Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
therealguy30

1. Yes, refusing Jocelyn is a Game Over. No matter what. No branching out to any alternatives.

2. The beach event relies on your Photoshopping level (20), until you qualify it keeps rescheduling itself...then again, there is no point in leveling the skill if you plan on avoiding the very reason it exists.

In other words, preventing the event is easy: ignore Photoshopping.

Reactions: therealguy30

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
If 1.10.5.3 is deemed stable enough can probably update thread to that one, as this should hopefully be the last patch until next larger one.

If people are hoping to update their older saves, do read the save update on each individual patch since yours (like always). New folder is required. New game is recommended due to large amount of file changes, but the Save Update mod should prevent most issues (provided you follow the update notes & install it correctly).

The has also been updated with info on the newer chains (accurate to latest version).

Ecchi_san

Jan 13, 2019
Do anybody else have their school uniform policy stuck at 'Starting tomorrow'?
I can freely change between normal clothes and normal uniform, but if i select Sexy uniform it stucks at 'starting tomorrow'. Is there a way to fix?

UPD: Looks like in PTA_SexySchoolUniform event there's no action to enable Sexy School Uniform Dress code Change,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Sexy uniform can be enabled in standard 1.10.4.2 or 1.10.5.3. It is available for voting in PTA without even seeing event with Daisy. No problems with it. If you upgraded save from 1.10.4.2 to 1.10.5 and uniforms are not working, your save might be out of date as 1.10.5 got ui changes in dress code management.

1.10.5 might have problems with BDSM uniforms for teachers and staff.

Last edited:

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
If 1.10.5.3 is deemed stable enough can probably update thread to that one, as this should hopefully be the last patch until next larger one.

If people are hoping to update their older saves, do read the save update on each individual patch since yours (like always). New folder is required. New game is recommended due to large amount of file changes, but the Save Update mod should prevent most issues (provided you follow the update notes & install it correctly).

The has also been updated with info on the newer chains (accurate to latest version).
You say that, but at this point it's probably prudent to wait at least 1-2 weeks after any patch release to see if it really was the last patch. ;)

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
What does the clock symbol after the NPC names mean?
3 day cooldown on hypnosis.

How do you access the console in the game?
Debug button in bottom right corner. Console is bottom line in debug window.

how do you date someone/ask them out?
Improve relationship up to the point where dialog is available for inviting NPC home to watch TV and do other stuff. If you start doing that, remember that NPC will think that they are in serious relationship with principal and they will expect regular dates.

You will do it once. NPC starts bugging you to repeat same event at most inappropriate moment and you will ignore this game mechanic in next playthrough.

Last edited:

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
I was asked for a new school sports uniform. How can I do this?
Visit the clothing shop at the mall. During weekdays only if I recall correctly. Pick the style (sexy or normal), it'll take a while (she'll tell you to visit again in so many days).

Reactions: GoGom

GoGom

May 13, 2019
Visit the clothing shop at the mall. During weekdays only if I recall correctly. Pick the style (sexy or normal), it'll take a while (she'll tell you to visit again in so many days).
I've only seen one event with Sayoko (the neighbor next door) and a young man where he fucks her behind the house. Can she be blackmailed already, or should we wait?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I've only seen one event with Sayoko (the neighbor next door) and a young man where he fucks her behind the house. Can she be blackmailed already, or should we wait?
blackmailing part is progressing on its own. Player has to advance story manually only after blackmailing and telling Sayoko to meet principal near the lake in the evening. Wednesday near lake has event that closes Sayoko story.

Or you made some choices that resulted bad ending in quest.

GoGom

May 13, 2019
How do you hack sites? I don't understand shit. Is there a guide? + I was at the beach reporter gave me a business card, where to go? Hypnosis stopped working, now all my attempts fail, what to do?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
How do you hack sites? I don't understand shit. Is there a guide? + I was at the beach reporter gave me a business card, where to go? Hypnosis stopped working, now all my attempts fail, what to do?
hacking requires finding two sets of not moving characters in wall of changing text. If you don't like minigames or one of them, select different minigame configuration at the start of new game.

if beach reporter gives you card, go home.

Don't push with hypnosis repeatedly on same character. Use hypnosis on more resistant npcs when they are sleeping.

If you told sister that no more visits are allowed, you just turned off set of randomized evening events with her. Wait for some time and she will start talking with principal again.

Reactions: GoGom

hostaa

Mar 21, 2019
If not I'll just use debug commands and sent him to live in th park or something and pretend she kicked him out.

GoGom

May 13, 2019
The scene with the girls who went to the club ended with me not giving a blow job to the security guard and he wouldn't let me in. This event won't happen again, I won't be able to follow them any further? And how do I even get into the club?

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes