a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What's the incest tag for in this game?
You can after a number of days/weeks have one of your siblings move in with you, if you like girls you can have the sister or if you like boys you can have the brother move in with you.

Your choice and yes you can have sex with who you choose to move in but it will require you to figure out how.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
then what about the rape tag? how's that work?
The girl that gets kidnapped you can rape her when you find her and take her to your basement and rape her all you want.

For me I like to save her and refuse the money because you get to fuck her and get her pregnant, she is the only one in the vanilla game that can get pregnant but you must save her and refuse the money first.

Jan 14, 2020
The girl that gets kidnapped you can rape her when you find her and take her to your basement and rape her all you want.

For me I like to save her and refuse the money because you get to fuck her and get her pregnant, she is the only one in the vanilla game that can get pregnant but you must save her and refuse the money first.
Thanks for the info

Jan 14, 2020

is that the only character you can rape?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is that the only character you can rape?
I don't do rape so have no idea if any other girl can be raped.
She is the only one I seen when I use to play that could be raped while she is tied up when you find her.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Drago_dragneal Well, you COULD count pretty much all things hypnosis as "rape" - depends on whether your definition of "rape" includes "mind control with the express intent to suppress resistance", I suppose.

Same for incest, actually: unless you mean strictly penetrative intercourse, the theme is actually quite prevalent. More than one PTA corruption quest involves corrupting the child to get to their parent: Peter Hooter gets a blowjob from his mother, Felicia Titsbig has a threesome with you and her mother, Rie Perrier does the same (the difference being: Titsbig quest makes use of hypnosis, the Perriers are willing), Sierra Hardman sleep-rapes her mother.

Scalariform

Feb 25, 2018
What am I supposed to do with sherilyn ambrose after I do her event in Red Corner? It implies that she can be used to corrupt april/max faster but I don't see any way to actually do anything

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
how do I use the lock pick?
Pick up newspaper in restaurant while eating there. Keep newspaper.
Use newspaper in principal's inventory. Read article about crime.
Visit park and confront the man, when event with him happens. Ask to show tricks.
See tutorial for lockpicking. You have to move mouse to counter slider movements.

You don't have to buy lockpicks in shop. That park character can sell them too.

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Does Coppers' questline go beyond you recieving a tape of some girl wanting to join your upcoming brothel business?

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes