pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
Database is SQLite so you can just do some queries to figure out how to change the data. I'll make some examples but you should figure the rest out using google.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

<UID> = Id of a person (can be found at the Persons tab)
<TABLENAME> = name of the table you are altering.
<AMOUNT> = Value that you want to change it to.

Getting the table structure:
SELECT * FROM '<TABLENAME>';

Get all the records from a person:
SELECT * FROM '<TABLENAME>' WHERE ownerId = <UID>;

Update all relationship values from an owner:
UPDATE 'relationships' SET value = <AMOUNT> WHERE ownerId = <UID>;

Last edited:

minecanary

Aug 8, 2022
Thanks for keeping the old version available. New archetypes just add a new level of tedium. Flirting is hit and miss and friendship growth seriously impaired. (First requests ranged from cookies to drugs!)

doomdoging1

Nov 2, 2018
someone need to make a bundled version with as many mods in it as possible...looking at all the mods im unsure what ones to use and how they work together

Reactions: Saburo. M

m4ntra

Jun 22, 2018
I can't figure out how to finish the "practical test" on hypnosis from the detective, and I can't cancel it, either. Anyone know where this "quiet place" he is talking about is?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Thanks for keeping the old version available. New archetypes just add a new level of tedium. Flirting is hit and miss and friendship growth seriously impaired. (First requests ranged from cookies to drugs!)
With students you just have to increase relationship to 60 to get the phone. They do not switch to horny calls right after giving you their phone number. I think April got much lower threshold for giving phone.

Jazzpunk

Jul 7, 2017
I've been tinkering with a mod for years and finally decided to share it. I planned on doing it on the HHS+ site but after the original went into a black hole, I'm too lazy to make a new account on the new one (feel free to share it there).

It basically just replaces a bunch of random images with "better" looking ones. Some images remain the same just that the mod has a higher res one and is sourced, all images are sourced. The mod should work on v1.10.3 unless they changed existing events.

MOD

I did a complete overhaul of Annette's images, adding a bunch of gifs and such but v1.10.2 broke a bunch of it. I will be putting off doing any changes to the events themselves for now and will focus on just replacing existing images. Updates will happen, don't expect them to be frequent.

EDIT:

Some examples

View attachment 2082020 -> View attachment 2082021

View attachment 2082028 -> View attachment 2082026

View attachment 2082031 -> View attachment 2082032
Updated the mod with a handful of event overhauls. It's still a WIP, so the current modded events will not be the same in the future.

Examples of the new cheerleader event images:

CheerleaderNormalPracticeGroup(17).jpg CheerleaderNormalPracticeSolo(13).jpg

CheerleaderNormalPracticeWM(8).jpg CheerleaderNormalPracticeCameltoe(3).jpg

Examples of the replaced item images:

Bottle of Fine Wine.jpg -> Bottle of Fine Wine.png

Cologne.jpg -> Cologne.png

Last edited:

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
im getting this error message when i start the Technical Education Snow Town scenario..
any ideas why?

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
SPE club.. Having no luck getting this one to go. Older walkthroughs claim a 35% chance of succeeding, but I'm not seeing that.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes