Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
barteke22 Just a note, when the principal gave birth in my save her head was behind the neck, and I think when the shady doctor called about the grown up child then it created an error thing where it kept failing a clothing/model check (had same last name as principal which 'might' be the issue again? I remember with the siblings it was an issue since they didn't have last names or something weird). I can try to pull up the errors, but basically the phone call to say "you have a grown child" got flagged 3 times, so I think it tried to pull a paperdoll twice before going to the phone page and erroring out there as well.

I do have all the current patches, and can at least confirm that other character's don't have their heads go behind their necks when giving birth.

UIstar

Jun 24, 2021
Im still stuck that link i was given is outdated. Im at the part where you try and corrupt coppers and diana king. Is this an event i gotta do before being able to gain more expansions and rules?

Also im trying to find the delivery docket for the chearleading club cans anyone help?

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Im still stuck that link i was given is outdated. Im at the part where you try and corrupt coppers and diana king. Is this an event i gotta do before being able to gain more expansions and rules?
Assuming they are a part of the PTA that is voting against your new rules, yes. If you can't get the votes in PTA meetings, you can't gain new rules as options and therefore cannot implement them as new rules.

UIstar

Jun 24, 2021
Assuming they are a part of the PTA that is voting against your new rules, yes. If you can't get the votes in PTA meetings, you can't gain new rules as options and therefore cannot implement them as new rules.
No think i got that done copper corrupted some other person with the drug now im just stuck.

Reactions: alex2011

Televizi

Feb 8, 2018
Looks like you enabled layout debugging, you can turn it off in Debug > The World > tick at bottom. You don't want to save your game if you've walked around with it enabled (as it force unlocks locations).

Relationship isn't a stat, it's a person > person database connection. If you don't know SQL the easiest way to edit it would be via VEE (how events do it).
How do I do that?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018

Also im trying to find the delivery docket for the chearleading club cans anyone help?
For reference: what do you mean "that link I was given is outdated"? Something in the guide is? What, specifically?

As for the delivery: once you pickup the uniforms at the store, they get delivered to the Gym Depot the next day.

UIstar

Jun 24, 2021
For reference: what do you mean "that link I was given is outdated"? Something in the guide is? What, specifically?

As for the delivery: once you pickup the uniforms at the store, they get delivered to the Gym Depot the next day.
The thing that talks about the sleeper gun or somthing i found out it was from samantha but i dont know how to get it to kick in.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
UIstar All you need is to have the device in your inventory. Then the third option, "Use your sleeping device on him!", is going to appear when you confront the man.

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
The thing that talks about the sleeper gun or somthing i found out it was from samantha but i dont know how to get it to kick in.
And actually getting the sleeper gun from her is far down her corruption path; I think in a computer room event.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
UIstar Does the quest not have the "WIP" popup thingy at that point? Because that is where it [currently] ends.

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
And actually getting the sleeper gun from her is far down her corruption path; I think in a computer room event.
I got the Hypno Gun from a shady guy in the Park (after he hides it in the Forest); different gun, or multiple paths?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Blumph Different gun. The one you find in the park is, as you said, a hypno gun (needs batteries to use). The one you get during the Keller quest is a Sleeping Device, essentially a quest item (used in a couple quests).

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes