Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Jasra343

1. Download .01 and throw .02 patch on top of it, yep - even if the .01 download somehow already has .02 patch applied to it, the "worst" thing you end up doing is replacing the files with identical ones;
2. What version is "current beta"? 1.10 went out of beta, I guess I am now out of the loop. As for mods: the answer is right there in the OP;
3. Edit Post button is fully functional;

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Second option in the first pic, not sure what I am looking at in the second pic, but there should be quite a bit more unless a lot of clothing items for NPCs were removed in the latest version. Should be items with names like "relaxed/slutty/modest -whatever the item is here- (ex: sexy underwear)." Based on the cologne and perfume in the second pic, you seem to be in the right spot.

Last edited:

mordoklejka

May 24, 2018
Second option in the first pic, not sure what I am looking at in the second pic, but there should be quite a bit more unless a lot of clothing items for NPCs were removed in the latest version. Should be items with names like "relaxed/slutty/modest -whatever the item is here- (ex: sexy underwear)." Based on the cologne and perfume in the second pic, you seem to be in the right spot.
i got it now im just dumb had to do PTA meeting XD

Reactions: alex2011

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
OP do you mean there is a file in the game for the mod options available?
What I meant [in regards to "unbroken links"] was that the situation with mods is in the OP.

And if you are actually looking for mods for the beta version of 1.10, that Mega folder has those, too, by the way.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
So every time I sucsead at hypnotism I get this error,
FunctionLibrary\Suggestion\ProcessSuggestionOptionsFromFolder [EXEC] caused an exception at operation SeqActLat_RemoteEvent (ID: 147).
called by ExtensionLibrary\Suggestion\Options\10_ChangeBehavior_Category at SeqActLat_RemoteEvent (ID: 3)
called by FunctionLibrary\Suggestion\ProcessSuggestionOptionsFromFolder at SeqActLat_RemoteEventDynamic (ID: 111)
called by FunctionLibrary\Suggestion\Main at SeqActLat_RemoteEvent (ID: 362)
called by Interactions\MindControl\HypnosisStandard at SeqActLat_RemoteEvent (ID: 57)
Unable to find Remote Event 'FunctionLibrary\Suggestion\CleanupOptionList'

When I click close I then get this one

FunctionLibrary\Suggestion\ProcessSuggestionOptionsFromFolder [EXEC] caused an exception at operation SeqActLat_RemoteEvent (ID: 147).
called by Interactions\MindControl\HypnosisStandard at SeqActLat_RemoteEvent (ID: 57)

Upon closing that one the options to change behavior, give order ect comes up, if I click any of those then go back to the list with the rethink my options this one pops up again

called by ExtensionLibrary\Suggestion\Options\20_GiveOrder_Category at SeqActLat_RemoteEvent (ID: 3)
called by FunctionLibrary\Suggestion\ProcessSuggestionOptionsFromFolder at SeqActLat_RemoteEventDynamic (ID: 111)

After the hypnotism choice, whether order or behavior change the second one pops up again, they don't break anything or crash the game, but are very annoying. I think they may be do to a event or somthing that I just don't have unlocked yet do to fresh save and how early they showed up, basically week 1 hypnotism. I do have the library bought.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
vikont Says how to operate it .

Worst case, you could just the minigames via the launcher - something I understand many people do. Would need to start a new game for that, though, I reckon.

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
vikont During the long recess (13:00-14:30) at the Schoolyard, you find a girl having a snack. Ignore her -> event launched.

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
after the missing student event on Monday, an inscription appeared to call the police or the 2nd option what to choose?

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
after the missing student event on Monday, an inscription appeared to call the police or the 2nd option what to choose?
Call the police, it's their problem now,
or investigate yourself to continue the event.

BatmanTheShot

May 14, 2018
You need to start out by feeding and comforting her until you get some level of (unmarked) trust, then can progress to harder training.

Eventually, get the fabled Stockholm syndrome...
Thanks. I now got the option to set her free (along with the options for a blowjob, regular sex and anal sex), is this the end of her content?

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes