MasterKrull

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
Define 'futanari event', do you mean doing the Hardman quest? Taking a futa-maker drug? Newspaper quest chain start?

Is this your happiness or town's happiness?
hardman if you save(or save and load in that point, i'm not sure) before you talk to her in your office for the first time, it will start a loop of -0.001 of happiness that doesn't stop for anything. i don't know if has another factor. moral of the story have a save on the start of each day for at least a week.

Syliron

Jun 21, 2018
Map > Mod Settings > Pregnancy > NPC > PC Decides. When this is on, condoms are used based only on your 'Always use'.

I think fetishes are hardcoded (part of rework). And what they do is really down to the 2k events xD I only know futa, that some give items in the Init_ event, and that hairy means less shaving NPCs.

Get the patch from download link/forum. Make sure to apply it properly by reloading events (like updating mods).
Hmmm I don't have the MOD settings option.... I only see "Open Help" and "Advanced Options" and neither of them has any MOD settings on it.

When I downloaded the game with the patch I just installed the mods and started a new game, perhaps the mods are not in my current save? Although when I press "Debug" and go to the "Modules" tab all mods are listed there...

LewdBrokeBard

Aug 3, 2020
I remember being able to add money and change the way people look with ease but now I have no clue how to do that stuff in this new update and it sucks anyone able to explain how the debug/cheat area works so I can at the very lease give my self money and corruption skill due to replaying this at this point and trying to get back to where I was

DonS

May 5, 2018
Is there a way to farm money? This grind for cash is kinda ridiculous not gonna lie.
Just klick the Debug Button in the lower right Corner. On the bottom of the Debug Window is a command line. Just type for example:

SET MONEY 200000

That will give you 200.000 Dollars.

There are more SET Commands that can adjust Loyality, Lust, Inhibition, etc. of different groups of people. Just write SET and scroll through the List. Make sure to save your game before doing so, just in case.

Reactions: Blackrockomega

Fbalanar

Aug 5, 2016
I remember being able to add money and change the way people look with ease but now I have no clue how to do that stuff in this new update and it sucks anyone able to explain how the debug/cheat area works so I can at the very lease give my self money and corruption skill due to replaying this at this point and trying to get back to where I was
if you want more cash, typing add money 10000 in console command line gives +10000 for example.

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
does anyone know where the town steering commitee is at? Also how do i get amitee to pay rent?
You'll get an email; you go to the meeting, make a few choices (that don't do much), and that's it - it's a stub.

Eventually, you'll notice how protective your sister is of her laptop; that's the start point.

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
Hmmm I don't have the MOD settings option.... I only see "Open Help" and "Advanced Options" and neither of them has any MOD settings on it.

When I downloaded the game with the patch I just installed the mods and started a new game, perhaps the mods are not in my current save? Although when I press "Debug" and go to the "Modules" tab all mods are listed there...
Are you sure you're on the full release, and not on the beta (the patch isn't for beta upgrading)? Before starting a new game you have to enable mods in modules, or follow the refresh process for existing games (see forums). Also make sure the mods weren't double-extracted (it's supposed to be Mods\ModName\Events etc, not Mods\ModName\ModName\Events).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Syliron

Syliron

Jun 21, 2018
Are you sure you're on the full release, and not on the beta (the patch isn't for beta upgrading)? Before starting a new game you have to enable mods in modules, or follow the refresh process for existing games (see forums). Also make sure the mods weren't double-extracted (it's supposed to be Mods\ModName\Events etc, not Mods\ModName\ModName\Events).
Ugh! I see now the problem... its just the last thing you mention, they were double extracted... After fixing that the events seems to be reloaded correctly but I will start a new game just to avoid problems. Thanks for the explanation and sorry for the trouble.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
barteke22 Trying the preg mod and while it definitely works/worked with NPCs (currently 08/07/2010 and seeing newly pregnant characters out and about), I have not had any success with the PC impregnating or getting pregnant. I've taken people's condoms, set mine to off, cheated to give everyone a 100 fertility and set the multiplier to 1.25 (dropped down to .55 now), but even after weeks of trying with NPCs not a single one has gotten pregnant or gotten my character pregnant.

I will say that, possible UI bug, is that if you update the mod settings in the Map the NPC/PC multipliers are swapped (i.e. if you click on NPC, set multiplier to 1.25, then back out, NPC's value won't have changed but the PC value would become 1.25, and vice versa). I don't think that 'should' matter if both are at 1.25 hypothetically, but still.

I will also say that I've seen my character with the "Afterglow" status effect in debug, but it wears off and nothing happens. I can try to add save if that helps (erroring out when I try now), but it should just be the new game, the "service pack" with 4 updates, and 3 of your mods (the "everything requires this" mod, Andy+Annette, and Pregnancy). After 'doing the deed' with some NPCs, I'd rest for 12 hours intervals for multiple days, and yea nothing.
Probably should repost this on the HHS forum

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
Is there any reason to hire Irina over Samantha Keller for sex education?
Not that I can tell; if you have both, Irina does the same "I think someone could teach Theoretical Sex Ed better" that other teachers will; and unlocking Practical Sex Ed is still tied to Samantha.

Reactions: Bucketbot89

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Is there a way to force an event? For some reason, Shimakaze never initiated. I'm passed the practice hacking thing.

Edit: Nevermind, figured out my own fix. Go into debug, player, skills, delete hacking (X), read hacking book once, try hacking on computer, hack social network, hey~ there's the Shimakaze event! Wonder why it didn't show the first time? Anyways, fix is fix. Yay~ :)

Last edited:

kyawlin

Mar 19, 2018
I want to know how to install mod. It is my install dir- D:\MegaSync\Releases\HHS 1.10.0.1-Release\Schools\NormalSchool\Mods\Lexville v1.1.2-HHS1.9.5 . Is that right? And Correct me please.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes