.xml file to have a breast range of 1-4 it seems like all the generated people abide by this range, but none of the "SpecialCharacters" people do, such as Daisy Maddox who still shows a breast size of 6 or Ivana Yochild with 7.

makaya

Nov 2, 2018
Same here, maybe the error check results i've attached have something to do with that? they're all related to the pregnancy mod and as far as i know i've applied the patches released.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Honestly my stance on the school sorting thing is that I'm not a fan of sorting age groups that much, but it really is a shame that classes don't automatically go to specific rooms unless it is a class for specific rooms (like art/music). I guess there might not be enough rooms or something, but it is kinda annoying sometimes trying to remember that Math can either be next to the Chem lab, or all the way up next to Music.

Also something to say about comment I made previously: the green name thing to identify futa characters apparently still happens if I start a new save... but it isn't happening in the save I'm loading from now that I started earlier? Tried just saving a game on start and closing the game and it's still showing futas, and if I load an earlier save of this current save file where I saved right after setting up the teachers/classes (saved because it is aptly named "5 teacher death start" where I hire 5 teachers and eat crumbs off the sidewalk since I can't afford anything for a while) then the green names aren't there either. I legitimately don't know what I did different on this one save aside from possibly changing the character's fetishes on start (and yes, futa is one of them when it's not a default one) and it's not a config file thing since I didn't mess with that and Sierra Hardman's event still triggers even though she's a red name at the start. Maybe something with school settings like setting uniforms before seeing anyone or some other weird setting, just mentioning because yea it's weird.

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
It doesn't seem like these overrides are properly applying to the "SpecialCharacters" like it did in previous versions.

For example, if I change the PopulationData\Parameters\StudentFemale.xml file to have a breast range of 1-4 it seems like all the generated people abide by this range, but none of the "SpecialCharacters" people do, such as Daisy Maddox who still shows a breast size of 6 or Ivana Yochild with 7.
Afaik these are only meant for the generic population. SpecialCharacters are their own templates, though I suppose 'special' templates could be added at some point in the future to define min-max ranges.

Reactions: alex2011

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
Having Futa fetish decides if you want to 'discover' futanari yourself, or want to know so you can avoid them. A bit weird yea, but it's in the _Gameplay.txt I think. The whole fetish thing was marked for overhaul at some point, but uh... not giving an estimate on that one xD

ekusonas

Aug 9, 2020
Afaik these are only meant for the generic population. SpecialCharacters are their own templates, though I suppose 'special' templates could be added at some point in the future to define min-max ranges.
My last playthrough was a while ago but I'm pretty sure in 1.9.5 the population data ranges were still applied to even the special characters... I don't think I edited them all manually in-game. If I'm just remembering incorrectly then I think it would be a neat option if you could set a flag that would allow those parameters to apply even to special characters.

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
My last playthrough was a while ago but I'm pretty sure in 1.9.5 the population data ranges were still applied to even the special characters... I don't think I edited them all manually in-game. If I'm just remembering incorrectly then I think it would be a neat option if you could set a flag that would allow those parameters to apply even to special characters.
Nah, I meant with the new system. There's only so much that could be done without having proper testing first (probably wouldn't want to make multiple systems dependent on it if there was some massive issue to fix first).

Syliron

Jun 21, 2018
Settings are now on the Map, top left.

That file can be deleted, it was something I used for reference on another mod's foot offsets - forgot to delete it in first release.
Thanks! Still I don't see any options that can affect pregnancy. Where could I find the "PC decides"?

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Having Futa fetish decides if you want to 'discover' futanari yourself, or want to know so you can avoid them. A bit weird yea, but it's in the _Gameplay.txt I think. The whole fetish thing was marked for overhaul at some point, but uh... not giving an estimate on that one xD
Weird, that might also explain something else I noticed where now pregnant NPCs don't have the symbol next to their name after I picked that fetish (either that or there's a big belly mode I'm unaware of). I'll have to look at that to see all the fetishes, I know the toy/clothes ones actually give you free items at the start (tried to flirt with Slutsky with swimsuit default fetish on and just gave her a bikini, but didn't have it on a save where I purposely selected).

Also, I haven't tested it fully, but I can confirm after installing your update from yesterday that she's able to get pregnant even without 'maximum cheating' (I did set pregnancy multiplier to 1.25 and took condoms from her, but I didn't mess with fertility values or anything).

*edit: dang, the _Gameplay thing specifically only mentions futa, where is the character creator files/fetishes stuff stored folder wise?

*edit 2: barteke22 are you able to ask NPCs how far they are in pregnancy? When I was testing the pregnant icon thing, when I found a pregnant NPC I didn't see any option to ask them about the pregnancy itself. Granted, they were a complete stranger, but figured it'd still be an option even if it'd be rude.

Last edited:

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
Thanks! Still I don't see any options that can affect pregnancy. Where could I find the "PC decides"?
Map > Mod Settings > Pregnancy > NPC > PC Decides. When this is on, condoms are used based only on your 'Always use'.

where is the character creator files/fetishes stuff stored folder wise?

are you able to ask NPCs how far they are in pregnancy?
I think fetishes are hardcoded (part of rework). And what they do is really down to the 2k events xD I only know futa, that some give items in the Init_ event, and that hairy means less shaving NPCs.

i keep getting this error...
any ideas?
Get the patch from download link/forum. Make sure to apply it properly by reloading events (like updating mods).

Reactions: ArtKing22

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
Map > Mod Settings > Pregnancy > NPC > PC Decides. When this is on, condoms are used based only on your 'Always use'.

I think fetishes are hardcoded (part of rework). And what they do is really down to the 2k events xD I only know futa, that some give items in the Init_ event, and that hairy means less shaving NPCs.

Get the patch from download link/forum. Make sure to apply it properly by reloading events (like updating mods).
thanks!!

MasterKrull

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
Suddenly I started loosing 0.01 of Happiness every time i change place it's not grunge, it started after the futanari event, is this right? or a bug?

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Suddenly I started loosing 0.01 of Happiness every time i change place it's not grunge, it started after the futanari event, is this right? or a bug?
Define 'futanari event', do you mean doing the Hardman quest? Taking a futa-maker drug? Newspaper quest chain start?

Is this your happiness or town's happiness?

toasapin

Mar 31, 2021
In a new game, the Relationship interactions seem to have reset for two female special characters - Annette and Felicia - once their stats rose enough that I could ask for sex anytime. Now, the only two options under Relationship are virginity status and love interest questions. No flirt, kiss, sex, etc. For Andy though all those options are still there and work fine. Is this a mod conflict maybe? I'm afraid to poke too much at the Debug menu.
This is happening with a few more female npcs now, ones I interacted with a lot. Flirt shows up once day or so for Annette but nothing else. Is it a quest thing maybe? Maybe I'm missing something obvious, just started playing with 1.10.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes