Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
will AI art ever be incorporated into this game, should the technology be capable of running on most systems? Even if the game loads the AI assets rather than generating them, I feel that this feature could do wonders for the game and allow for limitless possibilities.
:HideThePain:

Reactions: andafer

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Just curious, the paperdoll mod, does it overide the current paperdolls, or simply adds more?

I know it will always add some, but would be nice to be able to substitute. While not all, some of the original paperdolls are pretty hideous. I understand they are there since the begining of the game, and there are other stuff that are more important in game development, but would be nice for some to be changed.

The ones from nojszu's post were already pretty nice, that's why I'm mentioning them again. Yes it usually take me a bit to select the ones I like to replace (I don't change all of them), but it's worth it.

Edit: for example, these are some of the ones who I think are bad, or don't fit the highschool theme that much. At least on my country no use used the cap or sunglass in a classroom lmao.

jerimyah

Sep 14, 2021
Hello, How do I ask Samantha Keller to monitor computers? I let her teach computer science in the computer room, I visited her there atleast 100 times, the event does not trigger. Do I have to corrupt her first?

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Hello, How do I ssk Samantha Keller to monitor computers? I let her teach computer science in the computer room, I visited her there atleast 100 times, the event does not trigger. Do I have to corrupt her first?
Which computer monitoring policy are you using in school?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Hello, How do I ask Samantha Keller to monitor computers? I let her teach computer science in the computer room, I visited her there atleast 100 times, the event does not trigger. Do I have to corrupt her first?
For the first part, did you bribe her (with the 5k basement) or [failed to] blackmail her? Regardless of which outcome - the important thing is whether it was resolved. After that:

1. The next part cannot be triggered for 5 days;
2. You need a spycam installed in the Computer Room;
3. Rigid Monitoring policy activated;
4. Find Keller in any classroom (not sure whether "Classroom Shared" refers only to the seven numbered classrooms or includes the named ones - Music/Biology/etc. - as well). The quest triggers automatically.

Whether Keller can/does teach Computer Science is irrelevant.

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
For the first part, did you bribe her (with the 5k basement) or [failed to] blackmail her? Regardless of which outcome - the important thing is whether it was resolved. After that:

1. The next part cannot be triggered for 5 days;
2. You need a spycam installed in the Computer Room;
3. Rigid Monitoring policy activated;
4. Find Keller in any classroom (not sure whether "Classroom Shared" refers only to the seven numbered classrooms or includes the named ones - Music/Biology/etc. - as well). The quest triggers automatically.

Whether Keller can/does teach Computer Science is irrelevant.
I've recently moved on with Keller's quest and would add that to install a spycam in the Computer Room you need to visit it until the event fires that allows you to install it (similarly to other spycams). I'm not sure about this but I think this has to be during a visit outside of class hours. As I didn't think I had any reason to visit the computer room unless there was a class under way, nothing happened with Keller for a long time. Ended up advancing by accident while trying to spawn SPE :p

Klangkugel

Sep 2, 2021
Is there a way to process a slave?
The slave has been stuck in the basement for one year now, I've tried to play around with the debug console by manipulating various stats and while the slave is now undressed there still isn't any further event that would lead to the eventual freeing.

Reactions: SlashD

Hypocryte72

May 25, 2018
Wish they make the sex scenes via paperdolls(like sprites from games), doesn't matter if it's not animated atleast they can drop the CGs from visual novels.
would be better if you were a fellow student
I prefer it as it is tho, being a student means you loose control of the school.
Besides, it's hotter to bring your student to your office to fuck them lol.

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
Just curious, the paperdoll mod, does it overide the current paperdolls, or simply adds more?

I know it will always add some, but would be nice to be able to substitute. While not all, some of the original paperdolls are pretty hideous. I understand they are there since the begining of the game, and there are other stuff that are more important in game development, but would be nice for some to be changed.

The ones from nojszu's post were already pretty nice, that's why I'm mentioning them again. Yes it usually take me a bit to select the ones I like to replace (I don't change all of them), but it's worth it.

Edit: for example, these are some of the ones who I think are bad, or don't fit the highschool theme that much. At least on my country no use used the cap or sunglass in a classroom lmao.

With the most recent update to the Paper-doll, or at least optional(at the moment) the heads, hair, facial hair(yes, facial hair), etc. are all going to be their own layers rather than a single thing. So any mods including it will need updated going forward in the event it becomes the main system rather than optional.

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
What is the latest version you ran in VMware? I ran previous versions in a Windows VM just fine but the latest one won't open.

It is the latest version (1.10.5.7)

You need 2 libraries to run the game in Windows : dotnet4.8 ( ) and MS C++ SP1 redistributor ( ) .

Without the C++ library, it keeps giving you error about SQLite database and can't save.
They don't mention the dotnet4.8 anywhere. I can't remember how I discovered that this library is needed.

Let us know if this worked for you. (y)

WintersWrath

May 10, 2023
Hey I was wondering about the chance of a random event spawning within the game, such as joggers or students eating lunch together, the chances, and how to change them?

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
I already had the dotnet framework installed (it was needed for the previous versions as well, and I think it was mentioned in the readme at some point). I never got any SQLite errors, and the previous version worked fine, but I installed the C++ library. It didn't change the result; I still can't open 1.10.5.7 at all. It generates an empty log file but nothing else happens.

Hmmm, I have had issues like that before. But the fix is never the same.
Sometimes it fixes itself by a rebooot.

How much RAM are you providing VMware. Try increasing RAM maybe? I had given it a good 10GB. But i have a LOT to spare.
How many CPU cores are you providing VMware?
What guest-OS are you running? Is it win10 or win11?

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
Hey I was wondering about the chance of a random event spawning within the game, such as joggers or students eating lunch together, the chances, and how to change them?
It depends on the area, certain places have a lot of events so it's Russian Roulette on what you get. Others have barely any so once you meet the criteria you've highly likely to get it.

However, for the chances, its done by upping their priority(most are default set to 0, meaning they won't be pushed forward). They also have cooldowns(usually at least a day, typically a couple). If they have a chance you' also want to change those.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Win10, 4 cores, 6GB ram (which previous versions never had problems with). My computer isn't very powerful so I can't raise those without causing problems. I've tried Win7 with similar results, I'll try Win11 and see if that helps.

I'm actually using VirtualBox, is it worth trying VMWare? I assume it won't make a difference.
Basic Windows 11 Home starts this game without any extra libraries installed in vmware guest. Mega downloads in firefox need for memory than this game.

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
Win10, 4 cores, 6GB ram (which previous versions never had problems with). My computer isn't very powerful so I can't raise those without causing problems. I've tried Win7 with similar results, I'll try Win11 and see if that helps.

I'm actually using VirtualBox, is it worth trying VMWare? I assume it won't make a difference.
That should be more than enough to run the game.
I don't think VirtualBox/Vmware wold make any difference in this case but you can try.
I was unable to try it in VirtualBox because on my system, the performance was very bad.

Is this a clean install?
Try doing a clean install. Or loading a clean install snapshot.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes