Kronk101

Jan 1, 2021
Yeah, it looks like those mods are for the 1.10 Beta, which had been out for a long while and may have some compatibility issues with the full release of 1.10. Maybe not as many as there would be for a 1.9.5 mod, but some of them will certainly break.
Is there somewhere I can download the 1.10 beta?
1654173322123.png
is this ^ it?

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
I got an auto event with Peter but it dosent seem to lead to anything. I am fairly cetain you are supposed to persue the chain with Susan though and I havent seen any conversation options with her for this. I played this game way back when and Im sure I remember susan being the trigger to continue the event chain from here

After the first Peter event, you're supposed to go back to his room and plant a camera.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
After the first Peter event, you're supposed to go back to his room and plant a camera.
Close. You break into their house, take the photo in Peter's Room. Ignore the prompts to tell Peter, and set up a spycam in your own office. At some point, you'll trigger an event in Susan's office. Tell her you found that photo in Peter's locker, watch her strip for you as she gives you her panties.

Only then can you plant said panties + spycam in Peter's room.

Reactions: DougTheC

Grumpsatyr

May 12, 2017
I looked through search and couldn't find an answer to here it goes: How do you starting dating someone? I'm not talking about having them over through asking / phone call but legit relationship. In the lore for each npc under Database, the first option is Dating you. I'm assuming there is a relationship option at some point. How does one initiate this?

Boudicart

Nov 14, 2018
I got an auto event with Peter but it dosent seem to lead to anything. I am fairly cetain you are supposed to persue the chain with Susan though and I havent seen any conversation options with her for this. I played this game way back when and Im sure I remember susan being the trigger to continue the event chain from here
If you talked to Peter and tried to blackmail him before the event with Susan triggered, the quest gets locked for 7 days before you can retry anything again. You need to wait a day or so after getting the photo then just install a spycam in your office if you haven't done so, and spam wait in the school office where Susan is. You also should break into Susan's house only after she tells you about the faulty lock.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Boudicart Correction: the quest itself does not lock. You get locked out of interactions with Peter: on one hand, all choices there make Peter stop talking to you, but on the other, talking to Peter after the first break-in is optional, you can bypass the issue completely. You only need to talk to him after you break in for the second time.

I looked through search and couldn't find an answer to here it goes: How do you starting dating someone? I'm not talking about having them over through asking / phone call but legit relationship. In the lore for each npc under Database, the first option is Dating you. I'm assuming there is a relationship option at some point. How does one initiate this?
Pretty sure that IS the "ask them over" option: you sit around, chat, have some drinks, have some fun, have some "fun"...and after a month-or-so of not calling them over again, THEY call YOU about it, and rejecting the suggestion hurts your relationship stats.

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
I'm still working out how some of the tags actually work, this one is among the next set of fixes as it uses different logic than other STATE_ tags...

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
Question about the kidnapped student event. When it first happened I investigated myself and found the student. I decided to rescue her without involving the police but since then the event has not happened again. Im sure I remember this being a repeatable event. Have I inadvertantly locked it or does it just have a really long cooldown?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Question about the kidnapped student event. When it first happened I investigated myself and found the student. I decided to rescue her without involving the police but since then the event has not happened again. Im sure I remember this being a repeatable event. Have I inadvertantly locked it or does it just have a really long cooldown?
I think I remember the time for it to repeat being something like a month, so I would say long cooldown.

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
It could be longer, I don't remember exactly what it was, but I do remember there is a pretty good wait time between them.
There's a long cooldown time, plus the other requirements (there has to be a female (no futas) non-Quest student alone in the correct zone at the right time) make it slow.

Reactions: alex2011

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
After rescuing her, did you wait for her to return to school and call her to your office for the "reward"? If not, that is your problem: there is a big cooldown implemented as a failsafe so that the chain can eventually restart (in case you forget about the rescued girl and never call her to the office, which you would otherwise need to do regularly to advance the quest). Also, IIRC, the other cooldown (2-3 weeks) starts only after the chain ends, so if you rescue the girl and ignore her - BAM, cooldown...until the chain ends automatically and - BAM, another cooldown. Aloooooot of waiting.

Reactions: alex2011

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
Speaking of cooldowns, is there a cooldown on flirting or is it the same old one chance and fuck off forever.
Because it shows me the last time I flirted as if I'll be able to do it again.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes