testing101hi

Sep 3, 2020
The characters are missing on the streets, I can see them on the right side panel but they dont show up on the street, anyone know how to fix this? I remember downloading it before and I could see them on the street

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Does anyone know how i get the lockpick skill?
You need to see in the news that there's crime and a thief in the park (easiest way is reading the newspaper at the diner by eating there and keeping it after you read it, but there are apparently other ways and when you have a computer you get a 'newspaper archive' eventually so either it's set up that way in case someone gets a computer but won't eat at diners or possibly even the newspaper doesn't sit there for the whole game, don't know, just get the newspaper day 1 or check newspaper archive on the computer on I believe day 14+).

Once you are aware that there is a dastardly criminal who is stealing from people and you go and see a man steal a purse from a woman in broad daylight at the park in the mid-day, you... can ask him for tips on how to do stuff. He teaches you the lockpick skill/minigame, and afterwards can train you in lockpicking (which... I don't think matters since the minigame never seemed to get easier, the zone might change size some, only really useful for non-breaking in lockpick checks like with a thing in Carl's house).

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Just to ask since old forum isn't up anymore with all the info and barteke22 updated it and put in their Mega folder, but I forget what the futa mod actually does. I know generically it's "adds more futa content" and I think there was like a new area or something, but what is actually in it again?

Reactions: Nessiah

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Just to ask since old forum isn't up anymore with all the info and barteke22 updated it and put in their Mega folder, but I forget what the futa mod actually does. I know generically it's "adds more futa content" and I think there was like a new area or something, but what is actually in it again?
So think I'm going to hold off on futa mod for now, kept Peter a boy and apparently that confused Susan so much that she didn't know her child's gender and spoke in tongues:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Patch for 1.10.0.1 to 1.10.0.2.zip by barteke22 available here:

Small bugfix package since I'm away a few days:

- Info Panel button + offset improvement.
- Info Panel now shows actual stats instead of debug ones. Also fixed some Database tags.
- Old Player Info hover removed in favour of Info Panel (due to customisability).
- Reloading locations and clubs keeps event IDs, but all other data is currently still reset.
- Fixed rare bug with Error Check exception/hang-up.
- Made Error Check lock buttons to prevent collection change.
- Fixed Wardrobe sending you to the void (removing Map buttons) when it detects an error.
-- However this one is optional (if you've never experienced that then you're unlikely to), as it will reset your wardrobe settings.
-- Delete FunctionLibrary\PCAppearance\ wardrobe file if you don't want it.

Last edited:

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
After rescuing her, did you wait for her to return to school and call her to your office for the "reward"? If not, that is your problem: there is a big cooldown implemented as a failsafe so that the chain can eventually restart (in case you forget about the rescued girl and never call her to the office, which you would otherwise need to do regularly to advance the quest). Also, IIRC, the other cooldown (2-3 weeks) starts only after the chain ends, so if you rescue the girl and ignore her - BAM, cooldown...until the chain ends automatically and - BAM, another cooldown. Aloooooot of waiting.
Yeah I called her to the office. I did it regularly until the game said to only do it once a week. Is that the end of the chain or does it continue?

fubalnut

Apr 23, 2017
Is there any easy way to fix if you fucked up the carmen smith event at the rooftop time thing?

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Is there any easy way to fix if you fucked up the carmen smith event at the rooftop time thing?
"Easy" is tricky. If there is any way to do it, you could go to the bottom right and go to debug, go to 'debug events', and try to find whatever event you're looking for (in this case, likely location-school-school rooftop), and see if there's like a true/false flag regarding whether they're up there or not. If that doesn't work though, I don't know how else to do it.

Does anyone know how you get to change more rules for the school like the naked dress code.
Hold PTA meetings (talk with your secretary/assistant), and bring up stuff. If it passes, you can go to the computer and change how the school is set up (whether that means using anatomically correct models, nude uniforms, or even new classes)

Is this html?
Nope, this is a .exe file, nothing opens in the browser.

Rodita

May 22, 2017
There is a way to desable Visual Event Editor?! Its comes to my screen every time i talk to a person, its fucks...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah I called her to the office. I did it regularly until the game said to only do it once a week. Is that the end of the chain or does it continue?
The end of the chain is when either A. you enslave the girl (this is the only vanilla slavery in the game), B. you accept something other than her body as a reward (she offers money if you don't accept her sexual advances if I remember correctly), or C. you have sex with her when offered, which eventually gets her pregnant (this is the only vanilla pregnancy in the game and results in her leaving the school). Of course, that is assuming you rescued her in the first place, pretty sure she leaves if the cops rescue her and she dies if you take too long to rescue her or if you fail to care for her during her training into a slave.

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
There is a way to desable Visual Event Editor?! Its comes to my screen every time i talk to a person, its fucks...
You may be using a beta version of 1.10, or an unpatched/old release version, as I haven't seen this problem widespread.

Best for you to install the latest release, v 1.10.0.2 bugfix, recommended source linked in which is followed by installing the Bugfix from the download source bringing the version to v 1.10.0.2. Then easiest to start a new game.

If in the future you need to apply later-developed patches, there is a way to modify existing games explained .

(The reason for VEE popping up is likely a "Breakpoint" left in a script, indicated by a red dot. While the breakpoint is easy to disable, your game is likely old enough to need the complete new release version.)

scoota33

Jul 15, 2019
i noticed an answer to this question in page 70 something, saying the quest was bugged (but that was years ago) i am having the same problem with obtaining a camera to use for susan hooter at 2300 .. all cameras i buy are gift wrapped and spy cam does nothing .. is the quest still bugged?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Now you keep calling her once a week. During those visits you can notice the dialogue changing sometimes, indicating you ARE progressing. Eventually she tells you her parents decided to move, and leaves the school for good. At this point the chain is considered finished, and the 2-3 week cooldown [for the reset] kicks in.

P.S. If the principal is female (not male/futa), then instead of progressing to pregnancy, you eventually get the option to free the girl from the obligation to "reward" you further and "just stay friends", keeping her as a student.

Reactions: DougTheC
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes