Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Just curious, the dvd mini quest is the one with the producer? And if yes, I guess those probably will hit stats and reputation. Will be those hits in reputation depending on what the students are willing to do? Or, for chance, that you appear in one of those dvds?
If you play as male principal, you won't.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Didn't this game used to have a mode where you could play as a student?
It is school management game. Principals manage schools. Students don't. If there was a mod to play this game as student, you would spend half of the day idling in classes set by random NPC. Story of student getting a leverage over principal and changing school that way is not part of the game.

Coperic

Jun 1, 2017
I have several questions. Is there a way to replace all names with Japanese names?

Also, will AI art ever be incorporated into this game, should the technology be capable of running on most systems? Even if the game loads the AI assets rather than generating them, I feel that this feature could do wonders for the game and allow for limitless possibilities.

Last edited:

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I have several questions. Is there a way to replace all names with Japanese names?

Also, will AI art ever be incorporated into this game, should the technology be capable of running on most systems? Even if the game loads the AI assets rather than generating them, I feel that this feature could do wonders for the game and allow for limitless possibilities.
There is a mod in the forum to replace all generic NPC names with Japanese ones (it's simply a matter of overriding the text files in the mod from which the game pulls the names). Changing the display names of "special persons" would require more work that hasn't been done by the mod. And I can't guarantee that all places in the respective person's quest chain would actually refer to the NPC's name property instead of just hardcoding the name in the text.

There is currently some research/experimentation going on in the Discord channel concerning using AI generated art for Irina Jelabitch. We'd tag such images as I art and maybe even add a content filter so such images could be explicitly filtered out.

Aug 9, 2019
Is 2.5 years a hard limit, or can I keep playing (or change a config somewhere so I don't have to worry about it)?

Edit: Also, what are the conditions for working at the resturaunt? For some reason the option hasn't been appearing even though I'm rested, haven't worked that day, and it's before noon. I used to only use it occasionally, but for this playthrough I'm doing it daily, and the option disappeared after three days or so, and after another three days it still hasn't come back.

Last edited:

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is 2.5 years a hard limit, or can I keep playing (or change a config somewhere so I don't have to worry about it)?
It's not strictly a hard limit. There is a native event called "GameOverCheck.ve.xml" that runs on every passing minute in the game and checks if the conditions for a game over are met. That includes the end-date. So one could edit that event to prevent the game from ending after 2.5 years. We can't guarantee the stability or plausibility in those cases, though, since the game wasn't designed with it in mind.

Oct 18, 2018
What's the actual criteria by which the state decides to give you extra funding or not? Even if the school's budget is running so tight it's docking your personal wallet, you get snubbed if you've manage to accumulate a lot of money anyway.

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
What's the actual criteria by which the state decides to give you extra funding or not? Even if the school's budget is running so tight it's docking your personal wallet, you get snubbed if you've manage to accumulate a lot of money anyway.
Well, the current formula for state funding is:
Code:
((ceil(MinTotal / MaxClass) * 2700) +
(((ceil(MaxTotal / MaxClass) - ceil(MinTotal / MaxClass)) * 3100 + 9000)) * OwnCount / MaxTotal)
MinTotal: Minimum allowed number of enrolled students (usually 75)
MaxTotal: Maximum allowed number of enrolled students (usually 400)
MaxClass: Maximum number of students allowed per class (usually 40)
OwnCount: Current number of enrolled students.

Reactions: QuestionableTree

jameskard

Oct 21, 2021
Getting
Location\School\Principal Office\SierraHardmanMeetings [EXEC] caused an exception at operation SeqActLat_ShowText (ID: 176).
Token is not valid. - '{color}' is not a valid color name!
Token is not valid.
Was working fine then that started out of no where any simple fix for it?

Managed to fix it was just a c that never got capitalized

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2018
Well, the current formula for state funding is:
Code:
((ceil(MinTotal / MaxClass) * 2700) +
(((ceil(MaxTotal / MaxClass) - ceil(MinTotal / MaxClass)) * 3100 + 9000)) * OwnCount / MaxTotal)
MinTotal: Minimum allowed number of enrolled students (usually 75)
MaxTotal: Maximum allowed number of enrolled students (usually 400)
MaxClass: Maximum number of students allowed per class (usually 40)
OwnCount: Current number of enrolled students.
It makes sense that enrollment numbers matter. There are other factors that they point out to you though, like reputation, scores, etc. Doesn't that stuff affect school funding any?

moDo

Oct 9, 2017
Getting
Location\School\Principal Office\SierraHardmanMeetings [EXEC] caused an exception at operation SeqActLat_ShowText (ID: 176).
Token is not valid. - '{color}' is not a valid color name!
Token is not valid.
Was working fine then that started out of no where any simple fix for it?

Managed to fix it was just a c that never got capitalized
Mind to share which token had this typo?
Event debugger is pain to use when you can't search with ID

Reactions: Hino

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
just checking you cant debug freindship correct tried looking for it and couldnt find it
if you want to get 100 points in friendship on special NPCs who do not have gift options, get their phone by passing 60 point relationship threshold.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes