Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Thanks. I now got the option to set her free (along with the options for a blowjob, regular sex and anal sex), is this the end of her content?
Not... really. Just in case, you should make sure you have the final, she loves it, scene for each of the options before setting her free... afterwards, there's some more events with her at school.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Is there any way to change the clock off 24 mode, or at least make it consistent what type of time it uses, its so annoying that it tells you things with am pm but the clock is in 24 hour mode, why is it using both at once? Does any text even use 24 hour time or is it just the clock that is stuck in that mode?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
vikont Failed how, exactly?

Either way, as per that walkthrough, once the chain actually ends, it goes on a 14-21 day cooldown, after which you can encounter another girl.

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
vikont Failed how, exactly?

Either way, as per that walkthrough, once the chain actually ends, it goes on a 14-21 day cooldown, after which you can encounter another girl.
Forgot to go to a restaurant in red conner and one more question how can I disable ft in the game

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
Is there any way to change the clock off 24 mode, or at least make it consistent what type of time it uses, its so annoying that it tells you things with am pm but the clock is in 24 hour mode, why is it using both at once? Does any text even use 24 hour time or is it just the clock that is stuck in that mode?
Am/pm should be gone in the next patch, though there still will be a few references to the 12h format as people in 24h zones use them interchangeably based on what sounds better in the context. Though usually it's stuff like 8 vs 8 in the evening (or context clues). 8 in the evening is just 8 +12.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Forgot to go to a restaurant in red conner and one more question how can I disable ft in the game
I...have no idea what "ft" is, but - wild guess - if you mean futas, then you would need to go to "Schools/NormalSchool/Config/DefaultGameConfig.xml" and find and adjust it accordingly (and the Adult Gender Mix ratios above that, too). As comments in there mention, though, it has no effect on special characters (like Sierra Hardman).

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
In earlier versions of the game the locale would control the am/pm or 24 hour clock and that was in the setup xmls, including comments about changing it. The game files defaulted to EN-GB so 24 hr time. I know I had to make that change every time I started a new game from clean game files. Maybe barteke22 knows more about the current system as I am at a computer that does not have the game files right now.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Am/pm should be gone in the next patch, though there still will be a few references to the 12h format as people in 24h zones use them interchangeably based on what sounds better in the context. Though usually it's stuff like 8 vs 8 in the evening (or context clues). 8 in the evening is just 8 +12.
What exactly is the source of this info that that is being changed? And sounds like you don't understand what I was even asking for, I was annoyed by inconsistency, as your basically saying yeah they will switch it to 24 formant, which still uses 12h format when it sounds good, so still inconsistent. So what your saying contradicts as your saying it will be taken out but that is also will still be there. I'm not talking about ones that slip through unnoticed even.
Edit oh are you one of the devs, you have no tags and looked like just a standard user.

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
In earlier versions of the game the locale would control the am/pm or 24 hour clock and that was in the setup xmls, including comments about changing it. The game files defaulted to EN-GB so 24 hr time. I know I had to make that change every time I started a new game from clean game files. Maybe barteke22 knows more about the current system as I am at a computer that does not have the game files right now.
Ah, so you can set the clock to 12h? I *totally* knew that was a thing xD

What exactly is the source of this info that that is being changed? And sounds like you don't understand what I was even asking for, I was annoyed by inconsistency, as your basically saying yeah they will switch it to 24 formant, which still uses 12h format when it sounds good, so still inconsistent. So what your saying contradicts as your saying it will be taken out but that is also will still be there. I'm not talking about ones that slip through unnoticed even.
Edit oh are you one of the devs, you have no tags and looked like just a standard user.
I'm sort of a dev, mostly a modder. The thing is that countries (save for a few) using the 24h clock use both interchangably in nearly equal measure (24h being more precise/formal), though most don't have the am/pm suffix. So it would be consistent to the common use. Though now that I know there's a way to switch to 12h I guess I could make a function that applies that setting to events, but actually finding and implementing it for every event that mentions time (numeric, literal etc) would take a while, so low priority as I'm pretty busy.

Reactions: alex2011

assurdo

Oct 15, 2017
can i ask if there was/is a mod that enchances the submissive mc content? (mostly for a female run)

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
As long as I use the opportunity to get more fotos it's written in the phone
I meant the walkthrough I linked for you on the previous page.

Based on what you said, though, I assume you already have arranged night dates with Susan. You just need to go to their house between 23:00 and 00:00 and hope Susan is in her bedroom. If she is - the quest triggers automatically and you basically keep repeating this step several times (which is the bitch of the problem - RNG, she might not be home during that timeframe for days). In terms of progress that is actually it: eventually she tells you there is no need for secrecy [from her sleeping son] anymore, and you can keep visiting during those hours for repeatable scenes (and photos, which you can keep giving to Peter afterwards to keep boosting his stats).

Reactions: DougTheC

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
I talked to her son about the plan there
's something a lot of photos need to be done here's how to make them
call him to your office (must be just you and him if there, you can also do this with him anywhere else as long as his mom isn't there and there is a few hours before 23:00) special option talk about plan, say your going that night. Then go to their house that night, pumpkin street. Be in the living room at 22:00. Pass time ten minutes at a time till you see both of then you get it to 23:00, if they were both in the room prior to 23:00 he should now be in bed and her in her room, this gets finicky as she often wonders off somewhere. If you still see them in the living room after 23:00 just pass ten minutes and they should go were they should be. You will have to repeat this a lot till corrupt her.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes