Tristin4857

Oct 16, 2020
currently on month 2, working on getting the school running and my skills up, but have a few questions

1. guessing the exclamation mark next to names is do to quests, how do i know how to trigger these?

2. is there a place i can see my quest tree?

3. is there a working wiki for this site?

Dhalamar

Jan 26, 2018
I can't move forward Keller quest
I already investigated her and talked to her in the direct office, but I can't go any further
I have to put her to supervise the computer room but she doesn't give me the option
I need to do

mdaemon

Feb 6, 2017
I can't move forward Keller quest
I already investigated her and talked to her in the direct office, but I can't go any further
I have to put her to supervise the computer room but she doesn't give me the option
I need to do
Install spycam and set monitoring to rigid, then watch sometimes cameras

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
currently on month 2, working on getting the school running and my skills up, but have a few questions

1. guessing the exclamation mark next to names is do to quests, how do i know how to trigger these?

2. is there a place i can see my quest tree?

3. is there a working wiki for this site?
1. Yep, any character with an exclamation mark has an active quest that needs to be done (more importantly, any character with these flags will also basically be IMPOSSIBLE to interact with 'normally', so no giving them Corrupters and mind controlling them to love you, gotta complete quest first). The vast majority of characters with quests will require you to go to the Private Investigator in Downtown and hire him for around $100+ a day to look into them (this does not apply to all, "Shimekaze", Hooters, and some other characters will have different quest starts... I'm not listing them all here).

2. People have mentioned the guide and such, but for a semi-useful one in-game you can check your phone in the bottom left. That will have notes regarding important PTA members or other staff members. For hard mode, if you know what you're looking for but not sure how to progress, you can try to view the event stuff in the Debug in the bottom right, though I don't recommend it unless you already know of an event but want to know why it isn't kicking off (i.e. stuff like "oh I need to do this X amount of times when I see this character here" kind of events where it always happens in the same spot, or you can try to look at 'person attached events' which are tied to a character but not a location specifically)

3. The guide is a bit outdated, but still is the best source for a one-stop shop to look. Alternative is either asking here, or on the "new official" forum site, I'm not aware of an active wiki.

*quick tip: I personally investigate June Perrier asap/day 1, the Saturday tutor stuff you get while doing it is an early source of money (especially with nerfs to working at the diner) and it's also one of the few ways to raise your reputation outside of specific events at school.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
1. Yep, any character with an exclamation mark has an active quest that needs to be done (more importantly, any character with these flags will also basically be IMPOSSIBLE to interact with 'normally', so no giving them Corrupters and mind controlling them to love you, gotta complete quest first). The vast majority of characters with quests will require you to go to the Private Investigator in Downtown and hire him for around $100+ a day to look into them (this does not apply to all, "Shimekaze", Hooters, and some other characters will have different quest starts... I'm not listing them all here).

2. People have mentioned the guide and such, but for a semi-useful one in-game you can check your phone in the bottom left. That will have notes regarding important PTA members or other staff members. For hard mode, if you know what you're looking for but not sure how to progress, you can try to view the event stuff in the Debug in the bottom right, though I don't recommend it unless you already know of an event but want to know why it isn't kicking off (i.e. stuff like "oh I need to do this X amount of times when I see this character here" kind of events where it always happens in the same spot, or you can try to look at 'person attached events' which are tied to a character but not a location specifically)

3. The guide is a bit outdated, but still is the best source for a one-stop shop to look. Alternative is either asking here, or on the "new official" forum site, I'm not aware of an active wiki.

*quick tip: I personally investigate June Perrier asap/day 1, the Saturday tutor stuff you get while doing it is an early source of money (especially with nerfs to working at the diner) and it's also one of the few ways to raise your reputation outside of specific events at school.
Doesn't it also provide three girls to corrupt others in the background at the end (Hana, Rie, and Rie's mother) whereas other quests might only provide one? If so, that also provides a source of passive inhibition reduction and/or corruption (either that or only the neighbor lady does that now, I can't remember since I've been holding back due to needing to start over with 1.10 and haven't yet switched).

NoForza

Aug 2, 2020
I can't get things to work with Lexville. I don't know how to work with the updates, and it's probably there that there is an issue. Can anyone help me?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I can't get things to work with Lexville. I don't know how to work with the updates, and it's probably there that there is an issue. Can anyone help me?
If you're trying to apply Lexville to 1.10, that's the problem right there. As with most mods, Lexville has not yet been ported over from 1.9.5 to 1.10 because the modders decided to wait for full release of 1.10 to update.

NoForza

Aug 2, 2020
If you're trying to apply Lexville to 1.10, that's the problem right there. As with most mods, Lexville has not yet been ported over from 1.9.5 to 1.10 because the modders decided to wait for full release of 1.10 to update.
Oh okay, thank you! Sorry for the trouble

Reactions: alex2011
Jan 7, 2022
Are there any repeatable events or any events where the guys/Futas approach female/Futa principal asking for sex/H-stuff!

Also, how can we make the school get nude uniform?

Nov 16, 2021
Is it possible to add the ability to stealthily smash someone in public instead of only fully exposing yourself and damaging your reputation?

And also, smash people while they are asleep without using hypnosis.

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Are there any repeatable events or any events where the guys/Futas approach female/Futa principal asking for sex/H-stuff!

Also, how can we make the school get nude uniform?
1. None I can recall, only "male principal + female student".
2. Get the Nude Uniform policy approved by the PTA, then enable it on your computer like any other.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is it possible to add the ability to stealthily smash someone in public instead of only fully exposing yourself and damaging your reputation?

And also, smash people while they are asleep without using hypnosis.
Possible, yes, but I'm not sure how likely someone is to make it happen (all you would really have to do is disable the reputation loss and any mention of being caught).

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
for corrupting the city, is the success rate of producing drugs random or can I cheat it? I wanna find a way to increase the success rate, rather than wasting chems into black goo or explode. (also chem skill is at full 100)

edit: I also notice an event called semiannual reports due, does it do anything and where do I go???

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
for corrupting the city, is the success rate of producing drugs random or can I cheat it? I wanna find a way to increase the success rate, rather than wasting chems into black goo or explode. (also chem skill is at full 100)
If you go to the debug, look at "location events", and go to Schools>Chem Lab. Look for the "MadScience" event. If you look around that a bit (can try to find easily by looking for the white background with beaker), you can find the success chance of the initial event. That said, you can dig even deeper and follow the paths to also adjust failure/success chances for later events and even stuff like reputation loss/cost. My personal recommendation: adjust the failure/success rate of when you're running to one of the locations so that the beaker doesn't break as often, and you can also adjust how often the event happens (it takes 2 weeks normally, so reducing it to once a week or even going full crazy and setting it to a minimum of 0 days and max of 1 should allow you to do it every day... or even multiple times if you set it to 0 max as well and have time to do it).

Reactions: wjrjbnjd

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
If you go to the debug, look at "location events", and go to Schools>Chem Lab. Look for the "MadScience" event. If you look around that a bit (can try to find easily by looking for the white background with beaker), you can find the success chance of the initial event. That said, you can dig even deeper and follow the paths to also adjust failure/success chances for later events and even stuff like reputation loss/cost. My personal recommendation: adjust the failure/success rate of when you're running to one of the locations so that the beaker doesn't break as often, and you can also adjust how often the event happens (it takes 2 weeks normally, so reducing it to once a week or even going full crazy and setting it to a minimum of 0 days and max of 1 should allow you to do it every day... or even multiple times if you set it to 0 max as well and have time to do it).
thx, gotta cook now to conquer the town

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes