Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
masterpyromancer You say you added more classrooms, but did you hire more teachers? :rolleyes:

P.S. When you say "latest", do you mean 1.10.4.2 AKA "latest available in this thread"? Checking for the sake of clarity, since the "latest" on HHS website is 1.10.5.5, and from what I understand Lexville has not been updated for 1.10.5 yet.

Apr 23, 2018
yeah it said to add more teachers, but even if I did add more teachers nothing happened. I added another teacher and set a whole schedule for the new teacher and game them subjects and the problem still didn't go away.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
oh and this version here is 1.10.4.2 and the lexville mod version according the the mod page matches this one.
40 students per class is default max value.

increase number of classes from 2 to more.

if you already did that, move some students from first and second class to new classes.

1.10.4.2 with lexville was getting new students without big problems. The only possible bug might be if you managed to fill first two classes, policy switched to stop new students and then it is not switching back. So far there is no evidence that such bug exists. User error of not changing max number of classes is more likely.

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2018
Dzeris no I already tried that, but I just figured out what the problem was. I had to add another teacher and that seeming didn't fix the problem. The issue is after you add a new teacher you have to wait until the next week for it to update. I was adding teachers like crazy and nothing was happening. I didn't realize you had to wait till the next monday, but I just now was playing around with it and I figured it out.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
1. Practical SexEd option triggers only when certain stats are reached. T/F?

2. I ordered gender bender drugs (30 day delivery) for Carl Walker. It's been well over a month, and they haven't arrived. Is his quest progression halted until they arrive? I can't get to #3

3. What's the use of Lydia Swan (PA), if I have already Hooter?

4. No requests for new uniforms for cheerleaders for over a month, maybe two. Wassup w that?

Last edited:

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
4. No requests for new uniforms for cheerleaders for over a month, maybe two. Wassup w that?
Tacking onto this: After the first uniform request was fulfilled, I've gone nearly 2 months with no new uniform requests nor any cheerleader events at all.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
The Wiki says that the cheerleaders ask for new uniforms every month, but it was closer to 6 months for me, which is ok because it is kind of hassle to buy them and have them delivered.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
1. Practical SexEd option triggers only when certain stats are reached. T/F?

2. I ordered gender bender drugs (30 day delivery) for Carl Walker. It's been well over a month, and they haven't arrived. Is his quest progression halted until they arrive? I can't get to #3

3. What's the use of Lydia Swan (PA), if I have already Hooter?

1. average school corruption over 40. A lot easier to get than loyalty to finish Nina's quest.
2. I did get event trigger in principal's office when they arrived in both runs that I had so far. Step three is not in changing rooms. It is during Carl teaching sport classes. You do have to apply drugs to his drink for it to happen. Wiki barely hints that you can get five ways to exesize instead of three, if you pay rent in fitness studio and only fitness studio events got extra corruption options. IMHO best classes for Mr/Ms Walker is sport and then Practical Sex Ed after moving Keller to basement lessons.
3. Staff meeting to unlock B&D staff uniforms, way to set PTA meeting via phone and two more bisexual boobs to deal with. There were talks about giving her own quest line at some point.
4. Not sticking with those racketteers long enough to catch the event? Maybe start Swim club and flip between swim club and chearleeders between 16 and 18. You do need to deal with Priscilla to unlock all options and she is harder to get in later updates. And those rascals do not like the third option anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thisguy01

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
1. average school corruption over 40. A lot easier to get than loyalty to finish Nina's quest.
2. I did get event trigger in principal's office when they arrived in both runs that I had so far. Step three is not in changing rooms. It is during Carl teaching sport classes. You do have to apply drugs to his drink for it to happen. Wiki barely hints that you can get five ways to exesize instead of three, if you pay rent in fitness studio and only fitness studio events got extra corruption options. IMHO best classes for Mr/Ms Walker is sport and then Practical Sex Ed after moving Keller to basement lessons.
3. Staff meeting to unlock B&D staff uniforms, way to set PTA meeting via phone and two more bisexual boobs to deal with. There were talks about giving her own quest line at some point.
4. Not sticking with those racketteers long enough to catch the event? Maybe start Swim club and flip between swim club and chearleeders between 16 and 18. You do need to deal with Priscilla to unlock all options and she is harder to get in later updates. And those rascals do not like the third option anyway.
1. OK, I've got some work there... It's tough, but someone's gotta do it heheheheh
2. So, basically just wait till they arrive to the office? And now that I've ordered them, I can't give him any other drug? So, bad choice on my part early on: I hired him early, and started chem lab late, wanted to save some money and choose snail delivery. I guess then, in the meantime, I might as well hire some new staff and work on their quests.

3. I guess I'll have to check out those uniforms, eventually hehe

4. I got good stats with Priscilla early on, and have some spare funds for new uniforms.

I also got the hottest student girl pregnant and moved in! Bizzare how I got infatuated by a Kisekae doll!

Thanks for the help, as always, Dzeris

OH, and btw, are there any events in the abandoned storage room on the roof top, except for initial cleaning and sell furniture?

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
OH, and btw, are there any events in the abandoned storage room on the roof top, except for initial cleaning and sell furniture?
There's the stargazing club you can do once you have a little out-of-this world experience in the forest at night. From the wiki's entry on the 1st steps: "Starts at the school rooftop. Afterwards chance of Forest at night. Then go about your work as usual for a good while."

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
And all these ! quest ! characters that aren't really in a quest, what gives?

BTW, Ameli decided to start Gloryhole Club. Will she still be willing to start MAID?

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
And all these ! quest ! characters that aren't really in a quest, what gives?

BTW, Ameli decided to start Gloryhole Club. Will she still be willing to start MAID?
Max - unfinished quest
Carmen and Olivia - there is a quest
Malinda - there is a guest
Eric and Sarah - they are part of the guest and probably bug of not clearning quest flag in the end.
Random student spotting some teacher and student in restroom (spoilers :)), flag gets cleared in down town.

you are playing mod. starting club presidents can change and core game events will probably pull her out of that club.

It would be more annoying to have Annette enlist in Music club at random.

Last edited:

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Max - unfinished quest
Carmen and Olivia - there is a quest
Malinda - there is a guest
Eric and Sarah - they are part of the guest and probably bug of not clearning quest flag in the end.
Random student spotting some teacher and student in restroom (spoilers :)), flag gets cleared in down town.

you are playing mod. starting club presidents can change and core game events will probably pull her out of that club.

hehehe, thank you! Really enjoying this game and appreciate the time you take to reply and clarify stuff for me.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Not as annoying as having her join the M.A.I.D. club, so that when the club moves to the cabaret her "rent" and "sleepover" events become a pain in the butt since she comes home after midnight. :rolleyes:

• Haha

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
How about Molly, the cumslut, and her sister. Anything to be done there?
Only Diana King and Jenny C. are real NPCs in that quest. If your principal saw Sammy in action, you are at the end of that quest. As journal says.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Why here no updates?
devs don't notify about version update here until guinee pigs on their forum weed out the bugs out of 1.10.5 release. 1.10.5.5 version is probably stable enough. No instant complains about it there.

this game is not friendly to older saves. if you get new release, be prepared to replay game from the start.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes