hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
So looking through the files I see that there is 3 PTA rules I have no idea how to trigger, masturbation assisted, masturbation sex machine and masturbation milk machine. I assume the first will lead to the other two, but for the life of me I can't figure out what triggers it. I have all other rules other that the crossdressing two which in the files mention not yet implemented. And no characters have quest markers anymore so pretty sure I've done all quest, (I'm ignoring the known bug of titsbig keeping the marker after the pop up of end of quest line.) Looking at the quest debug I am pretty sure its somthing to do with the ward mandatory masturbation, I think its the one girl that you get to ether send back, have masturbate, use a toy or fuck, but no options lead to anything further as far as I can tell. Anyone know how to get it to be a PTA proposal.
I also don't have the rule for Unisexschool, pretty sure that is triggered by ether rejecting one gender constantly or by having only one gender enrolled, as events get real finicky and fail to trigger without both genders present I just haven't bothered with that one. But yeah just putting that there in case it is somehow tied to the 3 ones I'm still after, though I doubt it is.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I remember you need to spot students masturbating. Suggest checking the cameras, behind the school and gym's back room...

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
I remember you need to spot students masturbating. Suggest checking the cameras, behind the school and gym's back room...
Past that point, that was how to get the mandatory masturbation, apparently it bugged out for me as according to the guide the hardman quest was supposed to give the assisted rule, and at the same point give you the futa drugs, I have the futa drugs and the hardman quest is long over and nether have quest markers anymore. maybe I messed up a option or somthing. Not sure, ether way looks like it broke.

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
I don't understand how to save a missing student, I went into a restaurant, hit and found myself outside the door

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I don't understand how to save a missing student, I went into a restaurant, hit and found myself outside the door
Did you read the description?
To successfully continue you either need the sleeping device or have great stamina (which you train at the gym). Then the back alley should open up

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Past that point, that was how to get the mandatory masturbation, apparently it bugged out for me as according to the guide the hardman quest was supposed to give the assisted rule, and at the same point give you the futa drugs, I have the futa drugs and the hardman quest is long over and nether have quest markers anymore. maybe I messed up a option or somthing. Not sure, ether way looks like it broke.
IIRC that policy is a pain to get to, completing the Hardman quest being the least of your worries. I think you need to go through a bunch of other policies to even get it to show up.

EDIT: walkthrough says

"Sexual Harrassment - Assisted Masturbation" (COR-40, LUS-60): Karin Hardman quest. "Mandatory Masturbation" approved for 1 week.
Did you wait for a week?

Last edited:

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
IIRC that policy is a pain to get to, completing the Hardman quest being the least of your worries. I think you need to go through a bunch of other policies to even get it to show up.

Did you wait for a week?
yes, exactly a week later, when 2 choices appeared, I found a box and went to that restaurant

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
vikont But...the post you quoted was addressed to another person with an entirely different issue.

I believe your post was replied to already: when you go into the restaurant, you need either the Sleeping Device you get from Keller quest OR 70+ Stamina to win the fight. You get kicked out regardless of whether you win or lose, but if you win - you can now interact with nearby trash cans to find the student ID.

And again: use the walkthrough in the post I linked. It lists requirements for various steps of quests, which is extremely helpful. Most of the time when you ask a quest-related question, the respondent is highly likely to reference that walkthrough, anyway.

Reactions: DougTheC

Tentacles

Sep 11, 2018
So , the reputation hits from public sex cup at 3 , right?
Here is a neat trick:

1) Max out on students
2) Have 2-3 of them fully corrupt (or Anette)
3) Max out on reputation
3) On the weekly program set all students to empty slots at the same place (yes , all 600 of them)
4) Start publicaly fucking your corrupted students and go for as low reputation as you are comfortable
5) Profit from the massive corruption and misc stat gain.

Alternatively , of course , you can have just one timeslot per week and do it gradualy.
After a certen corruption/inhibition point you don't even need to spend reputation. All those students in the same place will start triggering group sex events between them without your assistance (The computer center is perfect for this , it triggers all class events , even if it's an empty slot without computer lesons)

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018

Did you wait for a week?

Did you wait for a week?
... are you kidding, its not even the same year in game anymore since I got it approved. I have literally every other policy besides the un implemented crossdressing ones and the unisex school one based on looking in the files. there must be some combinations of rules needed. From what I can tell naked students block it in some way.
I cant even figure out were or what triggers it, if I at least knew somthing I could try stuff out, I am assuming a event triggers it, but is that event in the ward, or is it got to do with the spy cam in the office? Any details you know that led to being able to propose it at the pta would help a lot.

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
hevensdragon Yes, kidding is my forte - keeps people guessing. :rolleyes:

That is it, really: completion of the Hardman quest, having Mandatory Masturbation for 1 week - which is technically tied to the Hardman quest since you need the Ward built and Karin on staff -, and enough lust/corruption on the PTA to get it passed. Without seeing your savegame I can keep throwing out ideas, one more outlandish than the other (for example, someone in the thread had the actual game files screwed up somehow), but meh - too lazy to, as the saying goes, "throw things at the wall to see what sticks".

Two random ideas: one, what is your game version? God forbid you carried an old (e.g., beta) save over to a full release version. On the off-chance that your game is the 1.10beta, I could grab your savegame and see how it behaves for me. And two, did you enable Mandatory Masturbation? Guide says "approved for 1 week", but who knows - maybe having it actually running is the real trigger.

Frankly, this is beyond my already-limited scope: I have never heard of such an issue - or encountered it myself -, and I lack the skill to understand the event trees via Debug.

EDIT: I hate timeskips in all their forms. o_O Anyway, I tried my save: got MM cleared, waited a week doing nothing but 12-hour nap sessions at home, arranged another PTA meeting - nothing. Went back, got MM cleared again and enabled the policy this time - AM showed up. So...yeah - try enabling it.

Last edited:

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
Also keep in mind that Karin's chain refers to her personal chain (ward masturbation events), rather than the Sierra chain. As these are two separate things.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Also keep in mind that Karin's chain refers to her personal chain (ward masturbation events), rather than the Sierra chain. As these are two separate things.
could you elaborate because I have seen plenty of instance of ward masturbation but at no point have I gotten to talk to Karin about it in any way other than the one girl were you chose to help with dick, toy, make masturbate on own or just send back to class, other than that nothing with Karin really, I do have the futa cure though, but it wasn't from a quest, chem lab just let me create it. What starts Karins chain as the really tells nothing for her. I know there is somthing about a drinking habit mentioned in the guide but know nothing about how to trigger it.

also this is all on a fresh save of the current version. At this point I have been trying rule combinations and also using commands to set stats and whatnot to try to find it.

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
The event itself is a mess of stat checks on male students (it's on a redesign todo). Check Ward\MasturbationMale, the checks go up and down, needing less than 3 males meeting the arousal, lust & inhibition requirements. Blacklist + is gay check that leads down different stat requirements... Spaghetti.

You can add a breakpoint in the debugger (ingame VEE) to see which path your Try/Execute takes/fails.

• Wow
Reactions: Tsugumi

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute. All I recall seeing between hiring Karin and getting the Assisted Masturbation policy was her masturbating after harassing one of the girls during measurement tests. Once. Are you saying THAT was part of a quest? I thought it was some one-time one-scene event that had no relation to...well - anything. Like some reward/indicator for being done with the corruption quest. Paid no attention to it. :unsure:

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
Eh, it seems like there's 2 ways:
- Sierra agreeing to frame Karin.
- Karin chain (cum masturbation).

Basically the 2 ways to get futa maker faster are the same requirements.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
barteke22 Oh, you meant the alternative path for corruption quest. I completely forgot about that one since I have seen it exactly zero times in-game, and only know it exists because the walkthrough mentions it. Sucker for Sierra path, I suppose. :ROFLMAO:

Ahmad872 Define "easy". You can just use Debug to edit stats for characters - that would be "easiest". The "no cheats" ways I went about it was either "craft Corruptors and give them to adults I romanced so that they are willing to trade items" or "corrupt one PTA member, then rack up Reputation, and have sex with that member after PTA meetings with everyone else in the room" - depending on whether I made the principal male or female.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes