Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
v1.10.5.7, before that I used v1.10.5.5.
Maybe I need some special drugs? I only have : futa cure, male fute cute, futa maker, male futa maker.
Carl needs drugs that are not from chem lab.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Worked for me in 1.10.5.7. Log entry told that principal spiked the drink. If your log entry says otherwise, I would assume that you selected options that did not drug Carl.

Last edited:

dogrez

Aug 23, 2018
Carl needs drugs that are not from chem lab.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Worked for me in 1.10.5.7. Log entry told that principal spiked the drink. If your log entry says otherwise, I would assume that you selected options that did not drug Carl.
Where to order a drug?
I think the problem is that I missed this step.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Where to order a drug?
I think the problem is that I missed this step.
Teacher's room or Carl's class. It is part for getting bottle for Carl event. I always put Carl in sport class. Never played him other way until he/she is corrupted. Maybe your Carl is teaching something else.

That dialog box shows that you did order gender drugs for Carl or you just photoshoped screens by others without seeing them in your game.

Last edited:

dogrez

Aug 23, 2018
Teacher's room or Carl's class. It is part for getting bottle for Carl event. I always put Carl in sport class. Never played him other way until he/she is corrupted. Maybe your Carl is teaching something else.

That dialog box shows that you did order gender drugs for Carl or you just photoshoped screens by others without seeing them in your game.
I tried a new save and it is really possible to order a drug on it. It really works.
But there is no such possibility on the old save, the game offers to mix futa cure and futa maker.
but it doesn't work(

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I tried a new save and it is really possible to order a drug on it. It really works.
But there is no such possibility on the old save, the game offers to mix futa cure and futa maker.
but it doesn't work(
If you have save from older version, least error prone way is to restart the game. Or you have to update all the game logic contained inside save file.

Vindaria

Jul 3, 2021
How to add students to the right club?
There is only one person in the music club and no one else comes...

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
How to add students to the right club?
There is only one person in the music club and no one else comes...
You can edit each student's club in their entry using the console/debug. Other than that, I think some students change clubs after a while, but it is pretty much first come first served. If you open three clubs early on, then open two more after a year, all the students would already be members of a club and the last two will probably not have many members.

Going pretty much off memory here, but it is indeed something that hasn't been touched too much by the devs in the last few builds; considering the "going home" club (rather, choosing not to be part of one) should account for most students unless it becomes obligatory. I hope Shilo tells the team to work on it.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Is there any way to influence who Annette invites for sleepovers? I highly doubt it is designed that way, but my last few playthroughs all end up the same way, namely: Annette keeps bringing girls over, and guys hardly ever see any action. I consider myself lucky if a year or so into the game there is ONE scene of Annette having gone all the way with one of the boys, but at the same time every single girl she brings over equals sex by then. It feels like her gender preference is skewed or gets skewed over time.

Or is there "something fucky" afoot? I avoid fiddling with "custom" stuff like student/adult/whatever distribution ratios when generating NPCs, for example, so there are plenty of male and female students; [a year later] relevant stats like lust/inhibition/corruption are pretty high (or low) by then, too.

On a totally unrelated note: is Cheerleading club pointless in the long run? It has the bear quest behind it, and beyond that seems to be nothing but a money sink. M.A.I.D. club (and the related Holy Trinity) provide money, Swimming can be turned into reputation (with the tournaments), S.P.E. likewise can provide money (and focuses on Corruption)...does Cheerleading have any benefits like that? Something that makes it worth being open.

Last edited:

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Is there any way to influence who Annette invites for sleepovers? I highly doubt it is designed that way, but my last few playthroughs all end up the same way, namely: Annette keeps bringing girls over, and guys hardly ever see any action. I consider myself lucky if a year or so into the game there is ONE scene of Annette having gone all the way with one of the boys, but at the same time every single girl she brings over equals sex by then. It feels like her gender preference is skewed or gets skewed over time.

Or is there "something fucky" afoot? I avoid fiddling with "custom" stuff like student/adult/whatever distribution ratios when generating NPCs, for example, so there are plenty of male and female students; [a year later] relevant stats like lust/inhibition/corruption are pretty high (or low) by then, too.

On a totally unrelated note: is Cheerleading club pointless in the long run? It has the bear quest behind it, and beyond that seems to be nothing but a money sink. M.A.I.D. club (and the related Holy Trinity) provide money, Swimming can be turned into reputation (with the tournaments), S.P.E. likewise can provide money (and focuses on Corruption)...does Cheerleading have any benefits like that? Something that makes it worth being open.
the first time you catch her fooling around with someone you're prompted with a choice. You can leave her to do as she pleases, but if you want to direct her choices pick "set some ground rules." You can then tell her if you allow any, or only one or the other gender over, and if she can get freaky with them

Reactions: Tsugumi

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Can anyone share the details(a guide basically) on how to get the red corner encounter with Sherilyn Ambrose? I finished her mall encounter (that she's into some kinky shit...) and the debug menu says the next one is a boytoy encounter at the red corner. This cheeky bint won't show up! Any help would be much appeciated here. Any info on how to finish femCarl (Carla Walker's) questline would be great.
She goes there during school hours. Stay in the red corner during day Monday to Friday until you get some event.

Carl events are in wiki. It is impossible to answer your question, cause you are not telling where you are at.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
the first time you catch her fooling around with someone you're prompted with a choice. You can leave her to do as she pleases, but if you want to direct her choices pick "set some ground rules." You can then tell her if you allow any, or only one or the other gender over, and if she can get freaky with them
I never touched that option, I assumed (for whatever reason) that it was a simple "yes/no" choice. :FacePalm: In retrospect, I should have clicked it at least once FOR SCIENCE.

Reactions: dalzomo

weirddude2009

Sep 5, 2018
She goes there during school hours. Stay in the red corner during day Monday to Friday until you get some event.

Carl events are in wiki. It is impossible to answer your question, cause you are not telling where you are at.
So as it turns out, the RC encounter requires student stats(LUST, CORRUPTION and INHIBITION) to be at a maximum of 50 to trigger. According to a wiki on this forum( ), the schoolyard phone encounter triggers at mid stats(RC at low/mid). However, the wiki doesn't mention any event cooldown timer and I have been checking the yard for a week now. This girl(Sherilyn) is the most tedious one yet. Any insight fellas?

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
Thank you very much for trying it out for me. It was very helpful.
The game is excruciatingly slow as well. Practically unplayable :poop:
But to be fair, it was like this on windows as well. So that isnt wine.

It was 1000x better when moved to an optane drive. But still sluggish.

For posterity purposes, i should mention I run the game with the following settings:
Wine version : 8.0.1 (current stable)
Arguments : WINEPREFIX=$HOME/winedotnet winetricks --force dotnet48 corefonts

Basically I had to tell wine to use dotnet-4.8. Corefonts are always needed so included that.

I am going to continue figuring this out. Thanks for the assistance.

An update on this, on Linux, might as well run this in VMware. The performance is a LOT better.
It helps if you use " IMDisk Toolkit" and and load the whole game into RAM. As can be imaged, performance is significantly better.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Can anyone share patch 1.10.5 to 1.10.5.6? I'm not sure if Lexville will work on 1.10.5.7
1.10.5.5 to 1.10.5.6 has some game mechanic changes that would make it more than minor change. 1.10.5.7 got only bug fixes. Since Lexville now works as mod and not as scenario you can always check if it is broken by 1.10.5.7

fubalnut

Apr 23, 2017
Via debug or normally is it possible for a character to be in love with multiple characters or no it overwrites?

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes