Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Thank you, the other train tickets never occurred to me.

Can anyone help me with Beth Manili? I investigated her to start her quest, but when I summon her to my office nothing happens. I have no idea how to continue.
Only thing that could block the event from starting is if she gives you the cold shoulder. And if I remember correctly you also need to talk to her outside your office (schoolyard) to get the options to either bring her to your office to blackmail her or just chitchat her for friendship route.

Reactions: Curium255

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Thank you, the other train tickets never occurred to me.

Can anyone help me with Beth Manili? I investigated her to start her quest, but when I summon her to my office nothing happens. I have no idea how to continue.
Math teacher, right? She has morals so you can't blackmail her (if I remember correctly), but you can be sympathetic, it turns out, the photo of her boyfriend is now a photo of her ex since he was going behind her back. She could really use some extra cash, so you can suggest tutoring you and other students after school. After you know where she lives, by being in front of her apartment when she's in (I think it triggers every few days, so you need to wait between sessions). After she becomes flirty and friendly, you'll be able to visit her whenever. Calling her to set up the tutoring might also be required. I don't remember if there's anything afterwards, but she does get corrupted with the school and by the students eventually (no events)

tanx_killa

Nov 12, 2017
so i've seen the guide posted, I've played a decent bit of the game and i'm wondering 'how likely am i to get at least decently into the game just kind of fumbling around instead of knowing what to do?' if i play as a lady how easy or likely is it to get any H-scenes? i feel like if i have to follow a guide to get anywhere then its probably not my cup of tea, so i'll ask you all for thoughts

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
so i've seen the guide posted, I've played a decent bit of the game and i'm wondering 'how likely am i to get at least decently into the game just kind of fumbling around instead of knowing what to do?' if i play as a lady how easy or likely is it to get any H-scenes? i feel like if i have to follow a guide to get anywhere then its probably not my cup of tea, so i'll ask you all for thoughts
This is a sandbox game among sandbox with plenty of events as long as you don't intentionally try to stray away from the premise.
There's not much extra padded text, thus during events you have a clear goal to follow. For the beginning, as soon as you set up the school, I suggest to pay the investigator a visit.
This game, though, does have a learning curve.
As for the moment, you probably won't miss much, except first person gay content, when playing as a female teacher.

Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
Only thing that could block the event from starting is if she gives you the cold shoulder. And if I remember correctly you also need to talk to her outside your office (schoolyard) to get the options to either bring her to your office to blackmail her or just chitchat her for friendship route.
Thank you. I found her in the schoolyard and was still failing at first and randomly stumbled upon what I needed in the "Chat" option. I had completely overlooked it because it has only had "Look" as an option in it. Turns out I was making the same mistake with Karin Hardman too. I hadn't asked because I had just assumed with Hardman it was bad RNG luck.

Math teacher, right? She has morals so you can't blackmail her (if I remember correctly), but you can be sympathetic, it turns out, the photo of her boyfriend is now a photo of her ex since he was going behind her back. She could really use some extra cash, so you can suggest tutoring you and other students after school. After you know where she lives, by being in front of her apartment when she's in (I think it triggers every few days, so you need to wait between sessions). After she becomes flirty and friendly, you'll be able to visit her whenever. Calling her to set up the tutoring might also be required. I don't remember if there's anything afterwards, but she does get corrupted with the school and by the students eventually (no events)
Thank you, that was useful for right after where I was stuck, though I haven't been able to get her to tutor yet. I'm currently after the taking out the trash at her apartment scene. She mentioned tutoring, but when I call her on the smart phone I don't see the option. I have "Ask about a PTA Meeting", "Ask where they are", and "Just a Social Call" for "Talk about School" and "Engage in Small Talk". Talking about school seems to lower her Friendship too.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Thank you, that was useful for right after where I was stuck, though I haven't been able to get her to tutor yet. I'm currently after the taking out the trash at her apartment scene. She mentioned tutoring, but when I call her on the smart phone I don't see the option. I have "Ask about a PTA Meeting", "Ask where they are", and "Just a Social Call" for "Talk about School" and "Engage in Small Talk". Talking about school seems to lower her Friendship too.
After school hours, try to wait or move between the street and in front of her apartment until it triggers. The phone option, if I remember correctly, unlocks after a while. I suggest to play normally and simply remember to spend an hour or two a few times after school trying to do it.

Alternatively, there might be some event at school with her after a while. She has one of the more "normal" event chains where you generally need to wait and take it slow in corrupting her.

Apr 19, 2020
How do we mess with population generation, like gender and age? The xml in the game looks nothing like the info you get from clicking the link that takes you to the sections you're supposed to make changes to, and adding those lines gives exceptions upon boot.

Edit: I read stuff before even playing. Looks like that stuff is in File Editor > Scenario Config

Last edited:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
How do we mess with population generation, like gender and age? The xml in the game looks nothing like the info you get from clicking the link that takes you to the sections you're supposed to make changes to, and adding those lines gives exceptions upon boot.

Edit: I read stuff before even playing. Looks like that stuff is in File Editor > Scenario Config
I did this in an earlier version of the game and the files should be similar and in the same locations. Check this post for my modified files. They are all XML so should be able to be read in most file editors like Notepad+ You will need to start a new game after you make these changes as theses files are used to generate the game population. I also changed several of the special students XML files to make their ages and birth years work correctly.

Apr 19, 2020
I did this in an earlier version of the game and the files should be similar and in the same locations. Check this post for my modified files. They are all XML so should be able to be read in most file editors like Notepad+ You will need to start a new game after you make these changes as theses files are used to generate the game population. I also changed several of the special students XML files to make their ages and birth years work correctly.
Well right now all I get are Exception errors that lead to hard crash so I haven't turned it back on. Only using the decensor stuff.

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
Hey. Can I disable Nature's way somehow, or reset the event. I prefer my teachers and students to go around in their skimpy clothes instead of fully naked.

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
What exactly is the "intended" day to day gameplay to manage and get more money ?
I assume the most of the corruption requires playing the PTA members questlines and corrupting them, but how can i manage the School so i dont become bankrupt ?

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I forgot to also say the obvious: do your job as principal and foster the education and reputation of your school. High education and reputation at the end of the month translates into a large bonus of funding from the board at the beginning of the next month, provided your bank balance isn't so high that they don't think you need it. (So spend your money, just not so much that you go bankrupt.) That means don't go crazy with public sex, and make sure to teach some "boring" classes that raise education. The top education raising classes are history, followed by geography, with biology coming in third. Return the lost wallet with no strings attached every time you find it, wake the sleeping girl in the playground, take the rained-on girl home, and help your teachers control their classroom when the students revolt

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
I forgot to also say the obvious: do your job as principal and foster the education and reputation of your school. High education and reputation at the end of the month translates into a large bonus of funding from the board at the beginning of the next month, provided your bank balance isn't so high that they don't think you need it. (So spend your money, just not so much that you go bankrupt.)
Dove into it just to see if I can find the cut-off, found out it is at 12,000.

Also, when doing paperwork in the office, I would rather advise updating the teaching manual instead of the...account thing, because the manual option leads to teachers being better at, well, teaching, and that results in higher education gains for students.

Ixiah One more thing, a little spoilery if you like "discovering things on your own": after two weeks pass, an event can be randomly triggered in the Park where you spot a suspicious man - following him to the Forest lets you spot a gleam, which nets you a device you can either keep (you will know the purpose once you see it) or sell to the investigator for a whopping 5,000.

Reactions: JustAl and dalzomo

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Another thing, do i need to teach every Topic even when i only have 2 Teachers ?
Or would it be enough for the teachers to only teach their 2 strong Topics ?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Ixiah I actually never paid attention to whether the education gains from lessons themselves can be negative, and assumed they cannot, which means having teachers teach every subject is more beneficial - "50% of something is better than 100% of nothing", after all. Not to mention that the teacher gets more proficient at the subject the more they teach it, so if you have everyone teaching every subjec, eventually your teachers are going to be proficient in everything. Unless there is something I am forgetting, for a casual non-grindy playthrough this does not matter much.

Of course, not every subject needs to be added to the curriculum, in the first place, but that is another topic altogether.

I THINK that, if you try to min-max education gains, you PROBABLY would go "only the strong subjects" (at least for the first few months/teachers), but you would have to adjust the curriculum accordingly, i.e., remove subjects not covered by any of the teachers and add the ones that are.

I just go for "I have stamina limits, you do not - TEACH EVERYTHING, lazy bums" every time. :rolleyes:

Reactions: JustAl
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes