MarkWar

Jun 3, 2018
I'm stuck with april event, i started the religion course, jeremia note tell me is helping with club and seems very eager to please.

meanwile sherilyn is blackmailed after the red corner and i think event stop here

sorpreso

Jun 21, 2017
Im stuck with Andy. Im male principal and he is sleeping with me. Now, Im suposed to bathe with him, but i tried everything, wait for him in my house's bathroom and wait in the onsen. He shows, but there is no event. I have read that Andy was unfinished time ago. Does he keep being unfinished or i have to do anything special?

Binty

Apr 19, 2021
I might be wrong but i'm pretty sure some parts have been stolen from a game called "strip poker night at the inventory"
At least it seems like it from the screenshots :/

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I might be wrong but i'm pretty sure some parts have been stolen from a game called "strip poker night at the inventory"
I might be wrong, but it is that time of year and MIT license is incompatible with word stolen.

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
You are referring to the paperdolls, which are made in a Flash program called "Kisekae 2". That's like saying any game using Daz Studio or Honey Select for its renders is ripping off any other game that's doing so.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
To add to what Shilo said, the original paperdolls come from a Flash game called "Kisekae 2" which you can find the latest one on this site. Both HentHighSchool and Strip poker have found ways to generate characters from that game. HHS has a version that they use with a cutter program to generate the different pieces for the layers in game.

HHS will never charge any money for the game or offer it on the patron sites as they use assets that have been "collected" from various sites on the web.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So I'm stuck, I delayed the option three times when peter hooter came to me at the sports ground, now even calling him to my office only brings him, nothing triggers. The Hooter quest is stuck at "maybe an opportunity will present itself" and both Hooters have no quest marker by their names.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
alex2011 What does the journal say before that? Which step are you at, exactly? The "confront Peter / not yet" part after finding the photo? IIRC after a few days pass you can trigger an event with Susan instead.

The thing to keep in mind when trying to trigger an event in this game is that most events, once triggered, go on a cooldown (main quests - so you can continue; random events - so they can be repeated) - a "you have attempted this recently, please wait before trying again" of sorts. I think this is what happens once you find the picture: the Susan part has a delay before it can be triggered, but then you simply need to encounter her and the quest goes on. Confronting Peter at this stage achieves nothing.

Either way, with all of that in mind AND assuming I guessed the step you are stuck at correctly, the next step is: ignore Peter, run into Susan at school, the quest is going to progress automatically without the need to go to your office and call Susan there (doing so does nothing, anyway - IIRC all parts involving Susan are "randomly encounter her at school", rather than "call her to your office").

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
alex2011 What does the journal say before that? Which step are you at, exactly? The "confront Peter / not yet" part after finding the photo? IIRC after a few days pass you can trigger an event with Susan instead.

The thing to keep in mind when trying to trigger an event in this game is that most events, once triggered, go on a cooldown (main quests - so you can continue; random events - so they can be repeated) - a "you have attempted this recently, please wait before trying again" of sorts. I think this is what happens once you find the picture: the Susan part has a delay before it can be triggered, but then you simply need to encounter her and the quest goes on. Confronting Peter at this stage achieves nothing.

Either way, with all of that in mind AND assuming I guessed the step you are stuck at correctly, the next step is: ignore Peter, run into Susan at school, the quest is going to progress automatically without the need to go to your office and call Susan there (doing so does nothing, anyway - IIRC all parts involving Susan are "randomly encounter her at school", rather than "call her to your office").
It says:
I'm pretty confident that with this material in hand, an opportunity will eventually present itself.. It's just a matter of time.
The thing is, it has now been long enough that I am almost out of storylines to complete when the Hooter line was like the second one I triggered. As I said before, I got the option to turn peter into a toy or put it off three times at the sports ground, but then it stopped appearing after putting it off the third time.

EDIT: Also having a problem with Nina Parker. The last event I saw was the one where she calls you over because she can't get off without being seen. The guide says there's an event the next day between 6:30 and 16:30, which came on a weekend, so I assumed it was weekdays only, and is worded like this triggers automatically. However, it has now been several weeks of me waiting for it and even calling her into the office in the time period specified does nothing. It says in the journal:
Might have cured one problem and created anther? Seems she now thinks dragging me over, just to watch her come, is a reasonable thing to do!

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
alex2011

I got the option to turn peter into a toy
This was why I asked which part you were at: that one is not after the first photo, but after the second. That was the important factor.

Well...TL;DR: you are done - I checked the event tree and it seems that after three "Do nothing yet" the quest branches into the "Do nothing - I am done" path, which ends the quest.

As for Nina: lemme find that post of mine...ah, here it is. There is a bug with train tickets - the quest does a check for one in your inventory, but the game only detects the "X rides" ones.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
alex2011

This was why I asked which part you were at: that one is not after the first photo, but after the second. That was the important factor.

Well...TL;DR: you are done - I checked the event tree and it seems that after three "Do nothing yet" the quest branches into the "Do nothing - I am done" path, which ends the quest.

As for Nina: lemme find that post of mine...ah, here it is. There is a bug with train tickets - the quest does a check for one in your inventory, but the game only detects the "X rides" ones.
Looks like I have to restart my run, then. Pretty sure that locks me out of completing both Hooters and I don't remember having Susan's support locked in. If there's a way to reset the quest entirely, I can try that as well to not have to restart my entire run. As for Nina, I'll get a smaller ticket and try that.

Last edited:

EmiyaNanaya

Mar 28, 2019
Hmm... does the mayor election is still in the works? Is there any difference between the two? I can see that Thaddeus is a conservative type while Rebecca is someone who wants to make progress sacrificing tradition.... Hmm... decisions, decisions...

somethingsomeguy399

Apr 18, 2022
How do I find cheerleader clubs new outfits? I ordered sexy instead of the normal one originally then I know its supposed to be delivered to the gym depot correct? I go there and there are no options to find the new outfits. Am I missing something or did I bug out the quest.

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
How do I find cheerleader clubs new outfits? I ordered sexy instead of the normal one originally then I know its supposed to be delivered to the gym depot correct? I go there and there are no options to find the new outfits. Am I missing something or did I bug out the quest.
IIRC you order them from the shop in the mall, then a week later you go back to the shop in the mall where the owner tells you she will deliver them to the depot the next morning

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Looks like I have to restart my run, then. Pretty sure that locks me out of completing both Hooters and I don't remember having Susan's support locked in. If there's a way to reset the quest entirely, I can try that as well to not have to restart my entire run. As for Nina, I'll get a smaller ticket and try that.
Looks like it messed up Nina Parker as well, I definitely have Sierra as an ally, but the inability to finish the Hooter quest locked me out of finishing Nina Parker at point 17 in the guide, the part where you have to have both Sierra and Peter finished.

That's a big ouch, maybe we shouldn't make Peter being a toy or ally required for Nina in future builds or take out the three and out thing on Peter so it doesn't screw up three entire characters just because someone is putting it off in favor of other quests or events at the moment?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
alex2011 There seems to be no need for both Sierra and Peter to be available: the game checks for Peter, falls back to Sierra upon failure, and if both fail - the Parker Trip check goes on a 7-day cooldown.

P.S. Unrelated: I wish I knew what I was looking at - from what I see, the game checks for class trip conditions first, and at the end checks for whether the student trip was completed. :unsure: you can trigger the class trip first as long as you have enough qualifying students, and the reason student trip fires first is simply because of how unlikely you are to qualify for the class at that point?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
alex2011 There seems to be no need for both Sierra and Peter to be available: the game checks for Peter, falls back to Sierra upon failure, and if both fail - the Parker Trip check goes on a 7-day cooldown.

P.S. Unrelated: I wish I knew what I was looking at - from what I see, the game checks for class trip conditions first, and at the end checks for whether the student trip was completed. :unsure: you can trigger the class trip first as long as you have enough qualifying students, and the reason student trip fires first is simply because of how unlikely you are to qualify for the class at that point?
This is the guide txt from this thread at the point where I am:

17. The next day, go to the office during school hours to start student trip
- Peter Hooter must be ally or sex toy (Hooter Quest)
Flag:
ExtensionLibrary\Smartphone\Journal\PTA Members\PTA_SusanHooter
- Hooter Status bit 8 or 9 must be set
- Sierra Hardman must be fully loyal (Hardman Quest)
Flag:
Location\School\Gym\SierraHardmanStart
- Sierra Hardman Event bit 10 or 11 must be set
Event:
Location\School\Principal Office\ParkerStudentTrips
Flag:
ExtensionLibrary\Smartphone\Journal\Teachers\Teachers_NinaParker
- Parker Status bit 17 set
It was supposed to be the next day, it has been a week.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
alex2011 Too lazy to find the flaw in that, but what I can confirm - because I played it myself in 1.10.4.2 - is that you do not need BOTH. I had the Hooter quest cleared, but never even started the Sierra path (not spotted during sports) - and Nina went on a trip with Peter just fine. In your case, you blocked the Peter side of it, so your remaining option is Sierra. If it IS possible to block that path, too, AND you did...well, yeah, then maybe you screwed yourself over there (internally, it seems the Student Trip check is simply going to keep rescheduling itself every week and failing over and over). Then again, I wonder about my "discovery"...if Student check is performed after the Class check, maybe the Student part of Parker quest is ignored altogether if blocked for whatever reason, and simply jumps straight to the schedule for Class Trip. :unsure:

Then again, both trips feel "eeh, okay" to me - after each of them happens once, the Parker events end, i.e., there is nothing beyond that - despite the journal alluding to "more trips", that never happens.

Last edited:

therealguy30

Jul 12, 2017
So for the Nature's Way questline, is there any way around getting blackmailed by the reporter? Is telling her to fuck off a guaranteed game over, or can I bypass that with good enough global stats or something? Seems pretty stupid that I'd get run out of town when I've hypnotized and corrupted damn near everyone.

If there's no way around it, can I use debug to disable the beach event from popping somehow? I know you can cheat nature's way, but I'd still like to be able to go to the beach without the reporter event triggering.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes