Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
anyone full save?
There is no gallery, there is no ending, events are either random and reocurring, or branching out for different outcomes down the line in other events, etc. What is your idea of "full save" for this game?

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
anyone full save?
Please, someone give this member who has joined in 2017 and has only 7 posts, all asking for full saves in games where it doesn't matter one! Preferably a day before those 2 years are over.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
the game is more then 7 years old why i cant find any image of the game in the google
PG filters enabled in your favorite image search engine? Game and its older variant images are on first search result page. Some of those images are more than 7 years old. In some countries they are already allowed to drink and do other stuff.

Maxou410

Sep 19, 2017
I have no idea why but i can't launch the game (ver 1.10.5.6) anymore: the process just die without any error.
I'm on a fresh install of an updated windows 10 (drivers updated as well), got the latest net framework (7.0.32 as of today) got the vcruntime 2010 sp1, restarted multiple times the computer but no amelioration.
Does anyone got this error too?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I have no idea why but i can't launch the game (ver 1.10.5.6) anymore: the process just die without any error.
I'm on a fresh install of an updated windows 10 (drivers updated as well), got the latest net framework (7.0.32 as of today) got the vcruntime 2010 sp1, restarted multiple times the computer but no amelioration.
Does anyone got this error too?
Both x86 and x64 vc runtimes installed?

Reactions: Maxou410

Hino

Mar 21, 2018
met with a problem

Location\School\Principal Office\SierraHardmanMeetings[EXEC] threw an exception on SeqActLat_ShowText operation (ID: 176).
The token is inactive. - '{color}' is not a valid color name!
The token is inactive.

tell me how to solve

Last edited:

Maxou410

Sep 19, 2017
Both x86 and x64 vc runtimes installed?
Yes both and i tried disabling my antimalware/firewall and tried compatibility mode with admin right but nothing seems to work, it just wont launch.
Is there a componement missing from the requirement that a new windows 10 may not have?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Yes both and i tried disabling my antimalware/firewall and tried compatibility mode with admin right but nothing seems to work, it just wont launch.
Is there a componement missing from the requirement that a new windows 10 may not have?
Base windows 10 home x64 install. 22H2 release, imperial English localization with colonial English keyboard layout, 2 cpu cores, 4gb ram, local user account. Added vmware tools for some reason :). Added latest public sevenzip x64 msi. Unpacked [Full] HHS+1.10.5.6-release-fixed.7z from mega in C:\Games. No errors reported when unpacking. Started the game successfully. No windows updates installed. Might do other test after windows update finishes. EDIT: Cumulative 2023-05 preview update and reboot later game still starts

Programs and features show only vcruntime 2015-2022 installed for x86 and x64. Regedit shows only v4 .NET installed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maxou410

Champinon

May 20, 2017
Does anyone know how to change Carl's sex? Because in my second run in this update I've tried with all the drugs avaliable in the bottle event but after doing so in the journal says "I've decided against doing anything too drastic with his bottle"

Maxou410

Sep 19, 2017
Base windows 10 home x64 install. 22H2 release, imperial English localization with colonial English keyboard layout...
NVM: tired it today without changing anything and now it's starting... am guessing it's some update that didn't showed up and went under the radar.

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
I wonder if people here playing with mods would know where this event is coming from. I've only just started checking mods out and added a big chunk of those I found - so it's proving hard to figure out where this particular event is coming from. My prime suspect would be Lexville - since it loosely mentions satisfaction with an improvement to the town, or its population? But I can't find it - and would like to disable it (the event, not Lexville). Gives you zero buffs/debuffs and comes way too often, making other events less likely to occur... After a few days without being able to trigger the pickpocket event at the park (with this event coming up most) I resorted to savescumming - and still, this event turns up most of the time, making me think I'll never get the pickpocket event at all (I did read the newspaper article, btw). Thanks for any help sorting this out!

1686102127436.png

Gregor34674

Aug 7, 2017
Right after PTA approved the sexy uniform, the complete dress code menue disappears from school policy management. If I activate the menue back via debugger, it disappears again next day. Is it a bug?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Right after PTA approved the sexy uniform, the complete dress code menue disappears from school policy management. If I activate the menue back via debugger, it disappears again next day. Is it a bug?
depends on version and set of mods that you are running. sexy uniform approval worked fine for me in 1.10.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes