katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
The scene with the girls who went to the club ended with me not giving a blow job to the security guard and he wouldn't let me in. This event won't happen again, I won't be able to follow them any further? And how do I even get into the club?
Nope, that's it. Occasionally when you go to the school grounds you will overhear some girls gossiping about the club which slightly increases the corruption of the students in the same location.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
The scene with the girls who went to the club ended with me not giving a blow job to the security guard and he wouldn't let me in. This event won't happen again, I won't be able to follow them any further? And how do I even get into the club?
Even if you blow the guard he still won't let you in. That is one of the incomplete storylines, never finished by the original author and none of the newer devs has picked it up.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Do you think it would be gamebreaking if at the start of every day there was a $grades % chance of a 0.1 reputation increase? Basically a passive bonus for your students achieving so much academically?

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
in the new version of the game, there are no cameras and lock picks in the electronics store, is it necessary or did you forget to add it?

LOchar

Feb 25, 2021
So I will start out by saying I am not really a non animated kind of guy. I like management games tho so I have been dabbling in some of the text only or static image games, some work some don't for me.

This was a first of using paper dolls with static images and has kept me interested as I can physicaly see the changes I create in the world.

Now these are my opinions and preferences that I mention but did have a few observations.

1. The chat system in general confuses me a bit. You have a chat function that does nothing.
Flirting is more of a complement system and doesn't alter relationship only friendship
With high enough friendship, you can ask for sex yet a simple kiss is out of the question if relationship is not high enough

I don't know if this was fixed later but still unsure what the chat function does besides look at someone

2. To be honest I would love for the paperdoll system to be used for everything. It doesn't need animations but the one thing alot of these static text only games use is hentai photo sets, which are sexy, but I would love to have a matching body/face system. Granted I don't know how hard it would be to 'pose' these dolls to fit every sex situation but I would prefer snapshot of that to images that sometimes not even match the players.

3. This game has some steep learning curves. Without a secretary you would have no clue about expenses for school and the budget you start out with is paltry compared to salaries and had to make new game learning this. Sure guides mention it but seems odd you can only start with 1-2 teachers until you make better money.

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
has anyone played the mod Hentai Touhou please tell me where to insert it, otherwise I don't understand what folder to insert it into

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
has anyone played the mod Hentai Touhou please tell me where to insert it, otherwise I don't understand what folder to insert it into
It is custom scenario that runs on same engine. Not a mod.

Unpack archive in main game's directory. unpacking creates Schools/Gensokyo directory and Schools/Gensokyo.xml file

start game engine, change scenario in top right corner, start new game. Then read what is written on first post about that mod on HHS forum before asking how to play it.

Last edited:

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
I have two questions:

1. How do I get Beth to tutor SexEd instead of Math? Irina is currently teaching SexEd.
2. What happens if I "Ignore" when one of my students is approached my a "suspicious looking man", outside of school? I don't dare experiement at this point...

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
1. How do I get Beth to tutor SexEd instead of Math? Irina is currently teaching SexEd.
You get Beth to teach SexEd the same way you get her to teach Math - by calling her. The requirements are for her to have very low Inhibition (<21) and very high Lust (>=80).

Reactions: Thisguy01

Klangkugel

Sep 2, 2021
Do the music and theater clubs have any events once they reached the last stage in the separate building?
Once they get hypnotized to agree to whatever idea, there is no scene whatsoever no matter how often I enter to check on them.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Do the music and theater clubs have any events once they reached the last stage in the separate building?
Once they get hypnotized to agree to whatever idea, there is no scene whatsoever no matter how often I enter to check on them.
No.

Apr 23, 2018
So its been awhile since I played. I'm playing with the latest version and the lexville mod. This hasn't ever happened to me but I only have 80 students and in the school policy tab it says my classes are at max capacity. There's no way they are even close to capacity. The classes aren't even full at the 40 students. I'm wondering if its some kinda of glitch because theres nothing for me to click on to increase the size. Even if I add more classrooms it still says the capacity is full.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes