Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Yep ran into this issue, semi fixed it with graphics setting changes, but eventually it will run out of memory anyways after a bit.
Did you try the "Sad GPU" mode, e.g. the highest setting? That one should theoretically be safe from the issue. And it shouldn't make the GPU as sad as it claims to. It's basically the mode that the game has always been running with in the past.

Reactions: jag64

jag64

Jul 23, 2017
Did you try the "Sad GPU" mode, e.g. the highest setting? That one should theoretically be safe from the issue. And it shouldn't make the GPU as sad as it claims to. It's basically the mode that the game has always been running with in the past.
I will give it a try. Got a beefy RTX 4090 and R9 7950x CPU and 64GB of RAM, so I imagine I should be fine performance wise. :p

Edit: Played for an hour, seems to be working just fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shilo

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Does anyone know the relationship milestones, ie. when can we ask for certain things at a certain friendship/relationship level?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone know the relationship milestones, ie. when can we ask for certain things at a certain friendship/relationship level?
Its different for them so unless you say what then we can not know what you want.

If your talking about sex its very easy to get sex after you talk to them a few times and some of them will allow sex after talking to them only 1 time.
I don't know why this keeps being deleted off the OP but here is my simple walkthrough to get sex with just about anyone in the game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/hentai-high-school-v1-10-3-5-hhs.1016/post-1036127

Just remember that kissing is the highest level flirt in this game and you can fuck them before they will allow kissing.

Reactions: Zaiaku

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Test is not just for those two variables. Attraction and willingness got a lot of math.

Reactions: Zaiaku

TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
I think this thread needs to be updated. The most recent version of the game is 1.10.4.2, not 1.10.3.5

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
I think this thread needs to be updated. The most recent version of the game is 1.10.4.2, not 1.10.3.5
FYI: has been released. But I am not updating the OP here yet because we usually tend to find a whole bunch of issues requiring hotfixes immediately after a release. :whistle:

Also, part of the new archetype system is still incomplete, but we wanted to get a release out for all the other improvements. So there is an optional mod included in the release to disable the new archetypes if you prefer a slightly more stable version.
Emphasis mine, but Shilo gave a reason for not updating OP right away (and two iterations in less than a week highlights their point).

Reactions: Settum

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
And to add to what Reij said, the current version is always available for free at

All it takes is registering for an account, and since the demise of the old website, new accounts are processed much faster.

You will never have to wait for the right tier to get the leak of the game, it is always free for all to download and you could also help develop the game or beta test new features.

That is where you will find the best support for the game as well as the link to the Discord server where the serious work seems to get done.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Is there a way to add more pictures? or a mod that just adds more random pictures for scenes?
There used to be a text file in the game folders explaining how to add them and cataloguing them. Otherwise, ask Shilo or... Berteke on the forums. There might already be an old post explaining those.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Where can I get the drugs to advance more with the npcs?
Unfortunately the police crack put every dealer out of business, now, if you want them, you need to make them. (Open up the Chemistry classroom and follow the events)

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Where can I get the drugs to advance more with the npcs?
drugs are required to advance only with cops and nina parker. ATM the only way to deal with Raymund and Walker corruption is to give them something else to play with and assign them to proper studies. Maybe Stacy needs some to make her accept some changes in policy.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
drugs are required to advance only with cops and nina parker. ATM the only way to deal with Raymund and Walker corruption is to give them something else to play with and assign them to proper studies. Maybe Stacy needs some to make her accept some changes in policy.
Maybe they meant random NPCs, possibly adults, since their individual corruption is slower and more difficult due to the lack of specific events.

Is there a way to change how often events fire off?
Kinda, but most school events repeat/reset on either a daily or weekly basis. Some have a longer or shorter cooldown, though. This question has been asked already either here or on HHS forums, thus I suggest to search longer for how to do it yourself.

andafer

Oct 12, 2021
Is there a way to add more pictures? or a mod that just adds more random pictures for scenes?
for some of the basics changing images without using virtual event editor, just adding pics (or animated gifs! as it is one of the working formats) to some of the folders with images "pools" and renaming them correctly.

I personally tried replacing images in one of the scenes inside images/eventpictures/location folder and it worked, but that was just replacing not adding new ones, however in the modding tutorial it is explicitely stated "change or expand" so it should work just adding images with the right names. Maybe adding new numbers after the vanilla names works for a expanded pool of images, for example adding cunnilingus_3.jpg to the folder in which only cunnilingus_2.jpg exist?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes