Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
lezbie After you build the lab (not to be confused with the classroom) you can grab a chemistry book from one of the drawers in there. Keep reading it until you no longer learn anything from it: at that point you can Create Drugs, and after that comes Research.

Reactions: lezbie

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
lezbie After you build the lab (not to be confused with the classroom) you can grab a chemistry book from one of the drawers in there. Keep reading it until you no longer learn anything from it: at that point you can Create Drugs, and after that comes Research.
chem lab opens up at chemistry 15.
book is exhausted at chemistry 20.

lezbie

Jul 8, 2017
tnx i have no idea how i missed it xD

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Dzeris Yup. Figured I would omit that part since reading the book is more beneficial than using Research until you exhaust the book, anyway. Totally could be misremembering the order between Research and Create Drugs, though: without replaying it, I only remember one of them opening up at 15, using that option triggers the scripted event to "replenish stock", and after that the other option becomes available.

P.s. Nerd mode: due to the game rounding down, sometimes the book ends up being exhausted at 19.:p

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Getting error in character creation in 1.10.4.2:
"This dispatched exception was not handled by the program. The program will shutdown now. Sorry... :(
This Freezable cannot be frozen."

Aug 15, 2019
What do you mean by "full" or "all", exactly? What do you expect to be "open" in that save file?
completely subordinate members of the PTA, with the help of blackmail
All accepted PTA extensions for school

In general, a completely corrupted school. It's just that every time I start and get stuck with some kind of invention, without which further corruption of the school is impossible.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
completely subordinate members of the PTA, with the help of blackmail
All accepted PTA extensions for school

In general, a completely corrupted school. It's just that every time I start and get stuck with some kind of invention, without which further corruption of the school is impossible.
only male principal can finish all available quest lines. You are not telling which principal you want to get.

is custom minigame config or custom time advance mod a cheat? Do you need Parker quest finished cause I would have to grind other 8 loyalty points there.

There is nothing left to do in complete save. Game is about progressing in the story and you want to get to the end without even bothering to learn where you are stuck and if it is possible to progress in your saves without restart.

Aug 15, 2019
only male principal can finish all available quest lines. You are not telling which principal you want to get.

is custom minigame config or custom time advance mod a cheat? Do you need Parker quest finished cause I would have to grind other 8 loyalty points there.

There is nothing left to do in complete save. Game is about progressing in the story and you want to get to the end without even bothering to learn where you are stuck and if it is possible to progress in your saves without restart.
im on vanila game and play only on male principal. im stuck with invent with practical sex less, bondage club and school exhibitionsm (no closes). i need trigger keller, but forgot how.

also i cheated all pta stat. and this broke game.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
im on vanila game and play only on male principal. im stuck with invent with practical sex less, bondage club and school exhibitionsm (no closes). i need trigger keller, but forgot how.

also i cheated all pta stat. and this broke game.
what is current corruption level in school? who is teaching theoretical sex ed?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
about 100,
keller, jelabitch, underwood.
Assign only one teacher to each subject to simplify class management. Keller should be doing Theoretical sex ed.

Really? Student corruption around 100?

If you want to see almost fully finished game, save attached. Both used mods included. To finish Parker you would have to increase average loyalty in school. Slave without head is a bug after upgrading from previous 1.10.4 version.

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2019
Really? Student corruption around 100?
i try to complete game fair... but every time stuck and cheat. also i up cor. to 70 only on invent in chem lab

tnx for save.as i know - i dont open about 6-7 suggestion for pta: maid club, bondage uniform, naked uniform, bondage gear for teachers, bondage club, bondage less(mb, i dont remember). also i may forgot something.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
i try to complete game fair... but every time stuck and cheat. also i up cor. to 70 only on invent in chem lab

tnx for save.as i know - i dont open about 6-7 suggestion for pta: maid club, bondage uniform, naked uniform, bondage gear for teachers, bondage club, bondage less(mb, i dont remember). also i may forgot something.
maid club is not opened by pta.
S+M for teachers is unlocked via staff meeting. Not via PTA.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
This is a weird game to cheat stats in, as the content really isn't that great to observe. It really is a management game where you have to enjoy the journey to the end and not rush things.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
I give up: this time, the Happiness bug started on the very first day. All I managed to do was set the school up, buy the computer, clothes for myself, and membership in the gym - damn thing fired on the second workout. "Hmm"...Day 2 - fires on the second workout at the gym again. "Clue?...Grunge -> appearance -> public opinion or something?" -> shower -> reading books at home in the evening - BAM, -0.01. "Welp, there goes that theory".
BangHead.gif

Given the randomness of this thing, YAY if it ever gets fixed, YAY YAY if that fix is not some accidental by-product.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Are you talking about the stream of -0.01 happiness that sometimes pops? I just figured it was because of some class or policy the kids didn't like. It's not like it actually affects their happiness in any meaningful way so I just ignore it anymore

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes