Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I want to know how to install mod. It is my install dir- D:\MegaSync\Releases\HHS 1.10.0.1-Release\Schools\NormalSchool\Mods\Lexville v1.1.2-HHS1.9.5 . Is that right? And Correct me please.
That mod is for version 1.9.5, and is most likely incompatible with 1.10.0.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kyawlin

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It doesn't seem like these overrides are properly applying to the "SpecialCharacters" like it did in previous versions.

For example, if I change the PopulationData\Parameters\StudentFemale.xml file to have a breast range of 1-4 it seems like all the generated people abide by this range, but none of the "SpecialCharacters" people do, such as Daisy Maddox who still shows a breast size of 6 or Ivana Yochild with 7.
Afaik these are only meant for the generic population. SpecialCharacters are their own templates, though I suppose 'special' templates could be added at some point in the future to define min-max ranges.
That sounds like an intentional thing given these are special characters, wouldn't want to allow changes to them that have even the slightest possibility of breaking their chains.

My last playthrough was a while ago but I'm pretty sure in 1.9.5 the population data ranges were still applied to even the special characters... I don't think I edited them all manually in-game. If I'm just remembering incorrectly then I think it would be a neat option if you could set a flag that would allow those parameters to apply even to special characters.
I have 1.9.5 and don't remember seeing the special characters any different in any of my saves. I think you're onto something with that idea, but to add onto it, maybe set the flag to be tripped only when they have no more need to be a special character so as to avoid messing with anything that might bug them out.

Nah, I meant with the new system. There's only so much that could be done without having proper testing first (probably wouldn't want to make multiple systems dependent on it if there was some massive issue to fix first).
Kind of like how they set the special characters to be pretty much impossible to mind control so nothing got messed up in the process, right?

I remember being able to add money and change the way people look with ease but now I have no clue how to do that stuff in this new update and it sucks anyone able to explain how the debug/cheat area works so I can at the very lease give my self money and corruption skill due to replaying this at this point and trying to get back to where I was
Sounds like you were using Lexville based on the 'change the way people look' part (Lexville allows you to change the way NPCs' bodies look, including what head they use). I mean, you CAN change clothes through corruption and school policy without Lexville, but I took it to mean what they look like aside from clothing, let me know if that is wrong. Assuming I am right and you were using Lexville, you'll need to wait for it to update.

UIstar

Jun 24, 2021
I think the chem labed bugged out for me i got blown up doing an experiments and it said it be fixed in a couple days its been way more than a couple and it still isnt fixed is there a way to undo this?

calob

Jun 3, 2019
I think the chem labed bugged out for me i got blown up doing an experiments and it said it be fixed in a couple days its been way more than a couple and it still isnt fixed is there a way to undo this?
You need to have cash in the bank to experiment (like $750-ish?). Otherwise the button just doesn't show up.

Really wish the game surfaced more things like that. I also wish the cash flow was less stupid - my current Lexville save basically is in the red the first half of each month from salary and slowly climbs out of the hole from club activity each week.

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
Having an issue with the Susan Hooter event chain. I broke into her house to get the picture and im sure the next step was to use it to get her underwear but after following her around for 2 days no event triggered. Am i remembering the event chain wrong or is something broken.

calob

Jun 3, 2019
Having an issue with the Susan Hooter event chain. I broke into her house to get the picture and im sure the next step was to use it to get her underwear but after following her around for 2 days no event triggered. Am i remembering the event chain wrong or is something broken.
Much of the Hooter questchain requires you to go and talk to Susan or Peter while at school.

(edit: There should be an option on the right to talk to them about it. It doesn't "pop" automatically).

Last edited:

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
Much of the Hooter questchain requires you to go and talk to Susan or Peter while at school.

(edit: There should be an option on the right to talk to them about it. It doesn't "pop" automatically).
I got an auto event with Peter but it dosent seem to lead to anything. I am fairly cetain you are supposed to persue the chain with Susan though and I havent seen any conversation options with her for this. I played this game way back when and Im sure I remember susan being the trigger to continue the event chain from here

Oct 18, 2018
Is there a general guide anywhere to making content? I'm so tired of the main scenario after all these years that I kind of want to tinker with something different.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Any way to change the event file so that I can order prostitutes everyday?

Edit: Nevermind, figured it out after some trial and error.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rexaureus

__LOLZ1337__

Nov 6, 2018
I can't find the mod you're referring to. Is the mod in question made for version 1.10, or at you trying to use a mod from version 1.9.5? Old mods won't work.

This is the mod they are referring to. From memory, before the original forums went down, this was for NOT for the current version (1.10.0.1). It was for 1.10, but it was for the beta version of it.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Was I supposed to have found a beta version of the game?
Yeah, it looks like those mods are for the 1.10 Beta, which had been out for a long while and may have some compatibility issues with the full release of 1.10. Maybe not as many as there would be for a 1.9.5 mod, but some of them will certainly break.

REDay

Dec 10, 2021
How does sexuality affect the game? Not the protagonists, I mean for the NPCs. How does it influence their behaviour?

Fbalanar

Aug 5, 2016
Sorry if this has been asked before here but where is the steering committee located at again?
Pretty sure it just automatically warped me when the time comes. It's kind of a stub anyway so I don't think you'd miss out even if the event somehow didn't fire.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
I got an auto event with Peter but it dosent seem to lead to anything. I am fairly cetain you are supposed to persue the chain with Susan though and I havent seen any conversation options with her for this. I played this game way back when and Im sure I remember susan being the trigger to continue the event chain from here
Walkthrough? :unsure:

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes