wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
how I reduce the days before I can corrupt the town, I set everything related to days to zero but still no activation of the event ?

Feb 22, 2019
Guys, I've been sitting on this for like 2 months now without touching it. I just ... I just don't have time. I'm being hammered at work right now and home isn't much better. So I am going to post this this as is. Please understand THIS IS NOT A FORMAL RELEASE. THIS IS NOT A FAQ/WALKTHROUGH. Regardless of file names or what the text in the file might allude to. Don't start complaining about it not being professional-grade and clean-formatted to me. If you don't want it, don't look at it. If you don't mind getting your hands dirty, there's a treasure trove of information here not available anywhere else.

This is a raw data dump of my personal notes and scribbles that were going to be used to make a walkthrough. It holds about 95% of the game's info and mechanics, derived mostly from code-diving. It's just very disorganized because I never did the final run-through and clean-up. There's about 100 hour's worth of research here. So, I'm sure someone will be able to make use of it. By the time I got around to cleaning it up, a new game version would be out. So, I welcome anyone else to use the information and apply it to a real guide but I do request you at least credit F95 (not me specifically) as one of your data sources.

Just opening it in Notepad is going to look terrible, so I'm also going to attach the Notepad++ language file that I used to colorize and organize the file, as well. Which results in this:
View attachment 254702 View attachment 254858 View attachment 254859 View attachment 254860 View attachment 254861 View attachment 254862
Notepad++ Language file for text color/highlighting/bracket folding:
View attachment 254703
I apologize for not sharing this earlier. I just had no idea I'd be sidetracked for so long and before I knew it spring had arrived.
Dude, that walkthrough/almost-full guide is SO GOOD !!!!!!!!!!! Any chance you (or even someone else) will update it ?? It has helped me IMMENSELY

Last edited:

Credital

Apr 17, 2018
Is there any way to alter the Friendship or Relationship stat of people through Debug? I managed to get it in minus for one, and I see no way to get it higher in normal play.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
how I reduce the days before I can corrupt the town, I set everything related to days to zero but still no activation of the event ?
If you go to the MadScience event and follow the path all the way to the end, you should see something like this. Modify the circle I'm pointing to by double-clicking it, it should have a minimum and maximum value, the minimum is least days possible while maximum is most it'll take. If you did a Mad Science and then updated the file it might not trigger immediately, and I don't know if you can force it to do it twice, but I have mine set to 5-7 so I can do it every week.

I should also note that for anyone who wants to 'really cheat' (like "break the game completely" cheat), there are debug events available in your bedroom (location events, "your bedroom", and then the Btn_Test ones), and if you open either Arousal or Inhibition you can double click certain spots to add different stats to the debug setting. Check the box "Enable Debug Events" at the top of the debug window and the next time you go to your bedroom you'll see new buttons in the room. This is good because if you want to modify everyone's stats, any stat you want high you add to Arousal event (since arousal = sexy, so stuff like charisma or corruption), and anything you want low you can put in Inhibition's event (grunge mostly).

See attached snip for the Arousal event and what you need to double click to modify to add variables (red circles), the circles that relate to those variables (red line into arrow), which you'll need to know because when you add a variable you need to then point BACK to that circle (black arrow near top, pointing from "Appearance" to the respective circle). You'll need to do this for all 3 sections if I remember right. Press the button in the bedroom, set it to one of the numbers given, and everyone in the game will have those stats set to that number.

*save before doing these just in case/make a new save, if I remember right these should be fine but especially with the actual debug events that can cause issues.

Reactions: wjrjbnjd
Feb 22, 2019
No idea if this has been said before, but I just want to give a quick guide for the people that want Futanari Without Balls:
Open Debug
Click Game Objects tab
Click on the top Drop Down Menu (the default value may say Scenario Config) and change it to Body Parts
Click on the bottom Drop Down Menu (the default value may say Anal) and change it to Testicle
Next to ValueRangeByGender click on (Collection)
Select where it says [Female,Min: 0; Max: 0] and click the Copy button (the one below the red X)
Then on the right side next to Key click on Female and from the Drop Down Menu select Futanari
???
Profit

You can do the same with Males if you dont like seeing balls at all. I have absolutely no idea if it breaks anything, like an event that needs a person with testicles or something.

To do this from the Launcher (Frontend)
Click Development
Click File Editor
Click Body Part on the left
Click Load on the top
Select Testicle.xml (should be under \Schools\NormalSchool\BodyParts)
Click (Collection) next to ValueRangeByGender
Select [Female,Min: 0; Max: 0] and click on the Copy button right under the red X in the middle of the window
Click on the drop down button that says Female and select Futanari then click OK
Click on Save on the top and you're done

Last edited:
Reactions: BakaG

Deadeye_777

Apr 19, 2021
So ive not kept up with this for awhile now, but is the main site STILL down? i can't even get to the main page, and it's been months.

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
So ive not kept up with this for awhile now, but is the main site STILL down? i can't even get to the main page, and it's been months.
Former main site henthighschool.com now has registration expired.

Replacement site forum is open for discussion, and has some sections with recovered info, including a 1.9.5 useful guide in the info-from-wiki section (also available as ).

Storage is still very limited, so suggest hosting images on imgur, f95 or other site & linking them on forum.

Replacement wiki probably in medium future.

gumba00

Dec 31, 2017
Is there any way to alter the Friendship or Relationship stat of people through Debug? I managed to get it in minus for one, and I see no way to get it higher in normal play.
So kinda got it. under the database tab you can run sqlite commands,
This one increases relationship to you to 99: UPDATE relationships SET value = 99 WHERE targetId = 0
This one increases relationship from you to 99: UPDATE relationships SET value = 99 WHERE ownerId = 0
As a note changes values already that already exist. Aka you will have to start a relationship before the table entry exist.

Last edited:

BatmanTheShot

May 14, 2018
How do you train the missing girl? I have the options to torture and feed her and I've been checking her daily for 2 in-game months and she still hasn't progressed.

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
How do you train the missing girl? I have the options to torture and feed her and I've been checking her daily for 2 in-game months and she still hasn't progressed.
You need to start out by feeding and comforting her until you get some level of (unmarked) trust, then can progress to harder training.

Eventually, get the fabled Stockholm syndrome...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
so did the original dev abandon this game
Yes, the original developer abandoned thie game, it got picked up by another and abandoned again under the name Hentai High School 2, and then it got picked up as a community project under the current name, where it remains today, although there is a distinct lack of content creators right now due to the original site going down.

how do i get "more revealing clothers" for students beside that game is cool
The clothing store, there is an option to buy clothes that are not meant for you.

pointedfox117 What made you assume that? Really, I am curious how that thought came to be.
I would think the name gave it away considering the original wasn't exactly an obscure game, but I am curious as well how different people come to that conclusion.

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
I don't understand what needs to be done in order not to get into the negative
Start slow, with 3 teachers & only a couple upgrades.

Office budget tells you how much is being spent weekly, so plan ahead to last until end of each month.

Focus in first 2 game-months on building reputation & education, which brings more money.

More .

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
2 questions: do i download the 02 patch after downloading the game to get the current game?

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes