Aug 9, 2019
As great as this is (spent hours on it) there are things that bug me a lot.

1. The only reliable way to raise friendship is small talk over the phone. But for that you need to get their phone number. No option to just chat. You only have the useless LookAt option. For characters that you can't do those help interactions, the friendship grind it terrible.
I think Hova has a small talk mod that lets you take them out for coffee daily. (Basically adds the librarians coffee option to all NPCs)

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Her and Sierra? Wait, you can get them both? How?
Do you have to call in the mother when confronting her at start?
I've always does the quest line by advancing things with Sierra until she gives you her house key and then going over at night to take pictures of either Sierra having sex with a drugged Karin, pretending to so you can take the picture, or calling Peter to have sex with her for the picture (assuming you already have him as an ally). That opens up the option to blackmail her into being you ally, but apparently there is a questline that triggers if you don't blackmail her and just have her working in the Ward for a while, then get the mandatory masturbation PTA request approved.

Now that I've already blackmailed her on this file I was wondering if it was possible to reset the flags for that to go back and see her questline, but like I said I have no experience changing variables or manually triggering events in this game.

Evilking11

Sep 13, 2018
Has anyone else ran into this problem? I don't fully know what is causing this to happen, it appeared once after a hotel event, then after a save reload and completion of the private investigator it appeared again. There are times I can close it and move on, then there are times i'm stuck in a soft lock with that popping up each time i close it. It only happens at the school.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I've always does the quest line by advancing things with Sierra until she gives you her house key and then going over at night to take pictures of either Sierra having sex with a drugged Karin, pretending to so you can take the picture, or calling Peter to have sex with her for the picture (assuming you already have him as an ally). That opens up the option to blackmail her into being you ally, but apparently there is a questline that triggers if you don't blackmail her and just have her working in the Ward for a while, then get the mandatory masturbation PTA request approved.

Now that I've already blackmailed her on this file I was wondering if it was possible to reset the flags for that to go back and see her questline, but like I said I have no experience changing variables or manually triggering events in this game.

Elaborate in detail.

Also, chaging quest bits is easy in the debuger

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Elaborate in detail.

Also, chaging quest bits is easy in the debuger
Sierra's quest is pretty simple, I don't think it's changed for years. You catch her running out of gym class, follow her to the bathroom to catch her masturbating and discover she's a futa, say she's fine the way she is (there is also an option to turn her full female but I've never done it), invite her to use your office during breaks and set a spy camera to catch her masturbating again, invite her to your office repeatedly to advance her corruption by performing sexual acts together until she eventually thanks you for helping her be more comfortable with who she is and gives you her panties, awhile after that you can talk to her about framing Karin assuming you've hired her in which case Sierra gives you her house key to come over and take pictures of Karin while she's unconscious which can either be Sierra pretending to have sex with her, Sierra actually having sex with her, or Peter having sex with her.

If you then use those pictures to blackmail Karin it skips her questchain and immediately makes her your ally, which I did since I didn't know she even had her own questchain added at some point, I've always blackmailed her. So I was wondering if anyone knew the correct steps to "roll the quest back" as it were to before I blackmailed Karin and trigger her questchain, assuming that's possible.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
to advance her corruption by performing sexual acts together until she eventually thanks you for helping her be more comfortable with who she is and gives you her panties, awhile after that you can talk to her about framing Karin
Do you have to initiate the talk or does she?
I can't recall if I got her thank you talk and panties. Hmmm... does corruption need to reach a certain level for it? Or inhibition?

So I was wondering if anyone knew the correct steps to "roll the quest back" as it were to before I blackmailed Karin and trigger her questchain, assuming that's possible.
Dunno if you tried, but if you hover the mouse over the specific person (in thiscase the school nurse) bit tracker in the Debugger -> Global variables, you get a list of what each bit does. As far as I know you can get both images and blackmail the doctor in 2 ways.

So basically, just turn off all the bits after (and including) the confrontation/blackmail itself. If you want the entire quest chain, probably also turn off all of the bits excpet the first 2 (built ward and hired her). This is probably safer, since you didn't get the image in your inventory.

Last edited:

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Do you have to initiate the talk or does she?
I can't recall if I got her thank you talk and panties. Hmmm... does corruption need to reach a certain level for it? Or inhibition?

Dunno if you tried, but if you hover the mouse over the specific person (in thiscase the school nurse) bit tracker in the Debugger -> Global variables, you get a list of what each bit does. As far as I know you can get both images and blackmail the doctor in 2 ways.

So basically, just turn off all the bits after (and including) the confrontation/blackmail itself. If you want the entire quest chain, probably also turn off all of the bits excpet the first 2 (built ward and hired her). This is probably safer, since you didn't get the image in your inventory.
You call her to your office during school hours and it auto triggers the corruption progression events once you've got to that point, giving you options for kissing her, masturbating with her, getting her to suck you off, 69ing, and fucking her. Each time you do one it effects her inihibition, relationship, corruption, etc until she eventually thanks you and hands over her panties.

DLoginFG

Jun 29, 2019
Does changing hair, makeup, glasses etc. at the mirror supposed to do anything? If not is there a mod that allows that or main character head/appearances that I can download?

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Does anyone know if there's a way I can mess with the debugger to make events forcibly trigger? I've been trying for multiple in-game days to trigger Daisy's events but I've never gotten them to trigger. I still don't understand way with all these changes over the years the devs still haven't made it so events like this aren't random chance but something you can purposely trigger when you meet the conditions necessary.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Does changing hair, makeup, glasses etc. at the mirror supposed to do anything? If not is there a mod that allows that or main character head/appearances that I can download?

Paper Heads mod... from barkeke22 IIRC. You cna get it on the forums, he has a thread and google drive for his mods

Reactions: DLoginFG

Cristal Clear

Mar 3, 2018
Is there an actually story to this or do you just fuck everything that moves
there's a story in it, the sandbox part is actually for the story and not the visuals,
the game is grindy type and the scene is very inconsistent since it is stolen from another game from how it looks like in the preview.

SIUM97

Dec 11, 2022
how can you start classroom drains mod beacuse the option to close bathroom doesn't appear during pta

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
i think i am stuck in Ronda Bells quest chain, she does not come into office, maybe because it's random?
i hate random, because quest don't progress, and people think the are stuck

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Mishun I have been successful in triggering her visits consistently by doing it right after the school day ends (and the clubs start), so I assume it can only be triggered during recess or something. Along with some sort of cooldown between visits, naturally - maybe a typical "one week".

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
Mishun I have been successful in triggering her visits consistently by doing it right after the school day ends (and the clubs start), so I assume it can only be triggered during recess or something. Along with some sort of cooldown between visits, naturally - maybe a typical "one week".
thank you for fast answer, i'll definitely try it

Last edited:

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
it seems i missed previous action "catch student on drugs", another random thing
question: "shared hallway" which hallway?

even with walkthrough i can't beat this game

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
question: "shared hallway" which hallway?
"Shared" means the event is "shared" between hallways, in other words not locked to a specific one (e.g., "floor 1 western hallway"). Similar to how an event tagged "shared classroom" does not require a specific classroom (e.g., only Classroom 1 or Classroom 5) and can fire in any classroom available.

Simply replace the word "shared" with the word "any".

Reactions: Mishun

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
"Shared" means the event is "shared" between hallways, in other words not locked to a specific one (e.g., "floor 1 western hallway"). Similar to how an event tagged "shared classroom" does not require a specific classroom (e.g., only Classroom 1 or Classroom 5) and can fire in any classroom available.

Simply replace the word "shared" with the word "any".
thanks for answering, i'll try to trigger this random event somehow

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes