Aug 9, 2019
Does anyone have a hint as to how to proceed in the Raymond quest after talking to her husband for the first time? Neither of them have a special dialogue option, and waiting around them doesn't trigger anything, but the PDA Main Journal Hint is to prod at them to get her son/daughter to go to the academy.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Does anyone have a hint as to how to proceed in the Raymond quest after talking to her husband for the first time? Neither of them have a special dialogue option, and waiting around them doesn't trigger anything, but the PDA Main Journal Hint is to prod at them to get her son/daughter to go to the academy.
I think next event is in principal's office and it gets triggered by timer. If you enter office directly from yard, visit Susan and go back and try inviting Peter or some other student. In some playthroughs I had April event interupt other events. Sherilyn is a daughter, not a son.

BillyTran

Nov 2, 2017
1684678220881.png
Just download new HHS 1.10.5 and i have this bug when i enter principal room. Can anyone show me to fix this??

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Updated the thread to 1.10.5.5. It's been out for a couple of weeks now without needing the fix for the fix for the fix for the fix for the fix for the fix, so it should be fine now. As always, it's not officially backwards-compatible to 1.10.4 because there are a lot of breaking changes. You can still try at your own risk, but it's not recommended.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HentaiHighSchool-HHS-1.10.5.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Tranzet

Japhrey

Jul 29, 2017
Tags say female protagonist. But the description is different. Can anyone explain? I want to play as female protagonist.

DrayKy

Jan 15, 2019
Tags say female protagonist. But the description is different. Can anyone explain? I want to play as female protagonist.
To change the protagonist's gender, you have to launch the game, and on the left, under the "Play" button, there is a "Character Creation" button. Click on it and change "Own gender" from male to female.

Reactions: Japhrey

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Just curious, the dvd mini quest is the one with the producer? And if yes, I guess those probably will hit stats and reputation. Will be those hits in reputation depending on what the students are willing to do? Or, for chance, that you appear in one of those dvds?

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes