Hypocryte72

May 25, 2018
The last version I had was 1.10.4.2, which works fine. Now I have 1.10.5.7 and it won't open. No error message, no sound, just does nothing. Tried running as administrator. I'm on Windows 10. Anyone else having the same problem?
Rename the game folder or the game's exe. It will magically work. :whistle:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
damn, alr thought the game was dead. checked again after a loooong time to see if anything happened and suddenly i see lots of interesting mods :>

noiiiice!

Wryyyobrando

Nov 10, 2021
was wondering if anyone knew where the bit switches for the Akira and the Stargazers mod is located. I'm stuck on a part of the quest and I cannot figure out how to progress since It's just waiting for akira to do something in the club. 2 months have passed and I haven't progressed it.

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
I intend to play v1.10.5.7 with Lexville mod, but before I do, I could really use advice.
I want to create as much female school as possible, but I remember that if you set male and futa percentage to low it breaks many events, mostly club events.
So question is if anyone can help, what is the lowest percentage male and futa students I can set for game not to break events?
Thanks in advance.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I intend to play v1.10.5.7 with Lexville mod, but before I do, I could really use advice.
I want to create as much female school as possible, but I remember that if you set male and futa percentage to low it breaks many events, mostly club events.
So question is if anyone can help, what is the lowest percentage male and futa students I can set for game not to break events?
Thanks in advance.
I remember 10% being borderline okay. You can go as low as no futa (except that one who's hardcoded in). Events will be messy when there's less than 20% penis holders per class since at any given time, some students will be wandering the halls, school grounds or ditching school and wandering around town. But, if you don't care about many early and mid game repeatable scenes, you can easily make single gender classes. I personally corrupt the first two classes and make them loyal then try to keep the new students separate from the old ones for the most fun.

Reactions: Daba

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Is there a way to invite or use Debug menu to get student that is not enrolled into your school?
Thanks in advance.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
any teleport command to bypass lockpick
select different minigame settings when starting new game.

lockpicking game is not laptop trackpad friendly, but if you are on laptop, general advise is to get real mouse and stop breaking your hands with long term trackpad use.

Last edited:

tix07

Oct 1, 2017
I didn't play this for long, any significant change content wise from 1.9.5, specially for female principal ?
The link from page include the mod or we have to have those from somewhere else.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I didn't play this for long, any significant change content wise from 1.9.5, specially for female principal ?
The link from page include the mod or we have to have those from somewhere else.
April got the story. Carl's story changed. Some game mechanics changed. Or I forgot and those two teachers were not in 1.9.5.

Hardman story changed.

tix07

Oct 1, 2017
April got the story. Carl's story changed. Some game mechanics changed. Or I forgot and those two teachers were not in 1.9.5.

Hardman story changed.
Thanks will try it then is the download from 1st page with the mods ?

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Any way to edit MC's head (hair,eyes,color?)
Probably yes, but there's a few reasons not to and pretty much all of them come down to the engine/how the game's designed.
You see, the images (animated or still) in the sex scenes and events are from many other games, but the named NPCs and randoms are categorized based on age, size and colour (hair, possibly eyes). As such, images for those events and during dates/sex change depending if the MC is male, female or futa (although there're many overlaps if the genital isn't seen with futa MC). The pics are then chosen, obviously, based on the other, random party.
As such, if you really want to see a difference and be consistent, other than changing the MC's paper doll, you'd also need to find images for pretty much 80% of the game and either colour the MC in them or switch them outright, keeping in mind the other party.
The reason the MC looks like the standard hentai MC or Female teacher should be obvious at this point.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Any way to edit MC's head (hair,eyes,color?)
There are a couple of ways to do that. The easy way is to navigate to the Schools\NormalSchool\Images\People\Adult|Heads folder and see if any of those heads work for you. If you find one, copy it into Schools\NormalSchool\Images\People\SpecialCharacters\Heads and replace the file Principal_MHead.png or Principal_FHead.png with your chosen head file and change it's name to match the old head.

If you are more ambitious, you could go the the game website and grab the version of Kisekae that they use to generate the paperdolls and the cutter program they use and design your own head and import that into the game.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes