Aug 9, 2019
if you want to get 100 points in friendship on special NPCs who do not have gift options, get their phone by passing 60 point relationship threshold.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, if you use Furrin Gok's (imo, indespensable) small talk mod, most npc's, including special, will have an option to raise their friendship slightly with the small talk option copied over from the librarian, and most (I think they can't be !quest locked npc's) will have her chat/flirt/ogle over coffee option while they're off work and the restaurant is open.

Aug 9, 2019
How do you start the wrestling club?
If it's the same as it was in the 1.9.5 days, then you need to corrupt Carl Walker to 20 first. I haven't had much luck getting his new 10+ era questline to do that, and I don't see any updated walkthroughs, but nothing seemed to come of putting corruptor in his flask. One tidbit I found while googling the problem, is that you need two males to be at some location in the academy (I think the school yard, but it could be the gate or main entrance.) with you while Carl is in another location teaching a class, so it's already unlikely enough early base game and that only gets worse if you do something to reduce the proportion of males (like editing configs, or using male futa maker, with or without futa cure to make them female.) My next theory is it may work to give him futa maker to hopefully bypass that requirement, but I have no clue if that will work. I may have to actually open it up in event editor to see if I can understand the requirements there. If possible the quest should ideally just have its chance of proccing and then script the people where they need to be to make it work rather than waiting for all the stars to align before it even gives the RNG a chance.

Revan12

Jun 30, 2017
If you figure it out, please let me know. Also how do you trigger the club that is in the computer lab? I have the spy cam in there but nothing else has happened. I have also upgraded the room and the journal just says check in periodically.

Aug 9, 2019
If you figure it out, please let me know. Also how do you trigger the club that is in the computer lab? I have the spy cam in there but nothing else has happened. I have also upgraded the room and the journal just says check in periodically.
Looking at the event editor, "Carla skips the next 4" quest stages, so IDK if that includes futa, but it looks like certainly if you feminize him, several stages of the quest are skipped. It'll take me a little while to puzzle the rest out, since I'm not a programmer, but fortunately that info was in a comment on the quest progression variable, so I didn't have to work it out for myself.

Also, does anyone have a mirror of barteke's pregnancy mod? Mega won't let me download it for some reason (but only that one file is having problems.) Obviously as new as practical would be best, but so long as it's a version for 1.10.5> it should be fine until mega gets its stuff sorted.

EDIT: There's a box labeled TODO "disabled pending rework" on an input to a compareboolean box at the start of the Start Wrestling Club quest, so if I understand it right, (which I may not) wrestling club is disabled in 10.5.6 and probably since the new Carl quest chain was put in.

Last edited:

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Great. Now 1.10.5.6 has been released, just after I was sure that 1.10.5.5 would be stable enough to stick around for a while. :whistle:
Looks like that one wasn't enough, so there's yet another hotfix again... yeah, I better wait a couple of weeks before updating the OP here again.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Looks like that one wasn't enough, so there's yet another hotfix again... yeah, I better wait a couple of weeks before updating the OP here again.
They should have called it 1.10.6.0 instead of 1.10.5.6.

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
if you want to get 100 points in friendship on special NPCs who do not have gift options, get their phone by passing 60 point relationship threshold.
ah i figured you could just edit like i dont see the basic talk commands anymore and is gift the same as trade its been awhile

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
Well, I did tell you there'd be at least another patch. It was just a matter of waiting for experimental feedback or skipping that and releasing it two weeks ago. And this patch has been in testing for 2-3 weeks, but it seems nobody's entered the school in that time... Feels like experimental is a bit pointless after all xD

Regardless, even if there's gamebreaking issues (which there shouldn't be), this is likely the last patch from me for the rest of the year, which is why I didn't want to increment the version further.

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Well, I did tell you there'd be at least another patch. It was just a matter of waiting for experimental feedback or skipping that and releasing it two weeks ago. And this patch has been in testing for 2-3 weeks, but it seems nobody's entered the school in that time... Feels like experimental is a bit pointless after all xD
Yeah, but I read that as "in the distant future". :p

RudyMan

Jun 10, 2017
Ok I give up. How the hell progress with April? Her daughter is here. But no events in cafeteria or April's religion class. Nothing. For weeks. Is there a way to bypass this straight to corruption? Debug? Cheats? Anything? Version 1.10.4.2 with Lexville.

Also stuck with Nina Parker. Nothing after she called me to watch her cum. Guide says I need to invite her for a train ride. How?

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018

Aug 9, 2019
Ok I give up. How the hell progress with April? Her daughter is here. But no events in cafeteria or April's religion class. Nothing. For weeks. Is there a way to bypass this straight to corruption? Debug? Cheats? Anything? Version 1.10.4.2 with Lexville.

Also stuck with Nina Parker. Nothing after she called me to watch her cum. Guide says I need to invite her for a train ride. How?
I think I've run into her the first time in the schoolyard during lunch. After that you have to go to the mall at the time they discussed, and then you may have to run into her again in the cafeteria IIRC before you can run into her and her boyfriend going into a love hotel at the red corner.

Aug 9, 2019
Yep, I just checked personattachedevents/raymundchain/sherilyn_chain and the first meeting has to be outdoors, at school, during lunch time, but the second time is in the cafeteria. (again, if I'm puzzling through the VEE right). There's also somethink checking to see if its monday, but I can't tell if that effects this or just if it's when she first enrolls in HHS.

Cortes

Mar 12, 2019
Excuse me, how can I start with the teachers? I don't see the option to ask if they need something

RudyMan

Jun 10, 2017
Yep, I just checked personattachedevents/raymundchain/sherilyn_chain and the first meeting has to be outdoors, at school, during lunch time, but the second time is in the cafeteria. (again, if I'm puzzling through the VEE right). There's also somethink checking to see if its monday, but I can't tell if that effects this or just if it's when she first enrolls in HHS.
Well... I tried. Cafeteria-Schoolyard walking for two weeks. Nothing. Damn.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Well... I tried. Cafeteria-Schoolyard walking for two weeks. Nothing. Damn.
Open debug menu and check or show your global variables tab. Tell your game version and whether you are running fresh game or continued from old save. Raymund quests changed between versions.

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
can someone provide a full save file for me? I am on a new computer and I don't wanna grind from the start again :(

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
might need a pair of pantys or the cheerleaders. ginny is the leader of it

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes