Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
it seemed to have worked to close the student councel club and debug the menue again.
From Hova mod thread. "General note: 1.10.5 has introduced some breaking changes, so let me know if you find anything"

1.10.5 changed uniform policy layout and controls

Reactions: Gregor34674

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Are the students' birthdays all set to be on weekends? How can I meet them to wish them well? It's really hard to find them in the city, they don't invite you over to their party if you call, nor can you wish them a happy birthday by phone - would make sense if you could, wouldn't it? Or at least make them meet their friends on a given location, such as the beach, park, playground, downtown - and stay there for the duration of the party, so you could crash and join?

Reactions: Settum

Klangkugel

Sep 2, 2021
I didn't want to make an account for the site that hosts the mods, but does anyone here know if Lexville and the Stargazing Club stand in any conflict?
I looked through the posts of both mods, but couldn't find any information regarding their compatibility.

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
I think if found a bug with the version 1.10.5.7.
It was updated today.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

game was started in WINE, version 8.0.1 (current stable) and also on Lutris Proton 8.8

Steps to replicate:
  1. Start game
  2. Click on Character Creation tab
  3. Error shows up.

The game starts fine if you just use the default settings and not try to customize the character.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I think if found a bug with the version 1.10.5.7.
It was updated today.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

game was started in WINE, version 8.0.1 (current stable) and also on Lutris Proton 8.8

Steps to replicate:
  1. Start game
  2. Click on Character Creation tab
  3. Error shows up.

The game starts fine if you just use the default settings and not try to customize the character.
Any errors in WINE should be reprodusable in regular Windows or you would be complaining about partial Windows library implementation in WINE.

Reactions: Ulaered

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
Any errors in WINE should be reprodusable in regular Windows or you would be complaining about partial Windows library implementation in WINE.
Thanks for the vote of confidence.
I just started using WINE/Linux for my daily driver. So thought it might be pertinent.

Any chance you were able to replicate the issue?
With that being said, I don't think I can fix it on my side.

are there any working mods for this version of the game?
The 1.10.5.7 has some optional mods that are included as a separate archive on the MEGA archive director prefaced with [optional].

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Thanks for the vote of confidence.
I just started using WINE/Linux for my daily driver. So thought it might be pertinent.

Any chance you were able to replicate the issue?
With that being said, I don't think I can fix it on my side.
dotnet40.png

game works with custom character settings on windows.

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
View attachment 2714289

game works with custom character settings on windows.
Thank you very much for trying it out for me. It was very helpful.
The game is excruciatingly slow as well. Practically unplayable :poop:
But to be fair, it was like this on windows as well. So that isnt wine.

It was 1000x better when moved to an optane drive. But still sluggish.

For posterity purposes, i should mention I run the game with the following settings:
Wine version : 8.0.1 (current stable)
Arguments : WINEPREFIX=$HOME/winedotnet winetricks --force dotnet48 corefonts

Basically I had to tell wine to use dotnet-4.8. Corefonts are always needed so included that.

I am going to continue figuring this out. Thanks for the assistance.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes